Unfortunately

My Arctic Fox

Hyo Jin blushed as she remembered what happened earlier in the morning. It was really weird and embarassing that it would be shameful for her. She didn't expected it to happen.

*Earlier*

Hyo Jin just woken up and decided to bath instead of eating breakfast first. She knew that it was only her and Gongchan in the apartment. She glanced at kitchen and she was right. Gongchan was cooking. Hyo Jin twisted twisted the the bathroom doorknob. Her brother saw her about to enter the bathroom.

"Jinnie! Jinnie! Yah Hyo Jin!" Gongchan chased her.

"What?" She just said and enter the bathroom before he could answer. Gongchan just facepalmed. 

In the bathroom, she stripped of her clothes and turned around. Her face turned white in shock.

"Oh my gosh!" She shrieked.

" Huh?" Jinyoung stopped drying his hair with a towel and looked at Hyo Jin whose eyes are tightly shut.

"Ahhh! Mianhae!" He  quickly closed his eyes and look away. She opened her eyes and wrapped herself in a towel.

"At least get out you ert!"  She hit him with the nearest object to her.

"Mianhae!" He bowed as he walked towards the  door.

"Faster! Or are you planning to stay?!" She snapped at him.

"Yah! I''m not like that!" He said while he turned around. 

"Stop looking!"

Then she threw a shampoo bottle that hit him in the head. That's gonna leave a mark. He unlocked the door and ran away. She quickly closed and locked the door. She was red like a tomato. Really red.

Hyo Jin shake her head again and turned redder. That bathroom incident made her remember what happened weeks ago. That when they first met. When there was barely enough. No. He was not wearing clothes at the time. And the time she was trying to unlocked the door to get out. She fell. He trip. He was on top of her. She fainted.

"I should be really careful..." She mumbled but Geum Eun heard it.

"About what?" Her best friend asked. She didn't have  an idea on what Hyo Jin is talking about. Before she could speak, Gongchan appeared all of the sudden.

" Oh look it's Channie!" She suddenly said to avoid the topic.

"Yah. Don't even dare chang-" Geum Eun started but stopped and was shocked when she saw Gongchan. She shut and looked down. Hyo Jin just grinned.

"Well, my twin sister just had an incident earlier." Gongchan looked at Hyo Jin who was giving him looks to not give Ggeum Eun an idea of what happened. 

"Oh?" Geum Eun said. "So that's why you're so red. It's probably embarrassing" She smirked. Hyo Jin went crimson red.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Jinnie" Gongchan flicked his tongue. "Remember to knok before you enter" He shake his head. Hyo Jin childishly stuck her tongue. 

"You could have at least warned me!" She  retorted. " Anyway..." She coughed and went near to her brother.

" Geum Eun is beside me by the way" She whispered to him. Gongchan turned pink and pinched her arm.

"Aya! That hurts Chan Shik!" She grumbled. 

"Goodmorning Geum Eun-ssi" He said. Geum Eun smiled back.

"I'll be late later. I need to see Mr. Han later." Hyo Jin said. There's a note from him that she should see their teacher at room 316. 

~*TIME SKIP*~  

Hyo Jin desperately attempted to open their school's main door. She was in panic. No one was around. Not even the janitor! 

"Come on! Open up already!" She said as she twist the doorknob. Bad luck always find her.

 *An hour ago* 

Hyo Jin knocked at the door. Mr. Han saw her and permit her to come in. She bowed and sat in front of him. Her seonsaengnim glanced at his record book.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Gong. But you're nearly failing my subject." He said. It was Science. Hyo Jin was shocked. Science was her lowest subject. She only got an A-. If she rembered clearly, She passed every test she took in the subject. 

"Pabo!" She smacked herself mentally. She flunked a major test that she took last week. She reviewed but it turned out her knowledge was no use.

*back to present time*

If Jinyoung was cursed to be a fox, she was cursed to be with bad luck. How could she say so? First, she's failing a major subject. Second, she couldn't even open a door!

Mr. Han already left. Hyo Jin was left behind to clean the classroom. Mr. Han forgot to to tell the maintainance that there's still a student inside the school. The maintainance and the key keeper have already left too.

"Thank you so much seonsaengnim" She said in between her grinted teeth. Just then there were clicking noises then a loud bang. She was instantly in fright and  hurrily twisted the doorknob. The lights flicker then there was another bang. She jumped and yelped.

"Boo..." 

She turned around, trembling. She was not hoping to see the Lady in the bloody sobok nor she was ready to greet the Grim Reaper or the Scheduler. 

" Hyo Jin-ssi... why do you look so terrified?" 

She stopped trembling and shakily point her finger to the person in front of her. "You...you..."

"Am I scary or something?" Jinyoung smirked. She glared at him. He was the responsible for all the noises and for making her terrified.

"Yah!" She shouted. " Why do you always scare people like tha-"  

There were clicking noises again. The lights flicker again. Then a horrifying screech echoed through the halls. Hyo Jin's hand grip Jinyoung's hand. Her nails digged into his skin. 

"Aya!" Jinyoung hissed and removed her hand off his arm. His arm was red.

"It wasn't you?" Hyo Jin's voice was shaky. Jinyoung shook his head.

"Why would I make does noises?" He looked at his arm and sipped the blood coming out. "I saved you twice already. And you did this to me.."

"Twice? When wa-" Then a gush of cold wind burst into the halls. Hyo Jin  buried her head on Jinyoung's chest and gripped his tshirt.

"Jinyoung! I wanna go out right now!" She pleaded him. Then there was a loud bang. "Please!" She shrieked. 

Jinyoung just looked at her and griped her hand. "Arasso. If that's what you want.."

He bent down and carried Hyo Jin. She stopped trembling and gaped at what is happening. He could have jsut dragged her but he didn't. Then he started running towards the door. She gapsed and started to scream as if they are going to hit the walls.

"JINYOOOOUNG!" She screamed his name but he just smirked and ran faster. They got out and he helped her stand up. She was shaky at first.

"No one's around right?" She asked him but he wasn't answering. She just took it as a yes.

"Jinnie!" She turned around. It was Gongchan.

"Channie!" She said then Gongchan pulled her into a tight hug.

"She can't breathe, Chan" Jinyoung said. Gongchan saw his sister's blue-ish face and quickly release her with a chuckle.

~*TIME SKIP*~

On  the walk home, Hyo Jin just walked beside Gongchan and avoided Jinyoung. She was thinking about what he said. 

"He save me twice he said... When was the first?" Nothing happened these past few days and she hoped nothing will.

"Jinnie,why are you with me? You could join Jinyoung-hyung there." Channie pointed out at the couch were Jinyoung was sitting while watching TV. She shook her head no.

"Wait. Do you like him?" Gongchan suspiciously acused his sister. She gapsed and hit her brother in the head.

"Yah! It's not like that." She calmed down." It's just he said something weird..."

He stopped rubbing his head and looked at her curiously and cutely. "Tell me about it..." He said.

She sat on the floor and so did he. She puffed and started to explain things to Gongchan. His reaction was really unexpected.

"You didn't know?" He said. She was even more confused.

"What do you mean I don't know? What should I know?" She raised a brow.

"That hyung DID save you. TWICE." He emphasized. She furrowed her brows. Was Gongchan influenced by Jinyoung's weirdness?

" The first time hyung saved you..."

Shinwoo stood outside the cafe. He smiled at the thought he met his friend again. When he looked at his left, he saw a young man with red hair eyeing at nowhere. He shrugged and looked at the bus stop. The last bus should already take him home.

"Shinwoo?"

He turned around and saw that the person beside him called him. His eyes narrowed. He was trying to recognize the face. The features were familiar but the hair was a off from what he remembered. But at last he remembered.

"Jinyoung!"

The two had a brotherly hug and talk. They exchange some details about their life. When Jinyoung looked again at the place he was staring a while ago, his grin faded.

" Shinwoo...look around.Especially there..."

Shinwoo did and he was suprised. 

"Isn't that Hyo Jin?" Shinwoo thought

"Gomawo, Jinyoung. You don't know what a great help you've been. I just need to go somewhere. See ya!"

"Jinyoung hyung didn't knew who you were then. But when the time he asked Shinwoo hyung to look where you were was really an act of saving you." he explained. She just shocked.

"Wwho told you this?"She asked him.

"Shinwoo hyung"

"Oh. So the second time he saved me was.." She trailed off. "Was tonight" He nodded. She recalled what happened earlier.

"Did you told him to do it?" She looked at her brother.

Channie rub the back of neck and laugh nervously. "About that...I actually forgot about you."

"'BWO?! What kind of twin brother are you?!" She readied her hand to hit him but she calmed down.

"Well, I was really busy. Then hyung asked me where you are. I told him you were at school. He said it was already past 9. That 's when we ran to the school"

"I see you have no concern for me" She put down her hand and frowned.

"Mianhae..." He said. " But hyung's weird..." 

"Oh?" She looked at him. She was curious if he knew about Jinyoung's secret or hidden fox ears.

"Hyung's usually cold or emotionless. But he can be caring.." He was recalled some memories. "Sometimes." Then he looked at his sister."It's just when you're involve he becomes a human with real emotions.It's like he cares for you" 

"So he is saying tha Jinyoung likes me? That's not going to happen.." she thought.

"Maybe it's because you're a girl." he shrugged and walked away. She jsut sat there and think.

"Looks like I owe Mr. Jung Jinyoung..." She looked at Jinyoung who was on the couch. " Unfortunately..." She sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers! :) At last it's our mid-term break! I'm planning to party and update for one whole week which is going a good news for you. Let's celebrate! XD Well, off to the second part of this double update :) Gaja! :)