Nothing to Worry About?

My Arctic Fox

It's been 3 days since the incident. That guy with wine red hair, milky skin,  pheonix-like brown eyes, kissable lips and- I won't say anymore! >.< Let's just say he's been on my mind for 3 days.

Knowing that there's an actual human being who is cursed and has white fox ears popping on top of his head makes me feel special because I know a world-shocking secret and at the same time scared because I don't know what will happen to me >.<

Is he hunted down? Chased? Is he dangerous to be with?

"Aish! Stop overthinking. At least he's far away and no one knows about that. Pabo!"

I scolded and hit myself. We don't even know each other,not even each other's name.

So I've got nothing to worry about right?

CHANNIE CALLING...

I pressed answer.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Hyo Jin, the hyungs aren't here yet. Please hurry~ It's pretty lonely here"

"Aish. Stop that. You're overloading with sweetness again"

"Hehehehe~ Mianhae. Where are you anyway?"

"I'm on my way home. Just going to stop by a convinience store"

"Arasso. Don't forget to buy me milk!"

"Milk again? You have to promise payment though.."

"Hmmm... how about an aegyo?" 

"No"

"Please~ I'm short" 

"How could you even spend 5,000 won in just 3 days?"

"Nevermind that. Please~"

"Sure"

"Gomawo!" 

Then he hang up. I giggled as I enter the store. Channie is always on time to cheer you up if you're stressed or just upset ^^ I went to the dairy section and grabbed chocolates and milk. I went to the counter and paid. 

"Gong Hyo Jin?"

I looked up at the cashier.

"Yes? Oh..."

Great. It's him =_______________= We just stared at each other until he coughed.

"Thank you for buying at this store. I hope you return" he bowed. 

Mental note: Don't buy at this convinience store again

I didn't know that Jihoo was doing part time. Maybe he got hit in the head or something. I shook my head.

"Stop thinking about him!" 

BANG!

Seriously, what's with me always landing on ground? 

"Ah jinja?!.." I muttered as I rubbed my back.

"Are you okay?" 

I stand up.

"I'm fine. No need to worry" 

"Mianhae" we both bowed.

BANG! 

Our heads hit each other after we bowed.I rubbed my head. I need to use the ice pack again. Aigoo..

"Oh? It's you again!"

"What do you-" I looked up then quickly looked down and blush. 

Silence and awkwardness fill the atmosphere. I glanced at him, he was biting those lips again. I'm becoming redder by the minute! >///<

" Mianhae, Hyo Jin"

"It's fine.Wait..how did you knew my name?" I looked up and question him. Those eyes...wait what?!

" Uh....you have you're ID on"

Oh.I forgot that I was wearing my school uniform. Pabo! of course he'll know. I mentally hit myself.

Wait.Look he's wearing an employee uniform. So he's working in a store. Who knew? I noticed that he still has he's ID on too.

정 진 영 

He noticed that I was looking on his ID so he introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Jung Jin Young. It's nice to meet you again.."  

"You too, I'm Gong Hyo Jin" 

Actually not...I'm scared of you. Who knows what danger you might bring..

"I'll be off now. Bye Hyo Jin" 

"Bye Jinyoung.."

Wew. 

~*TIME SKIP*~

I panted as I reached the apartment. I clutched the paper bag where the milk and chocolates are. Channie didn't notice me because he was doing his assignment.

I tremble as I stand.

My thoughts awhile ago...Am I freaking out? Overreacting?

"Oh Hyo Jin.. you're here. Why are you pale? You look like you've seen a ghost" Channie was looking studious with a pencil behing his ear. Kekekeke~ Thanks for calming me.

"Where's my milk?" He tried snatching the bag from me. I placed it behind me and stick my tongue out. 

"Yah!"

"Where's that aegyo payment?" 

He pouted . 

"I didn't say anything! Now give me my milk!" he cried. I got the milk from the paper bag.

"Want this?" 

He nodded.

"Aegyo first :P" 

He then chased me throughout the apartment. I know he loves milk but I need to see his aegyo. It's the cutest thing in the world! Oh wait..he stopped. 

"Hyo Jin~" he wiggle the pack of chocolates I boughtout of the bag. Oh no he didn't! 

"Give me that!" But he blocked hand. We bickered for a few minutes then the door opened to reveal our 3 older brothers. I've told them about Channie bullying me. They didn't listen.

"Aish just give me those! Yah Baro join me!" Sandeul snatched the milk and chocolates. Baro joined in and they both ate it.

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!" 

We both yelled. 

"Tsk...tsk... you twins are always like that " CNU said. Me and Channie just hung our heads down. My life...Jinyoung..and my chocolate. Is there a day that I've got nothing to worry about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Hyo Jin-ah. Kekekekekeke~ That's my fault XD A new term just started at school and I'm getting busy. So I might have trouble with updating. But I'll be updating! Just subscribe ^^ Comment too~ It gives me motivation ^^ Thanks for reading!