Christmas Special!

My Arctic Fox

 

As as everyone woke up, they were filled with excitement and joy.The clock has already striked 12 midnight and it's Christmas day already. Hyo Jin and her brothers immediately went out of there rooms and made a group hug in the living room.

"It's Christmas! Wah!" Baro and Sandeul jumped on each other's shoulder's. 

"We wish you a merry christmas~! We wish you a merry christmas~! We wish you a merry christmas~! And a happy new year!" They all sang. Then it was Gongchan's time to take the solo stage.

"We wish you a merry christmas! We wish you a merry christmas! And a happy new year~"  Gongchan was making everyone laugh with his silliness. He was even in complete costume that he got from the christmas decorations. (A/N: Please refer too 1:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTit8Qcvh3A and have a good laugh ^^)

"Channie~" Hyo Jin laughed " Channie... Please  HAHAHA! stop HAHAHA!" She hit him in the head and other various parts of his body while laughing like a sadistic maniac. It's really creepy to see even the others where scared of the twins. The episode ended when Jinyoung came out of the room, very annoyed. 

" Ah jinja? It's twelve in the morning and you're all partying like you're in an underground club" Jinyoung scolded the siblings while posing with his hands on his waist and eyes closed. Instead of being afected by Jinyoung's reprimand, the siblings chuckled at the oldest. 

"What's so funny?" Jinyoung said still on his pose with a brow raise this time. That made them laugh louder. Jinyoung groaned and open his eyes. 

"Can you all please go back to your rooms and-" His eyes went wide when he saw the christmas tree in the room. 

"Merry Christmas hyung!" The brothers all went to him and gave him a bone crushing hug. His mind went blank when he knew it was Christmas already. Hyo Jin noticed something was wrong with him. 

"Oppas, you're turning him blue..," she said. The brothers all look up and indeed Jinyoung was blue. They quickly let go and apologized then went to the kitchen to prepare cookies and hot chocolates for everyone. It was only Hyo Jin and Jinyoung. 

"Oppa, is something wrong?" Hyo Jin touched his shoulder. "Jinyoung-oppa~"

"Mianhae..." He muttered. 

"There's no need to apologize, oppa. Why are you acting so weird?" She snapped a finger in front of him. "Yah!" 

"It's all my fault...my fault" He sanked to the floor. 

"Jinyoung!" She followed his lead. " Snap out of it! Jinyoung!" She shook him back and forth but he was in a deep trance. He was back into his memories.

~Jinyoung, 5 years old~

"We wish you a merry christmas! We wish you a mery christmas!" The Jungs sang as they prepare. The father and son were finishing up the Christmas tree while Mrs. Jung was smiling at them as she prepares the meal. 

"We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year~" They all ended. They exchanged smiles. 

"Umma, what time is it already?" Jinyoung asked eagerly. 

"It's almost twelve my love" Mrs. Jung rubbed noses with her five year old son. 

"This is the first christmas he's gonna actually remember..." Mr. Jung hugged his family. They all shared a merry laugh. It was going to be the best time of their entire lives. But before they could start their family dinner, an angry mob banged on their door and smoke filled the air.

~End of flashback~

Hyo Jin rubbed Jinyoung's back as he tried to fight back the tears of a terrible memory. There were inside Hyo Jin's room. Who knew Christmas can make someone sad?

"It's not your fault...Jinyoung please stop crying..." She comforted him "Jebal..." She knew how traumaizing it is. Jinyoung didn't stop sobbing so she gave him a hug. Before she knew it, she was crying too.

"Yah~ We're not supposed to cry pabo~" She sobbed. "This is so dramatic" 

That snapped Jinyoung out. 

"Bwo? Who's crying? You're the only one crying here!" 

She stopped crying and push Jinyoung away. "Yah! Don't lie to me Jung Jinyoung!" He chuckled and s his arm around hers. It sent chills to her body, 

"Let's go?" He asked her, She nodded awkwardly and they already went outside. What welcomed them was Baro and Sandeul with suspecting looks. Then followed by Gongchan and Shinwoo who both had their eyes narrowed on Jinyoung's and Hyo Jin's linked arms.

"What did you do while inside the room eh?" Sandeul interrogated. They were all giving dirty looks. 

"I know what you are all thinking..."Hyo Jin gave them a death glare. 

"Oh? Jinja??" Hyo Jin was getting uncomfortable. Shinwoo cleared his throat to let go of the topic. 

"We'll deal about it later. Right now it's gift giving!" He declared and pulled out a sack. Eveyone except Jinyoung grinned and got theirs. The order was oldest to youngest. 

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Soon, most received their gifts. Hyo Jin received a notebook from Shinwoo, a scarf from Sandeul, a cap from Baro, a box of chocolates from Gongchan and a key necklace from Jinyoung. It was at last Hyo Jin's turn. She gave everyone a beanies which symbolizes each's animal. Shinwoo's was a bear, Sandeul's was a duck, Baro's was a squirrel, Gongchan's was a puppy and Jinyoung's was a fox of course. 

"Do I really look like a squirrel?" Baro posed like one. Everyone laughed. 

"Ooo~ Duckies. Kamsahamnida Jinnie!" Sandeul hugged his. 

Shinwoo called everyone to form a circle where would they give a message to everyone. The order was now from youngest to oldest. Hyo Jin was first.

She smiled. " I would just like to say thank you for another memorable year. This year is really special" She looked at Jinyoung, who funnily raised his brow to question her, She laughed it off. " I wish everyone good health and happy lives. Merry Christmas!" 

It was now Gongchan." Hello everyone! Indeed it's been a wonderful year. I just hope some of us would mature as they age" Sandeul, Baro and Hyo Jin gasped in shock. " Please treat me well. Merry Christmas!" 

"Ahhh! This year is amazing! The heavens are with us !" Sandeul declared. Everyone laughed. "We thank you for the blessings given. For the success. Everyone did work hard. Kamsahamnida. Merry Christmas!" 

"Something's wrong with this Christmas!" Baro started. The laughter grew louder. " I want to go to Spain" He pouted. " Kidding! Iit's been great! It's more fun since Jinyoung hyung is here. Let'ss make more memories. Merry Christmas!"

"What all of you said are true" Shinwoo started. " We had hardships and we survived. Our family bond grew stronger. Speaking of family, you're welcome to our family Jinyoung. Merry Christmas!" Everyone clapped. Now it's time for the most awaited speech. Jinyoung's.

"I actually never expected to see you all again" He started. " Thank you for accepting me. And despite this aura I have, I appreciate all of you. Thank you and have merry christmas" He bowed. Everyone faked cried. 

"That was so touching hyung~" Sandeul  "sobbed". 

"It's the first time we heard warm words from you~" Baro tagged along. 

"Stop being dramatic" Jinyoung said. " This will be the only time you'll ever heard those words come out of my mouth" Someone's back to their normal selves. Everyone laughed. 

"Alright, let's stop the drama" Shinwoo started. " Merry christmas and I love you all!" 

The siblings shared sibling love and hugged each other. Sandeul and Baro were the most affectionate. 

"Brother!" The both said then hugged each other. 

When they said "I love you" to Jinyoung, Jinyoung just nodded. Hyo Jin passed by him. 

"Saranghae~" Jinyoung said to her. Hyo Jin stopped dead on her tracks and looked at him.

"Bwo?" She gasped. Jinyoung met her eye to eye. 

"Sa.Rang.Hae. Saranghae Jinnie~" He smiled. 

"Sa-saranghae oppa..." She blushed and stuttered, Jinyoung flicked her forehead. "Aya! What was that for?" 

"I love you as a friend is what I meant" He smirked. 

"Ohh..." She said. "What am I thinking? We're only friends. FRIENDS" she thought. " Yeah as friends..." 

Sandeul heard them. "Yah! I knew it! What happened inside the room?" Everyone's attention was on them. Hyo Jin hid her tomato face. 

"Sandeul...nothing could have happen in 5 minutes" Jinyoung reasoned out. Hyo Jin blushed and nudged Jinyoung who smirked. 

A/N: Merry Christmas chingus! ^^ You know what Jinyoung last said *smirks* HAHAHA  I updated exactly 12 am and I'm still up hehe Merry Christmas!