Stay Safe

My Arctic Fox

"Help me...if you're here. Save me"

Here I am. Quiet and frozen in an dark alley that I don't know. I didn't come here by myself. I don't want to be here. It gives me the chills. 

"Just stay quiet, arasso?" 

There's nothing I can do. The only exit to this alley is blocked by a man whose silhouette is the only thing I can see. The man just dragged me out of the street and trapped me. He have't done anything to me yet. But I don't want to stick around to find out.

"I don't want to! Help!" 

I screamed and went towards the exit. But he blocked my way and pushed me back. I landed on the cold hard ground. Just then my phone buzzed. It was a message from Channie.

"Jinnie, where are you?"

I glanced back at the man and started to text back. Then the man snatched my phone. I tried to get it back but he turned his back and turned it off. 

"We can't let anyone see us"

"GIve me my phone back! Someone please help me!" 

"Later! Let's just wait!"

"I don't want to wait and wait for it! I'm getting out of here!"

Just before I could ran and attack him, he hugged me. I squirmed. Who those he think he is?!?

"Yah! Let me go!" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stopped struggling. My eyes widened. I saw three gangsters in front of the alley. They were looking around. Of course they couldn't see us. We're in the dark of course. I closed my eyes.

"Hear that? It's a girl's voice"

"Maybe it belongs to the girl we've been following a while ago"

"She did dissappear. Maybe she's hiding somewhere"

"Shall we go look? We'll have the best time if we did find her"

Just then police cars stop. The man back us away so we couldn't be seen. I squirmed but his force was too strong. I watched as the police officers arrested the gangsters for multiple reasons. 

Why didn't I scream? The man placed a handkerchief on my mouth and prevent my arms from moving  while the gangsters talk.

I glared at the man.Our eyes didn't meet because I could see them. His face couldn't be seen. Even though I couldn't move much, I tried to make ourselves noticeable. I kicked a peeble to a police officer. He looked down then to the alley that I'm in. 

"What's this?"

The officer looked at the alley suspicously.

"Officer Han, we need to go back to the station." 

The officer looked away and nodded. The police cars drove away. I grunted and squirmed more. 

"Let me go!" Of course that didn't come out clearly. My mouth is gagged. 

Just then the man released me out of the hug. I got through his pockets and snatched my phone back. I turned it on. 

10 missed calls and 14 texts from Channie. I quickly type but something shock me. 

" Yah Hyo Jin! Didn't I told you to stay safe"

I stopped texting and quickly lit up my phone to the man's face. My eyes widened.

My hand fell and I back away. He quickly hugged me.

"Thank goodness you're safe. I got to you on time"

I don't know how to react. I didn't expect it from him. We're not close anymore. He became very distant. He was always away and we never get to have fun anymore.

"Shinwoo Oppa.."

~*TIMESKIP*~

We're back at the apartment. We didn't speak much. That's how we've been ever since the accident that took our parents' lives. He was the most affected. 

"Jinnie!" 

I looked up and saw my Channie and Baro running towards me. My eyes widened and I began to run.

 "Why run away from your brothers?"

I bumped into Shinwoo. I pleaded to go away. He wouldn't budge.

" Group hug!" Baro shouted. The three of them squished me into a hug. 

"Oppas! >.<" 

"You got us worried you know!" Baro said. I apologized,

"If it wasn't for Shinwoo hyung...I don't want to say it" Channie looked sad. 

"Don't blame yourself, Channie"

Even though I was blaming you awhile ago...hehehe

The two left for Baro to eat. I looked and thanked Shinwoo. He just smiled.

"Thank you for saving me, oppa. But how did you know where I was?"

"Shinwoo!"

Shinwoo looked up to his boss and cousin, Kang Dae. He was busy organizing the files that Kang Dae left hours ago and now his cousin is with another pile. It pissed him.

"I need you to do this for me"

"I'm not allowed to do your work, sir"

He hated his cousin. Their whole family. They took everything from them. They cheated for power. If it weren't for them, him and his siblings would be living the life they started with and no need to sacrifice everything. But right now he needed to this job for them to survive.

" I'll do it, sir"  

Those words came out instead.

He finished it and now on his way home. To get home, he'll just ride a train and walk. He was lucky to woke up before he missed his stop. Today was really tiring. 

"Shinwoo?"

It was a friend from highschool. They went opposite to where he was supposed to go. His friend bought of them coffee and catched up.

They walked out of the coffee shop with a smile plastered on their faces. He was glad to know that one of his friends has a good life

"Wait isn't that Hyo Jin?"

He cursed and went to her.

"Thank goodness. I don't what will happen to me. Kamsahamnida oppa"

"Stay safe, arasso?"

"Ok"

Stay safe. I'll keep that on mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got you guys, didn't I? XD Who did you think it was who got her? Please don't hit me *does aegyo* Anyway, you'll get to see Jinyoung in the later chapters. I'm excited too! Did you miss him too? hahaha 

Thanks for reading!  ^^ What do you think will hapen next?