One & One

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

His dark brown hair framed the deep color of  his lost eyes that stared blankly at the scripted cards. He studied his lines and walked through the empty long corridor of Inkigayo’s studio. It was his first time as a temporary host, and somehow the pressure was clearly weighing down on him. 

T.O.P was traveling his eyes through the dressing room, but  his steps froze when he heard footsteps at the other end of the corridor and lifted his stare. 

His lips contorted into a smile as he stared at the girl with long brown hair that crossed through the hallway. 

“I am Lee Yu Bi, and it is a great honor to work with a sunbae I admire.” Yu Bi said as she dipped her upper body into a bow. 

T.O.P smiled at her. "Choi Seung Hyun." 

 “I -" Yu Bi started but her words were interjected by a third voice. 

“I am Kwang Hee.” The boy said as he laid his arm on Yu Bi’s shoulder. 

 T.O.P smiled a the two.

 “Baekhyun is not going to be with us today, so his parts had been divided into the three of us." Yu Bi started. 

T.O.P nodded slowly. 

"The last three groups are pre-recording, and then we start to roll." Kwang Hee  asserted staring at him. 

"So, I just read what is written?" T.O.P asked the two. 

"Yes, but be natural. The script is a guide throughout the segments." 

T.O.P lowered his gaze to read his cards. Been an MC didn't look complex, but a wrong word or expression might lead you to be the public's joke on national television. 

... ... ... ... ...

“Jiyeon did you heard T.O.P was going to debut as MC today?” asked a long, light-brown haired girl that ran through the door of T-ARA’s dressing room, locking the door as she entered.

"Why do you lock the door?" a member asked her as she put on a necklace around her neck. 

“Are you excited Boram?” Jiyeon asked smiling at her. 

 “I am just…” Boram tried to explain but was cut off by Jiyeon. 

“Our baby has turned shy.” Jiyeon teased Boram. 

"Shy? I am not shy.” Boram said sharply.

 “Why do you look so nervous?"  A short black haired member asked smiling at her. 

“Eunjung,” Boram said annoyed by the members. 

"I am just nervous...because...well it is our comeback stage at Inkigayo after months,” Boram said brushing her hair. 

"So, today is a special day...right?" Jiyeon grinned. 

"We get to see T.O.P debuting today,” said one of the members laying his head on Jiyeon’s shoulder.

 “Ah, wouldn't it be adorable if he makes some mistakes?” Boram said as she smiled at the idea. 

“Stop day-dreaming, Boram.” Said another member clapping her hands in front of her.

 “Shut up Soyeon, I am not day-dreaming,” She responded giving her a sharp glare.

 “Oh, our Boram turned shy again,” Eunjung added as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. 

Jiyeon nodded as she pinched one of Boram’s cheeks that started to redden. 

"Stop it! You guys know T.O.P is not my ideal type. Hyomin…Qri likes him.” Boram said as he pushed Jiyeon’s hand and pointed at the direction of Qri. 

"Me? Why are you suddenly dragging me into? I like Taeyang. T.O.P is Eunjung’s ideal type. She likes that type of serious, cold men." Qri responded as she pointed at Eunjung’s reflection in the mirror. 

 “T.O.P? He is handsome but cold and uncomfortable. He is too far from being my ideal type.” Eunjung responded as she laid back on a chair. 

 Qri nodded and walked to the door. "You may enter,” Qri said as she unlocked the door after the loud knocks. 

“Qri why did you lock the door?" the manager asked as he walked into the dressing room with a beautiful arrangement of flowers settles in a white box with chocolates all over it. 

"It was Boram," she responded.

"A gift?” Eunjung asked as she stood up from her chair.

 “It must have been sent by some fans” Hyomin responded as she tries to smell the flowers.

 “There is a card," Boram said as she smiled at the beautiful wrap cloth.

“Seung Hyun, congratulations in your debut as MC. We…” Boram started but was cut off by Jiyeon sudden voice. 

 “Who

Please log in to read the full chapter