Er..Thanks

My Arctic Fox

The sun already rose when Hyo Jin woke up. She got her small brown notebook that was her planner and flipped a couple of pages. She checked what she was supposed to do for today. It was this:

 Cook breakfast for Jinyoung 

She completely forgot about it.

*The night before*

Hyo Jin walked back and forth in her room. She was thinking of her thank you gift to Jinyoung and she couldn't come up of anything. If she only had a choice, she wouldn't do anything special for him. It was the sake of goodness. She grew up to be a good person. 

" Agh! Out of people. It's gotta be him!" Hyo Jjin shouted in her head.

She pouted in frustration and plopped her elbow on her stude table then rest her head there. 

"This is frustrating to do. It's so hard!"

She got her phone and texted Geum Eun. She thought her best friend would come up with something good. But instead of giving a direct answer, her best friend thought of something else.

What's with asking me this kind of stuff? Who is this for anyway? (GE)

It's for a friend (HJ)

What kind of friend? Don't tell me you got a boyfriend already! (GE)

It's not like that! (HJ) 

Kekekeke~ Just cook your 'friend' a meal and give it. (GE)

Gamsahamnida :) (HJ)

I'll be watching you, Hyo Jin-ah ;-) (GE)

 

*End of flashback*

She immidiately get ready and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for their "guest".

~*TIME SKIP*~

Baro fluttered his eyes open. He could smell something delicious outside. He got up and  walked outside. To his surprise, there was a tray with food on it. He glances at the kitchen and saw Hyo Jin washing the dishes. He smiled.

"How sweet of her...Let's dig in!" 

He grabbed the utensils and quickly ate the breakfast his sister made not for him. As he chew and swallow, he notice piece of cardstock on the tray. Written on it was a note that says:

This is for you, Jinyoung-

 His jaw dropped along with the food in his mouth. He let go off the utensils and backed off the table. When he looked up, he saw his sister who was fuming in rage. He gulped.

"ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Morning sis" He nervously chuckled. He knew Hyo Jin was going to make him another breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~

Baro carefully placed the meal on the table to cool. After he successfully manage not to drop a single piece of his creation, he went back to the kitchen to wash the plates. 

"That litle girl.. she could have covered the plate and leave a note." He growled.

Then he heard the door opened then closed. Footsteps started nearing. He panicked and sanked to the floor. He thought it was Jinyoung who probabky woke up to the ruckus tht happened awhile ago. When he glanced up to check who it was, he exploded.

"Hyung!" He shouted. Brother duck just looked at him then continued eating. That made him even more angry. Sandeul was just eating his "masterpiece".

"What?" Sandeul just said. Baro took off his apron and stomped on it. He was going mad. Sandeul just earned a death sentence for both of them from Hyo Jin aka "Miss Scary" 

"You.Don´t.Know.What.I.Had.T-" Baro started but Sandeul shove food into his mouth.

"Stop chattering. It's good food and we should eat it. Good food should never be left out cold" Sandeul said. Baro cooled down. He was in dreamland as he chew his great work. He forgot all of his worries and joined in with Sandeul. They even had a eating contest.

Hyo Jin stepped out of her room. She was in a different outfit since she just took a bath. She checked if her brother was done and was not eating again. It was her punishment. What he ate was her "special" breakfast for Jinyoung. 

As soon as she laid her eyes on the table, she saw another eating scene. This time there's a new addition. Her brother, Sandeul.

"Enjoying the food?" She said behind them in her scary voice.

"Ne!" Baro and Sandeul said happily. Both of their mouths are full. It was only a few seconds later that they recognized whose voice it is.

"Good." She grabbed both of their ears. "It'll be your last"

 Their suffering are music to her ears. She has a dark personality. She can merciless at times.

~*TIME SKIP*~

Hyo Jin entered her brother's room where Jinyoung was staying. The room was messy like everytime she ent inside. She called out for the trouble makers. They were wrapped around her little finger.

" Where's Jinyoung's bunk?"  She asked. They pointed at a funnily sleeping Jinyoung. She nodded and let them go. Then she got her phone and snapped a picture of Jinyoung. 

"I wonder if they know..." She looked at his head. It was still covered by a beanie. His secret ewas still safe. 

"Wake up.." She shook him back and forth. Jinyoung groaned and sat up. He blinked for a few times and he was finally awake.

"Hyo Jin-ah, why are you here?"  He rubbed his eye. Hyo Jin blushed at the way he address her. 

"Good morning and thank you" She gave him his breakfast. Jinyoung was surprised at her action. It was similar to what he did after she fainted when they first met.

"I already know what you did. Kamsahamnida" She bowed. There was still blush on her cheeks and Jinyoung found it cute to see.

"You knew already? Eotteoke?" Jinyoung wondered. He was planning on keeping it as a secret.

"Ne.Channie told me" She looked down. There was silence. Se got up. " I'll be off now"

Jinyoung notice the note and read it.

Umm..Jinyoung. Thanks for saving me twice. I don't know what will happen to me if it weren't for you. This breakfast is a thank you gift.Kamsahamnida 

~Gong Hyo Jin :)

"You're welcome and thanks" Jinyoung said before she could leave.

She hid her face behind the door.  "No problem" She mumbled.

"Good morning, Hyo Jin-ah" Jinyoung smiled that shocked him. 

She closed the door. Jinyoung ate a piece of his breakfast and his face turned sour. 

"Did she cook this?" He examined the food. Then Baro and Sandeul came rushing in. His face was serious again.

"Hyung! How is it?" They both eagerly asked Jinyoung.

"Why are you asking?" Jinyoung asked them back. He confused but only in the inside.

"The food! Jinnie made us cook it because..." Baro trailed off.

"Because?" Jinyoung raised a brow.

"We ate the one she actually cooked" they admitted. 

"No wonder" Jinyoung thought and scoffed.

"So? How is it?" their faces were curious again. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and looked cold at the food.

"It's very repulsive" He said and the two sanked to the floor, hurt by Jinyoung's critic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn! XD Did you chingus heard the sound of their hearts cracking? LOL. But no. I know that B1A4 oppas are great cooks!  Which is a great turn on ^^ Is your ideal man like that? Mine is! If yes or no, kindly comment and let me know! Let's talk about our biases too! Yiee :3 Well, this ends this double update. See ya! 

Oppas~ Can you give us some? :3

JinChan holding up our name! B1A4 <3 BANA