Hug Me

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunjung's P.O.V

I was trying to calm down after the shock, and though I was past the freaking out stage I was still not at peace, but so far I wasn't doing a bad job at trying to keep my sanity intact, or so I thought. 

“This is not happening,” I cursed under my breath, the driver of the taxi glanced at me through the rear-view mirror, but I couldn’t care less about what was he thinking at the moment. I was far way too preoccupied with the matter of Seunghyun at hand, “this is not happening. God, it isn’t." 

Choi Seung Hyun kissed me. That’s right, he kissed me. He freaking kissed me, and it was all so sudden. I didn’t see it coming, but hell, how was I supposed to? His actions are just too unexpected, and tonight my point was proved. 

I pressed two fingers to my lips remembering how his lips crashed into mine, and how mindlessly I didn’t resist, but instead gave in and kissed him back. I recalled how he smiled against my lips, and how good it felt.

The ever-lingering taste of his lips on mine still reminded me of how careless I was, and how I let myself be carried away in the static feeling of the moment. Caught up in the pleasant moment my sanity jumped the bridge between heaven and disaster, but thankfully my phone went off with a call of Jiyeon that I adamantly ignored. 

Stupid Eunjung, stupid, a 100 times stupid. Seunghyun was drunk, and I'm more than sure that what he said and did was all in the aftermath of the amount of alcohol he drank. He was obviously acting involuntarily, he was way too out of his mind, but I was just as insane when I decided to kiss him back. I let it happen.

As weird as it may sound, I took advantage of him. I knew he was drunk, he won’t probably remember what he did, and to be honest, I want it to stay like that. For some strange reason I could sense that he knew I wanted that, and so didn’t think twice before kissing me. I blame it on my hormones, I blame it in the feeling of the moment, I blame it on the fact that Seunghyun was drunk.

I don’t want to take responsibility for what I did, and to be fair, I didn’t initiate it and I guess that’s a point in my favor. Of course, I wanted to kiss him back. I have been wondering before what his lips tasted like, but I didn’t imagine my questions will be answered like that.

The lingering taste of alcohol in his mouth wasn’t pleasant at all, but everything else was rather heavenly. Everything was perfect from the way his lips fit on mine to the way he gently smiled against my lips when I responded to the kiss.

I knew I was falling hard for him, but I didn’t expect to crash into the ground like this. Once again I’m confused.

He kissed me and said loud and clear that he liked me, and he even went as far to kiss me. Now that I think about it, maybe he did want it too, and what if he did want it as much as I wanted it? But again, why would he? It’s clear he doesn’t like me, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

It’s seriously frustrating. Choi Seung Hyun is utterly frustrating, and the worst part is that he doesn’t seem to know. I was obviously confused by his behavior, but to keep being honest, what worried me the most what the fact that he seemed to get the hint that I like him, or otherwise how could he knew that I wanted to kiss him that bad.

“Young lady, we are here,

Please log in to read the full chapter