Upset

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

T.O.P's P.O.V

I spent the entire day trying to get Eunjung and the jerk of Taecyeon out of my mind, but somehow the fact that they were dating didn't want to let go of my thoughts.

I clearly recalled how he hugged her in front of me like I was some sort of painting in the damn wall, then he dared to greet me staring at me with an annoying smile. I thought he would never leave, and I was starting to lose my patience as Eunjung pulled back into his arm like she didn't want him to leave just yet. 

I am not going to deny I was mad at the sight, but I kept my calm, that until she rejected me telling me that she wasn't free when I asked her out because she was going out with that . I was sure right then and there that I was going to explode, so to prevent myself from reacting in ways I couldn't control I decided to just shrug it off in front of her and leave immediately. 

She hurt me, and the fact that she doesn't even know how she affects me is even more frustrating that these whole weird feelings I have developed for her. 

I don't think I'm in love with her, but maybe I do like her more than a friend, right? I just don't want to think about the possibility of us being more than friends, but I can't really tell what our relationship is. 

I convinced myself that I'm not in love with her, but then when I see her my heart will increase its pace. Although she doesn't notice my eyes trail subconsciously down to her lips, and that's what set the start the burning impulse of just wanting to press my lips against hers and taste how they feel. I just want to hug her and kiss her, and it's somehow weird to visualize her in such a romantic light. 

I have been wanting to get her out of my mind, and Seungho was sent by God above to help me forget her. That Monday Eunjung was supposed to accept to come to my house, a friend happened to be planning a night out with some friends out of the blue. Although I was planning to just relax home I decided that maybe distracting my mind was going to be refreshing, so without really thinking too much about it I told him that I wanted to go to whatever place he chose. 

I immediately recognize the place as soon as Seungho sent the direction since I remembered eating there once or twice. 

I wasn't much of a fan of Seungho's taste in food, but I still give in and drive to the damn place. It was past 7 when we arrived, and the restaurant was commonly crowded in the evening, but Seungho managed to get us a comfortable table for more than 5 people although we were 4, including him, 2 other friends and me. 

We sited and chatted with each other for some minutes until a waiter came to note down what we wanted to drink. We were all talking about everything and nothing at the same time, that until I noticed that a Seungho was staring to some other place distracted at the direction the waiter walked off. 

I asked him, "what's wrong?", but he simply shook his head and excused himself as he stood up from the table murmuring something like wanting to greet some he knew. The rest didn't give it too much thought, but just when I was about to stop him and ask him who did he saw he was already walking to the direction he was staring at. 

The drinks arrived before him, and when he finally appeared I completely forgot to ask him when one of the boys about flirting around when he have a girlfriend. In this teasing manner we spent some more minutes until we felt somebody stopped right in front of our table, I thought it was the waiter so I turned around with the menu card in hand wanting to ask him about a particular plate when I froze at the sight in front of me. It wasn't the waiter, but instead, a person I was sure I hated. The tall happened to be dining in the same damn place as us. It this wasn't some sort of sign to punch him, then I didn't know what was. 

Just when I saw his face I immediately remembered about Eunjung and how they were supposed to be on a date, so without really expecting her I turned to look at his companion and my jaw almost drop at how pretty E

Please log in to read the full chapter