Hi Again

My Arctic Fox

~Shinwoo's POV~

"Oh..Of course you can. Meet me at the cafe we met last night"

I sighed. Looks like I'll be a little late. The cafe is just a 15-minute walk from here. My highschool friend needs me, so I'll be there. I got my phone and dialed texted Sandeul.

"Sandeul, are you home?" 

After a few minutes, he replied back. 

"Ne, hyung. Wae?"

"I'll call you instead"

"Arasso. You're weird, hyung"

I could just hit this kid. He shouldn't say those things to his elders. But I'm not that old! At least he's honest *sighs* Anyway, I go through my contacts and look for the name 'Sanduckie' Yep, that's his name in my contacts. I have a nickname for each sibling except Hyo Jin. We're not that close and her only nickname is 'Jinnie'. We couldn't come up with any other nickname. 

"So what do you need me to do, hyung?"

"Can you put it in speaker and gather everyone?" 

I heard the twins and Baro being playfull. What are they doing instead of studying?

"We're complete, say it hyung"

"Channie you look funny! Give me that!" 

"Bleh" 

Aish this twins.

 "Yah! Could you two stop it already!" 

Baro said.They stayed quiet but they were still mumbling. I cleared my throat. 

"Since both of you are still there, I'll just be going to say this to the two of you. Arasso?"

"Ne, hyung"

"A friend of mine needs a place to stay, so I offered him our place."

"Oh, we understand"

"I know we don't have much space but kindly fix our room. We still have the spare bed right?" 

"Of course, hyung"

"We'll do it immediately."

"Gomawo. We'll be there in an hour" 

I hanged up as we near to the bus stop. The cafe was a step away from it. It's just right in front of it. 

~Third person's POV~

Jinyoung sipped his coffee while waiting anxiously for his friend to come. He would look around, check his phone and note the time. He couldn't wait to get to his new home. Especially because he can't stand being in the cafe anymore. Though it is warm inside the well-lit and beautifully decorated shop,he still feels cold. Being outside was rare thing to do for him. He would always find work inside. 

"Could he be a anymore slower?" He sighed and took a last sip of his coffee. Waiting wasn't a problem for him but if it leads to nowhere it will be.

"Should I buy another one or not? It's really cheap." He raised and looked at his empty cup then let out a defeated sigh. 

"I'm saving. Discipline" 

As Jinyoung played games with his phone, Shinwoo entered the shop. He looked around and saw no one familiar. He walked on the polished wooden floor and took a seat near a young man like him. It was 5 minutes before 10. He should be home by now. 

"Maybe I should at least buy something..." He glanced at the pastries displayed. They look very delicious. He thought about it then decided he won't because they were too sweet for him. 

" What coffee did Eun-Pyo ordered?" 

Just then two phones were ringing. Rings both coming from Jinyoung's and Shinwoo's phones. Jinyoung stopped playing his game and answered the call at the same time with Shinwoo. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

~*TIME SKIP*~

The two ended their own conversations with dissapoited faces. They both rub their temples and groan. What could make them act like that? Shinwoo leaned on his seat and closed his eyes.

" I can't believe I wasted my time for nothing..." 

" Same here.." A response came from his seatmate who started to hum to ease his stress. It wasn't a known or an existing song. It was unique. Only one person could hum that tune. Shinwoo heard it for most of his life. He opened his eyes and looked at the person near him.

"Jinyoung?" 

"Shinwoo?" 

The two looked at each ther and blinked a few times. It was really surprising to see your old seatmate in class for how many years.

"Nice to see you again" 

"Yeah...we just met last night" 

"How have you've been?"

"Well...about that.." Jinyoung trailed off.

~*Hyo Jin's POV*~

Me and my brothers were in the kitchen preparing for Shinwoo's and his friend's meal. I was going to leave them to do it but since it concerns cooking...It's probably the best for me to join them. 

"Wait! You should chop like this" 

I ran to Baro before he could do it wrong. He just stared at me as I got the ingredient, chopping board and knife. Only a few seconds later that he snapped out.

"Yah! I should do that."

"Aniyo. I'll do it. You look like you're filming 10 films today." 

"Eh..."

"Tsk. Tsk.oppa.."

Believe it or not, my brother Baro is an actor. Maybe not the famous kind but a very talented one. This month his an extra on 2 films and a supporting character in another. It's quite tiring even those are minor roles. Anyway, he did admit he was tired but still wanted to help. So I asked him to prepare their room. I maybe one of the youngest but being the only girl has its perks. Hehehehe

"Is everything done?" Sandeul said while looking around. 

" All that's left is to set the table, hyung" Channie was holding the utensils. They set the table as I check the food. So far it's edible. Just then right after I placed my tasting spoon down, the doorbell rang. Everyone fell silent. What happened next is weird. 

"I'll get it!" All of my three brothers shouted and raced each other to the door. How child-like could they be. 

"Out of my way!"

"I'm the eldest right now, so I should open it!"

"Youngest first!" 

I smirked at their agrument as I transfer the meal to a decent container. Then two thuds were heard. I peaked at them and it turn out that Baro managed to push off both Channie and Sandeul. I returned back doing my thing.

"You squirel princess! How dare you push a hyung?!" 

" You could have been more gentle on the pushing, hyung¨ 

¨ Yeah..yeah...Let´s deal with those later.¨ 

He opened the door as the two continue to bicker. Shinwoo and Baro talked. Then I make my way to the table and placed the meal on the table. We all sat down. 

"Have you seen oppa's friend?" Ii mouthed to Channie.

"Not yet...you know it's rude to look at the person eye to eye" he mouthed back. I glance at my other brothers. Their eyes were also drawn away. Probably they hadn't seen the friend's face. I quickly looked down as Shinwoo coughed. 

"The actual person who is going to stay with us just cancelled it."

What?!

"But as I was in disspointment, I met an old friend who also needs a place to stay."

At least our efforts didn't get wasted. I sighed inwardly. 

"Please meet..."

I don't believe it. I don't want to. This can't be happening! Out of all people! My face quickly panicked when the friend was introduced. My brothers all raised their heads up and their eyes widened. 

"JINYOUNG HYUNG?!?"

I looked up and my eyes saw him again. The guy who I have one yet unforgettable and traumatic memory. I gulped as I recalled abut him falling on me...you know. The heat started to warm up on my cheeks. Why am I blushing?!? 

" We miss you hyung!" 

They all ran to Jinyoung and gave him a group hug. Since when are they all close? I didn't recall Jinyoung being in the house before. Did he hypotized them or something? Imposible. I couldn't tell because I was always at a different house before.

"Hi" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! *0* At last the tests are finished! But next week is project week :( We're going to do a play (scriptwriter :I) & we're going to make ancient costumes and props -.- I hope I can still have time updating.Please pray for that! 

Anyway...looks like we have a reunion! Both happy and sad xD Maybe I'll be updating tomorrow..so stay tuned! :) Kamsahamnida ^^