Hallucinating Again?

My Arctic Fox

(Hyo Jin's POV)

Ms. Gong Hyo Jin 
The first time I laid eyes on you, I asked myself, "Did an angel fell? 
Who is this beautiful lady in front of me?".

You look like a princess from a far. But when you're near, you're a goddess.

Now  that I have gathered the courage...

Please meet me outside the school and let me give you a walk home.

I read the note again. Who could this be? This can't be me right? But it clearly says " Gong Hyo Jin". Plus I found it inside my backpack. 

"I don't want to be in a relationship" I sighed. Then I crumpled the piece of paper and threw it to the trash can. 

Whoever that was... I don't care as of now. I'm not yet ready to be courted and be in a relationship again. The pain that Jihoo gave...hasn't healed yet.

I admit that I'm still bitter about it. But I'm trying to move on! I just can't. I closed my eyes as the pain sinks in again.

"Ahhhh!" 

I'm gonna slip! I'm gonna hit my head on the ground!  This is going to be painful! 

Why didn't I read the sign? Why didn't I noticed it? 

"'Woah! I got you!" 

Wait. Who got me? Maybe it's...

"Hello" 

Jinyoung...

"Gwaenchana?" 

I quickly scrambled out of my catcher's arms, bowed and walked away. But he stopped me.

"Mianhaeyo jagiya.."

I threw his arm away and walked away with tears that are ready to flow.

It still hurts, Jihoo.  I can't forgive you.

I was really happy before that happen. I forgot all my problems and heartaches. Those feelings came back when that happened. As soon as I got home, I locked my door, didn't have dinner and cried the whole night. That jerk still has the guts to call me his girlfriend. 

"Reminiscing on the past again, Hyo Jin?"

I nodded. Geum Eun shooked her head and flicked her tongue. 

"A painful past takes time to heal. Just don't think much, arasso?" 

"Ne, ahjumma!" I innocently . 

"AHJUMMA?! I'm too young! You are so dead HYO JIN-AH!" 

HAHAHAHAHA. Geum Eun is fumming. I ran away from her as fast as I could.

"YAH! Come back here!" she screamed. 

"Ani! An old woman like you can't catch up with me!" I stuck my tongue out. HA! There was smoke coming out of her nose now. 

"Hyo Jin-ssi!"

Bwo? Wait. Who's calling for me?

I quickly stopped and hid behind the wall. When Geum Eun passed by, I snatched her and quickly hid her with me. 

"Hyo Jin, wha-" 

"Shh!" 

I looked out to see who it was. 

Do my eyes betray me? I hope they do. Because I won't believe it's him! It can't be!

I panicked and quickly looked away. I need to hide my face really quickly! Where's my hoodie?!

"So that's your boyfriend. I admit I'm a little envious but really? He's older than us! Probably Shinwoo oppa's age."

My eyes widened. I turned and saw her looking out too. AHHH! 

I rapidly got her before she could speak again.

"I was going to say hi. Why are you even hiding from him?"

I just keep quiet. Pretending I'm not hearing anything and continued looking anything that could cover my face.

"Come on tell me! Don't tell me he's the one who gave the note. I'm going to call him."

"Yah!"

She quickly went outside and was waving like a maniac.

"Mister! Hyo-"

"AHH! Shikkeuweoro!" I told her. Too late.

"Hyo Jin-ssi? Oh you're talking to a friend. Mianhae"

Aigoo. Why is he always involve in things like this?

"Annyeonghaseyo. Don't mind me, I was leaving already" 

I stopped her before she could take another step.

"Don't worry. I know privacy. Gongchan and the others won't know. Yaksok" she smiled. Then she left. She left me alone with...

"Ready to go home?"

"Ne Jinyoung.." 

~*TIMESKIP*~

We stopped at an convinient store. Jinyoung said he would like to treat me and I just nodded like I can't speak. 

"Here's yours" he handed me a soda can and I politely received it. We both went outside and continued to walk. I didn't spoke for the whole time.

"Hey. Why so silent?" he suddenly asked. 

"Tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable. It's fine with me"

"Aniyo. I'm not uncomfortable" 

Yes. I am.

"Are you sure?"

"Ne.."

Suddenly he grabs my hand and turn around a corner. 

"Yah! YAH! Jinyoung!"

That's strange. I didn't blush around him anymore.

"I'm gonna take you to a very magical place!" 

Then he let go of me. I was in dark place. AGAIN! What the hell is he going to do to me? I should never have overlook his looks! I sighed. Regret is in the end.

"J-jinyoung? Yah! Where are you?" 

I kept looking around. I couldn't see nothing. I couldn't touch or feel anything. It's like I'm in a black space. 

I kneeled down. What am I going to do? I had a bad feeling. I should have trusted my instincts! PABO! I'm gonna kill that Jinyoung if he shows up.

" Yah! " I yelled. Just then there was a growl. I looke at my side and saw a white fox. I bent down to caress it's furs.

"Hello little fox. I need you to do me a favor.." I whispered to it.

"Kindly bite Jung Jinyoung for me." 

Then it growled and tied something to my wrist. Did it actually understood me? It has a mind of its own!

"W-wait."

Then the fox dragged me into the streets. It's leading me back home! 

~*~TIME SKIP*~

As soon as I entered the apartment, I quickly hid with the fox in my room. There was somrthing suspicious about it.I locked the door and watched it prepare something. 

"What are you doing, Mr. Fox?" 

WOW! It knows how to write with a brush and paper. What is it writing? hmmm

Do you know another fox like me?

I thought about for a while. I nodded.

"The one I know is the one I asked you to bite. He's Jung Jinyoung"

So you want me to bite myself? What did I even did to you?

Huh? What is this fox saying? It doesn't really make sense. Unless.. 

I blinked for a few times.

I grabbed it and went for the door. It started whining but it didn't stop me. When Ii was about to open the door, it jumped out my grasp. Then it wrote something very quickly.

I can't be seen, remember? Could I sleep here?"

"No way!  Remember the last time I slept with you?

 It nodded and looked down.

He really does now how to play. Why of all animals he was turned into a fox?! I sighed deeply and crouched in front of hix fox form. I have a soft spot for things like him. But that won't stop me.

" Fine. But answer one thing."

It nodded.

"Are you serious about the letter?"

He titled his head to the side. So he's confused eh? Let's see about that.

I grabbed him again and opened my window. I then placed him outside. He was surprised that I wasn't hesitant on throwing him out. He kept on making noises.

"Yah! What's that noise?!" 

I heard from outside. So I closed my window and put him down.

"Write" 

~*TIME SKIP*~

What letter are you talking about? I don't really write letters

I read it. Impossible! He was the only one waiting at the gate.

"You were there a while ago! You even treated me a drink!"

His fox self just looked confused. I wouldn't mind throwing him out. I just hate my feelingxs being toyed.

"You really don't know? How about saying a hello to the window?"

I pointed to the window. He quickly write with his mouth again. Remind me to buy a new brush without his saliva on it...

What are you talking about? By sunset and the moon was already seen, I'm a fox.

My jaw dropped. Jinyoung walked with me when it was already dark. Who was I with?

Who is this "Jinyoung" you're talking about? This is me. Remember my curse? I turn into a fox every full moon. That's tonight

"I-I...Jinyoung.."

He perked up his furry head.

"Are dopplegangers real?"

It wrote something again. 

Well if curses like me happens, I suppose they are

I nearly fainted and fell but Jinyoung make his little fox body as my cussion. 

"Thanks..."

So..can I stay here?

I glared at him. He smiled.

"You're lucky you're in that form. You can as long as you are out of here before anyone wakes up"

It nodded. I stood up and look at the calendar. My eyes widened.

October 31st Halloween.

Was it all real or just an hallucination?

Does Jinyoung really feels that way for me?

Yah! It's his doppelganger. It's not real!

I suppose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween special? Well sort of. hehehe I didn't plan to have any. Since I published it today (October 31, Pilippine time) you can considered it as a Halloween special! How do you celebrate Halloween? I'm very curious too...do they also celebrate it in Korea? Please comment! 

BOO! 

ALSO! Please vote for them in MAMA 2014 :) We also want to do this project: