A Change of Plans

My Arctic Fox

Jinyoung walked around the dark apartment. He didn't need light to see. His eyes weren't even open. He could feel everything. Being a cursed being is sometimes enjoyable. Plus he was too sleepy. 

"Those pabos don't know how to treat a guest.." He mumbled as he went to the couch. 

Baro and Sandeul pushed him outside of their room when he was going inside to sleep. After he fell to the floor, they threw his pillow and blanket. They apologized then slammed the door at his face. Then he knocked at Hyo Jin's to sleep. Hyo Jin allowed him but only if he was on the floor. He did sleep but the floor was killing him. So he choose the couch outside instead.

"This wasn't I have in mind.." He grumbled. 

Despite being uncomfortable on the couch, he started drifting off to sleep. 

Then a bang came from a certain room. 

He fell off the bed and crashed on the floor. That wake his spirits. He grumbled. 

"I just want a goodnight's rest and these brothers can't understand that" He marched towards the room and opened the door. But his outburst was stopped.

Three heads were squished together in front of the laptop screen. Gongchan was the one holding the laptop. They were watching something. Jinyoung couldn't identify it from the doorway so he went behind them without being noticed. 

"Are you sure it's them?" Sandeul doubted Gongchan who was the one who recorded the clip. 

"Ne, hyung. 100 %!" Gongchan answered brightly. Sandeul still furrowed his eyes. 

"She wouldn't look something like that." Baro said. " We all know she's sweet and good in the outside but scary in the inside. Not the other way around. It's not her!" He pointed at the girl in the screen. Jinyoung squinted his eyes. Something was familiar. 

"I agree." Sandeul said. He dramatically pointed at the man that was in the screen too. "It's not hyung! Hyung's a emotionless person. That one in your clip is someone who's actually human!" 

Gongchan facepalmed. " Hyungnims... That girl" He pointed at the girl. " Is the same girl I was stuck in umma's womb for 9 months. The same girl I share a birthday with for 19 years. I'm the one who knows her best among everyone. And you tell me I'm not sure. Yah, It's my twin!" He said. The two hyungs felt embarassed. Jinyoung stopped touching his fox ears and listened. 

Gongchan continued and pointed to the young man. " That's the hyung I befriend when I was 6. He was there  when you're all busy. He's human too despite his lifeless presence and cold attitude." 

Jinyoung's fox ears wiggled at what he heard. Jinyoung finally got an idea on what they're talking about. He put on his beanie back. 

As the four brothers watched the clip, he planned his surprise for them. 

"All right! I give up!" Sandeul and Baro said in unison. Gongchan happily clapped. 

"What did I told you, hyungs? I'm goooo- JINYOUNG HYUNG!" Gongchan quickly closed the laptop and gulped.

"So..." Jinyoung said from behind. The other brothers all looked terrified. Jinyoung's eyes stayed on the screen.

"What's with all the spying on me and Hyo Jin?" 

The brothers whistled, ignoring Jinyoung's question. Jinyoung looked at sticky note on the laptop. He raised a brow after he read the note.

"This is interesting.." Jinyoung smirked and pulled the brothers into a circle. He even pulled the sleeping beauty who woke up in the process.

~*THE NEXT DAY*~

It was 7:15 in the morning. The twins have already left for school. The remaining, Jinyoung, Shinwoo, Sandeul and Baro, were reviewing their plan. 

"This is Operation CHINGU. Our goal is develop a close relationship between Jinnie and Jinyoung hyung" Sandeul said.Jinyoung still cringed at the dorkiness but it was fine to him.

"We changed the goal since we trust Jinyoung hyung with our sister" Sandeul clarified.

"Why does it seems I'm a bodyguard?" Jinyoung mumbled but Shinwoo heard it. 

"You're the one who wanted to do this.." Shinwoo answered back. Jinyoung shrugged. 

"Jinyoung hyung will be the one to fetch Jinnie from school. Channie will find a way to make Jinnie go home by herself" 

Baro suddenly thought of something. 

"Hyung!"

Everyone's attention gathered at him. 

"What if you do something? Carry her books or something like that?" 

"That could work.." Shinwoo said. The rest nodded while Jinyoung sighed. He couldn't remember a time that he was like this.

Meanwhile in the bus, Gongchan was busy reading his hyung's texts about the plan and Hyo Jin was curiously staring at him. She was wondering why her brothers were always together these past days. Then Jinyoung was recently added to their bundle. 

"I hope this works.." Gongchan closed his phone and looked at the window. He didn't notice his twin who was anxious on what he just said.

"What must work, Channie?" 

He mentally facepalmed himself for blurting it out loud. He just smiled and shake his head. 

They hoped off the bus and walked into the school grounds. Hyo Jin was looking around when she saw a similar figure. She smirked and dragged a thinking Gongchan towards the figure.

"Geum Eun! Geum-ah!" She shouted to the figure. Gongchan snapped out of his thoughts and tried to free himself from his sister. Geum Eun turned around and smiled at them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyo Jin, Gongchan" She smiled. The twins settled down.

Geum Eun gestured to her right. The person beside her was a pretty woman. It was their former babysitter, Sunmi. 

"Sunmi-unnie?! I can't believe it's you! It's been awhile"  Hyo Jin said with a huge grin on her face. Gongchan, knowing that his sister forgotten him, ran inside the school. The chatted and it was set that Sunmi was going to fetch them later. 

~*DISMISSAL*~

Gongchan's jaw dropped when he knew that the former babysitter was going to fetch them. He quickly send a text to his hyungs that it was an emergency. 

'Hyungs! This is 911 in operation CHINGU. Sunmi-noona is going to fetch us" (GC)

"Bwo?! Aish..." (Baro)

"Uh oh... What are we going to do now?" (SD)

"Don't worry. I texted Jinyoung. He said he's on the way" (CNU)

"Oh? Jinyoung-oppa?" Hyo Jin was shocked to see Jinyoung and not Sunmi. 

Jinyoung held on Gongchan's shoulders for support as he catch his breath. Hyo Jin went to him. 

"What are you doing here, oppa?" 

Gongchan was surprised to hear her address Jinyoung "oppa". 

"I'm...fetching..you.." Jinyoung said. 

"Don't worry sir. Our former babysitter is going to fetch us" Geum Eun explained. Jinyoung gave Gongchan a signal to go home. Gongchn nodded. 

"Ah! I can't wait anymore." He remove Jinyoung's hand off his shoulders. "Here Jinnie, he's all yours" He threw Jinyoung to Hyo Jin who catched Jinyoung. 

"Ya-YAH! Gong Chan Shik!" She yelled at her running brother.Jinyoung smirked and reminded himself to treat Gongchan outside.

"Aish...My brother really..."

Jinyoung got her bag and books and held out his hand.

"Shall we go home?" He said. She looked at him for a while then giggled. 

"Don't just giggle at me, Jinnie" He said but she continued to giggle.

"Yah! Gong Hyo Jin!" He mimicked her. She hit him on the shoulder and rolled her eyes. He was about to speak when...

"Jinyoung?" A soft and gentle voice called him from behind. "Jung Jinyoung? Is that you?" 

He turned around. "Sunmi..." It was the only thing that escaped his mouth. 

"You two know each other?Unnie? Oppa?" Hyo Jin asked, looking back and forth from Jinyoung and Sunmi.

Jinyoung suddenly felt like he was supposed to feel or do something but doesn't know what it is. It was like having a mising piece in the puzle

"Ne. We were classmates in highschool" Sunmi replied. "Sweethearts specifically" Sunmi added with a smile.

So they're together? I'm sure Jinyoung is single but it turns out it doesn't. Or is it not? Should I ask? Argh! Why do I even care! Hyo Jin mentally hits her self.

"Kaja?"She asked to Jinyoung who nodded and hold her hand. Why is he holding hands with me? Nevermind. "Nice to see you unnie" 

"You too. Annyeong!" Sunmi waved a goodbye.

 "Annyeong" Hyo Jin and Jinyoung walked together with their hands linked together as if they're a couple. Hyo Jin was just staring at their hands while Jinyoung was lost in his own mind.

"Oppa?" 

He snapped out "Ne?" 

She blushed as their eyes met then looked away "Nothing!"

He chuckled lightly "Arasso"

~~~~~~~~~

Memories replayed in her head. Memories that she was happy and proud of. She stopped behind Geum Eun and looked back to the place where she met Jinyoung again. 

"We'll be seeing more again, Jung Jinyoung" She smirked and walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo readers! 안영하세요! Thanks for the long wait :)  I'm trying my best to update more often. Anyway, I hope you like this update :) Don't you think Jinnie is you know...Jealous? 

B1A4 oppas are sooo :3 I won't let go. I'll stay with them FOREVER! <3 

You'll get to know Sunmi better in later chapters. So subscribe! :)

Gamsahamnida! :)

PS: Also please pray for the Philippines. If you're watching the news, we're experiencing a typhoon and it's strong in some parts of the country. Thank you