You... Again?

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

Slender fingers wrapped around the metal handler of a heavy door. The welcoming aura led the footsteps of the 4 men in front of the door, inside the elegant restaurant that exhibit beauty through the murals that painted the walls and columns. They walked across the empty place and sat at the wooden table that was neatly detailed with a gold mantel.

“Annyeong haseyo.” The warm voice of an old lady welcomed as she smile at the men.

“Annyeong haseyo.” The 4 men said as they bowed their heads at her.

She nodded her head and pulled her fair white hair behind her ears. “We had three reservations for tonight, one got cancelled and the other one was set to 7:30, it is already 8:00, so the restaurant is empty for you guys, I will close now.”

G-Dragon lift his gaze from the table and smiled at her.

The woman was about to speak again when a noise interjected her. The door slide open and the sound of heels echoed through the restaurant.

The woman chuckled. “That must be the other reservation for tonight.” She stepped back from the table to stare at the entrance. “Excuse me.”

“Neh.” G-Dragon responded.

From the side of the entrance female voices were heard.

“We are sorry for the delay.” Soyeon excused as she bowed at the old lady.

“Don’t worry young lady. You re welcomed inside.” The old lady smiled brightly at her.

“Kamsahamnida.” Boram said as she smiled back.

“Oh, the world is so little.” The old lady started “I have seen you girls on the TV before. In that music program you called Inkeyago?”

The ladies laughed at her question.

“Its call Inkigayo.” Qri responded smiling.

“Oh, I see.” The old lady started. “Excuse my ignorance.”

“Aniya, don’t worry.” Eunjung said as she shook her hand.

Their voices were heard in the table that was surrounded by the Big Bang members who listened to the situation. Eunjung’s voice caught T.O.P’s attention, as their voices drew closer.

“Noona has seem them on TV, are they idols?” Daesung asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“That voice sounded familiar.” T.O.P started. “Who are they?”

G-Dragon shrugged his shoulders at his question.

“It seems that noona will receive them there.” Taeyang said, and pointed at a table one row before theirs.

Daesung nodded and try to look at them. When they started to walked towards their area. His eyes widened in amusement at the sight of Eunjung, a chuckle leave his lips.

G-Dragon turn his look to Daesung and smile at his sudden action. “What?” He asked as he lean towards him to stare at the direction he looked. G-Dragon chuckled, and another chuckle leave Daesung’s lips.

“What?” Taeyang asked interested. “Who are they?”

G-Dragon smiled and turn his look to T.O.P “Seunghyun this must be the power of fate.”

“What?” T.O.P frowned in confusion.

Daesung started to laugh. “You can’t deny it any more, hyung.”

“Deny what?” T.O.P asked.

“What are you…?” Taeyang started but was cut off when suddenly Jiyeon walked by pass their table.

Behind Jiyeon, Boram trailed, but stepped back when the voice of the old lady cut through.

“Oh, you girls must now who Big Bang is, right?”

Eunjung that walked behind the ol

Please log in to read the full chapter