Beast DH

Chicken Wings

This really must be heaven. It feels so good, it can´t be anything else. I can still feel the angel´s lips on mine. It was only a short peck, only to stop his too preoccupied mind. I didn´t want him to stress anymore, not after what he went through for my sake. I know I probably didn´t choose the right way to deal with it but you have to understand that for me it felt completely appropriate for such a situation. Call me crazy or self-centred but I believe Hyuk wouldn´t spend the whole night wrecking his smart head for my sake if he didn´t feel anything towards me. Yes, he´s naturally kind person – an angel, really. But still I put him through so much and yet he was still perfectly ready and willing to let me drunk into his safe home. I´m sure he at least fancies me.

“I´m sorry, Donghae,” the angel spoke up and I finally decided to open my eyes. I found myself lying on the kitchen ground with Eunhyuk kneeling next to me trying to revive me. “I didn´t want to punch you so hard but it´s your own fault,” he rambled half guilty, half angry. “You shouldn´t have kissed me you bastard,” he fumed with a cute pink blush all over his pale face.

“Sorry,” I simply grinned. I felt the happiest at the moment, all my troubles and worries forgotten. I kissed the love of my life and even though I got punched bad afterwards, I still felt proud and pleased. Hyuk gently brought me up on my legs and made me sit on the chair again. Quickly a plate with omelette and an ice-pack appeared on the table in front of me. Could this morning get any better?!

But soon I had to leave the warm nest of my darling angel. He told me to come later again but I strictly refused. I didn´t want to be a burden, especially when it seemed like the red head had something else to do beside his job. I only hoped it wasn´t his great plan for my sake but how wrong I was. Of course Hyuk had to go all out on his stupid secret project.

A few more weeks had passed. I kept coming to Eunhyuk´s house every few days to get properly fed, washed and get a good night sleep. I also tried to find some hint on this great plan the angel was preparing but I couldn´t find anything and it was driving me crazy. I was keeping my feelings at bay seeing how busy my love interest was nowadays and the fact he was practically keeping me alive both physically and mentally didn´t help at all. I felt so grateful and so ashamed at the same time. My feelings were swirling like storm ready to burst and unfortunately this hurricane I was unable to stop. Our lives had forever changed because of my selfishness and ty character. Oh how disgusting human I can be. I should stop writing poems and start digging tunnels, or graves.

I was just in a park near my apartment when I got a phone call from Heechul hyung. After the talk with him I my heel and went to that same stall I got wasted at few weeks ago and drunk a whole bottle of soju in one go. Then I called Eunhyuk.

“What do you think you are doing?!” I yelled into the phone.

“Donghae?” He was surprised.

“Who else would it be?! Where are you now?” I growled dangerously.

“Did something happen? You sound strange,” the worried tone was irritating me even more.

“You, you happened! Heechul told me you are trying to publish my own poems!” I cried into the phone. According to Heechul, the latter asked him if he could use the poem from his painting with red feathers into the book he was preparing. Hyung called me to congratulate me.

“Technically they are mine, you gave them to me,” Eunhyuk reasoned but quickly changed his tactics and started pleading, “I knew you wouldn´t like it, that´s why I didn´t tell you but wait after you see the book. You will be so surprised.” Hearing his happy voice I began crying. Why the hell am I getting mad at him again? I´ve always wanted to have my own book of poems after all.

Hyukkie?” I whispered. “I think I need you right now, I´m drunk again, though.”

“Where are you,” Eunhyuk sighed but I knew he was only concerned about me.

Near my house, you know where I live, right?” I asked hoping he would remember.

“Yeah, wait for me in the park,” he said simply and ended the call. I cleaned the tears that were about to spill from my eyes. I felt something squeezing my chest and it wanted out.

I sat on a bench in a place I hoped was well visible. I was still more than tipsy and started feeling embarrassed for my state when it was still only afternoon. I hid myself in my coat and waited for my saviour to come. Thankfully the red haired male arrived not even twenty minutes later and I noticed black apron peeking out from his coat. He must have come straight from the café.

“Donghae!” He called when he saw me. “What´s going on? Are you okay, did the executors come at you in the end? Or is it because you are mad at me?” Eunhyuk kept talking his eyes full of stress and worry, pretty much a mirror of mine. When I shook my head but remained silent, Eunhyuk couldn´t take it anymore. “Okay, let´s go to your house. You will sober up and tell me everything,” he exclaimed and pulled on my sleeve to make me stand up.

While we walked through the park I decided that Hyuk´s idea sounded pretty good and started leading the way which made my stressed out friend relax slightly. I brought him to my block of flats and together we climbed into the seventh floor. It was a little difficult for me to get there on my shaky legs but thanks to the angel I made it safely to my flat. I opened the old door and for once was glad that it was still afternoon so the house wasn´t dark.

“Where´s the kitchen?” Eunhyuk asked as soon as we arrived.

“On the left,” I pointed out the doors on the other side of the hallway and the red head rushed inside. I slowly took off my shoes and my coat and put them next to Hyuk´s. The neat freak indeed, he´s in a hurry but still manages to throw his coat on the hanger and shoes to the rack. I shook my head and followed after my friend.

I found him in the kitchen preparing a big mug of water for me. He was also looking for something to eat but just like me every day found it useless. There was no food, no hot water, no electricity. He sighed and ran a hand through his matted hair. Then he noticed me.

“Donghae, you can´t live like that,” he told me. “You are coming with me, I could never leave you here.” I chuckled.

“I´m used to it, it´s okay,” I said and watched how his forehead wrinkled and his brows furrowed. He surely wanted to protest but I had a better idea. “And I couldn’t ´t go with you anyway. I would rather freeze to death.” I told him honestly.

“Why?” Eunhyuk´s voice was weak and he bit his lip. “Why not go with me, why torture yourself instead?” He whined and I was again surprised by the purity and innocence of his.

“Because I love you like a madman and I´m reaching my limit, Hyukkie. If I were to go with you, I would eventually hurt you and that´s something I fear the most and I know you do so too.”

“But I like it better when you are in my house,” he mumbled averting his gaze, “it has become harder to be there alone.” I know he was blushing and it was cute and all but my hazy thoughts were somewhere else. Did he ignore what I just said? On purpose? Like he wouldn´t maybe mind if I went a little further?

My eyes fixed on the lean statue in front of me, I walked to him. Eunhyuk flinched when I came so close to him that I could hear his heartbeat. Is it beating for me, Hyuk? Would you mind if I touched you? I kept asking myself question neither of us probably knew the answer to. And so I tried, I lifted my arms and put my hands on his cheeks so I could turn his head to face me. The chocolate eyes were once again so pure and enchanting that I couldn´t hold myself anymore. In my drunken state I pushed myself against the slim body. I attached my lips to his and kissed him with all my might and when I didn´t feel him neither push away nor struggle I just went wild.

The lump in my throat, the heave squeeze in my chest and the burden on my back became too much and I wanted to get rid of them. The man in front of me was the most important being in my whole life. Even my mother I held so dear or my hyung that has always been by my side weren´t important anymore when I had the angel in my arms. He was so beautiful, charming and innocent from inside out. His personality, his handsome face and strong features.

I discarded all the clothes and released the huge white wings. White feathers kept falling down everywhere but I didn´t care. I turned into a beast, into someone I´ve never wanted to become, especially not under the influence of liquor. I didn´t feel any defence and without anything to stop me I just continued forward. Until I sullied what was supposed to be kept only by heavens.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Early update! :) The story is complicating slightly and it will get even more dramatic soon. I guess two more chapters left? :D I got sick T_T it´s really tiring and I have lots of work to do too... Really, the weather is killing me. Anyway, there will be a new story after I finish this one. I´ll try to make it a comedy, something similar to A Fang for a fang maybe - so if anyone´s interested, hehe. :) This is love MV is so beautiful. It reminds me slightly of neorago. Like it´s full of feeling and the dance is incredibly beautiful... Let´s support our boys´ comeback and have a nice Autumn! Thank you for reading, love like always - PandaHero