Dilemma

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

T.O.P's P.O.V

 

I couldn't help but smile, I felt my heart thumping a bit too loudly, but I decided to ignore the odd feeling and calm down its quickening pace.

I didn’t turn my face on purpose, but I wouldn’t have minded if we happen to kiss. It wasn’t even a proper peck on the lips, but seeing her flustered was really cute, as much as I hate to admit it.

After our lips slightly touch she pulled back and no words were needed to understand the gesticulation of her expression. I was about to say something, but just then she stepped out of the car and the next thing I knew I was staring at her run to the gates of her building.

I chuckled loudly at her actions. The sight was undeniably cute, but I was feeling kind of disappointed our contact didn’t last longer.

I would have held her waist and move my lips to kiss her, but she reacted before I could act. I was a bit surprised at first because I didn’t expect her to go along with my teasing, but she took it seriously and just to shut me up she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

I don’t know what was I thinking but the moment she leaned in I wanted no more than to kiss her, and now I can’t understand why am I feeling this way.

In the restaurant I wasn’t trying to kiss her, but the more I was leaning in and in I felt the need to just kiss her, but back then we were interrupted.

This girl is driving me crazy! I can’t stop smiling at the fact she was jealous of my ideal type. Her cuteness is making me feel some type of way, and when I kissed her hand I wasn’t thinking straight, I don't know what was I doing, I just felt like kissing her hand. I wanted to hold her hand so bad, and I felt the warmth inside when she reached for my hand first.

She might not know it, but I was flustered when she did, really fluster. I didn't expect her to do that, so I was caught off guard, but I didn't mind.

I don’t know if she feels the same way about me, but I hope I’m not the only one, I don’t want to be uncomfortable about it.

I mean, come on, is not that I like her in a romantic way. I see her as a friend, but sometimes I just want to hold her hand and kiss her, feel her lips on mine. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way, but friends sometimes can feel like they want to kiss each other, right?

I don’t really know, and I don’t want to think too much about it, but I can’t deny she makes me feel strange, like really strange. She might not have noticed, but I didn’t want the night to end so fast, I wanted to spend more and more time with her, and this weird feeling won’t get enough.

I admit that she made me feel jealous when she responded a call in the middle of the dinner, but it wasn’t the first time she made me feel jealous. I was really jealous when Soohyuk and she were talking comfortably. I didn’t know why back then, and until now I still don’t know why.

I need some sort of illumination and I feel like I can’t answer my own questions. What do I feel for her? Do I really see her as a friend? And if I don’t, then how do I see her?

I let out a sigh, questioning myself will lead me to no place.

I admit she has some sort of power over me, and I have to say that she can easily change my mood. I was starting to be angry when she was running late, and I even thought she was ditching me since I practically forced her to accept, but when I saw her arrive I swore for a moment everything else stop, and the sudden anger vanishes completely. I was so damn grateful she actually decided to make an appearance.

It’s unusual for me to force a person to accept to go out with me, but I admit I was kind of anxious. I wanted her to accept, and when she did against her will I started to question myself why did I do that.

Anyways, she appeared and I must admit that in-between awkward moments and my usual teasing we spend a good night. She looked beautiful, and I slapped myself internally when I started to stutter in front of her. She doesn’t know how much she is affecting me, and the worst part is that I don’t know why or how she does it.

 

… … … … …

 

When I reached my home thoughts about Eunjung were clouding my mind. Our contact wasn’t even a proper kiss, yet why did it feel so special? Come on, it didn’t even last 2 seconds, yet I

Please log in to read the full chapter