Operation ANNYEONG

My Arctic Fox

Hyo Jin ran away from Jinyoung as far as possible. No way she's going to walk home with him. He made her heart flutter a bit. It may be a bit exaggarated but she doesn't want to love anyone anymore. It made her suffer. She cried and tried to put back those shattered pieces of her heart. She didn't want to break it again by loving again. To love is to be hurt. And Jinyoung was making her. She hated him for that. 

"Hyo Jin-ssi! Please stop!" Jinyoung shouted at her, meters away. He was holding a bright yellow umbrella. When Hyo Jin turned her head, she thought Jinyoung was an angel with a golden aura around him. 

"Aish! He's not an angel. He's a little devil in disguise. Ani! Ani!" She shake her head violently as she ran away, earning odd looks from passerbys. She was soaked from head to toe. But that didn't matter as long as she's away. Seeing Jinyoung like this reminded her of the past.

"Aish...why does it have to rain so hard?" Hyo Jin looked around the bus stop with her bag covering her head. It was the only thing that protected her from the rain. 

"When I get my hands on that little kid, he-" 

She stopped her sentence. She was suprised when she saw who was beside her. The man was holding an umbrella that covered both of them. He was smiling at her. 

"Jagiya~ You should close your mouth. A fly might come in." he said as he cupped her face to close her jaw. She smiled at him. He was shining brightly even under the dark weather. Their was a glow around him.

"Oppa~ You're here to pick me up?" 

He chuckled and nodded. 

"Of course. Any good boyfriend should" 

She nudged him at the elbow and locked arms with him.

Tears flowed from her eyes. It was one of her best memories of Jihoo. How he was the perfect boyfriend to her. But that ended when she finally found solid proof around the corner. She had her doubts before but she didn't confront. She thought he wouldn't cheat on her. But in the end he did. Because of the rain and the glow surrounds Jinyoung, It reminded her of the memories she wanted to forget.

"Could you just go away?! I loved you...I hate you...You promised..." 

"Agasshi! Hyo Jin!" Jinyoung was getting closer. Thanks to his supernatural abilities, he got closer to her without being noticed. Ssometimes his curse was a blessing to him.

"Go away!" 

Jinyoung was confused. Was it that bad? It was a good thing that it was an accident. But Jinyoung really wanted to get his lips on her soft and rosy ones. But still, it was wrong. But is it really a thing that would make you hate a person to the bone? 

"Something's wrong.." Jinyoung whispered to himself. He quickened his pace. The only thing on his mind now was Hyo Jin. Not that he likes her, it was because he owed her. 

Hyo Jin still sobbed. She was swallowed into the past again. She reminisce  as she ran.

" I moved on. But my heart tells me I hadn't. I hate you...I-I sti-"

She didn't noticed the where she stepped on and slipped. Jinyoung saw this coming and increased his speed. Her fragile body landed in his arm. Her puffy red eyes just stared into his with pain in them. 

She looked into his eyes.No words were needed. It was all crystal clear. His eyes told it. He was caught redhanded. It was a good love but this time it's over.

"Jihoo.."

She quickly stood up and walked unsteadily. It was only a few steps when she tripped. Jinyoung was already beside her, ready to catch her if she ever falls. 

"I'm fine, Jinyoung.."

"No. You're not feeling well.  It's obvious"

She talked no more and walked. He followed her like he's her butler. 

"Aigoo! How insensitive of that young man to not cover his girlfriend and let her be drenched! Poor girl.." an ahjumma said.

"He's so handsome but ignorant. Such a disapointment" the other one with the ahjumma now said, flicking her tongue after.

Hyo Jin just looked down while Jinyoung looked at her.

"If they only knew..." They both thought. 

As they walked, the rain becomes harder. Hyo Jin was already cold and burning hot. She had nothing for warmth. But she needs to endure it. 

"Hyo Jin...you could-" 

She collapsed on the ground. Jinyoung hurrily bend down and tossed the umbrella aside. He got her on his back and got the umbrella again. She was burning with a fever. He got the umbrella to cover them though they are now both wet. It was very difficult. 

"Jinyoung.." she said weakly. She saw him having a hard time with the umbrella. She weakly reached for it until she got a hold of it. Jinyoung was surprised.

"I'll help you..." 

He looked at her worriedly.

"Don't worry Hyo Jin. I'll take care of you" he reassured. She groaned and nodded. He lifted her and piggyback her all the way home.

~*TIME SKIP*~

Gongchan entered his room that he shared with his 3 older brothers and Jinyoung. As usual, Baro and Sandeul keep on bickering like kids. It was the usual routine. While Shinwoo just laid in his bed, sleeping.

"Yah! Who said you could get rid of my ducks?!" Sandeul pointed at the duck conveter belt he has near his bed. Baro flicked his brother on the forehead.

"They're distracting! I can't finish practicing my script without shooting one of those ducks and ending up not practicing at all!" Baro retorted. Sandeul just pouted and continued to argue. Their youngest just chuckled at his hyungs. It was true that the duck conveter belt was pretty distracting. He tried it once and the next thing you know, he's already shooting down duckies instead of studying for a quiz. He climbed to his part of the double bed. 

"Should I tell the hyungs or not?" 

He took another glance again. 

"Nah" he lied down on his bed and yawned like a sleepy child and put himslef under the covers. He closed is eyes while taking a mentala note to tell his hyungs what he saw tomorrow morning. 

"Yah! Channie, what happened?!" Baro shouted. Sandeul went to Gongchan's bed and shake the the poor boy's sleeping body.

" I'll tell you tomorrow, hyung~" Gongchan said as he turned to his side. Sandeul pulled the covers and shook the boy more. 

"Wake up and tell us!" 

"Aniyo! Have a look for yourselves!" Gongchan snapped and snatched his blankets from Sandeul's grip and sleep. They weren't interested at first why would he tell them? Plus he was tired from spying at his sister and his Jinyoung-hyung. Yes. He was there the whole time. Shinwoo asked him to be watch them and text him what happens. 

"I just hope this works. We all just need Jinnie to say 'hello' to hyung." he whispered.

Shinwoo just laid on his bed. He woke up when Baro and Sandeul started bothering Gongchan. 

"These kids,aigoo." He shakes his head and closed his eyes again. 

"I hope that stopped her ridiculous treatment at Jinyoung" He smirked and fell into a deep sleep. He likes to sleep a lot. That's why he's Shinwoo the Sleeping Beauty. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! What are these boys planning? Aigoo. Tsk..tsk..

Sorry if hadn't updated last week. I only have time to read since I've been really busy. Projects and extra-co even occupied my weekend schedules. Bummer...So to say sorry. Ta-da! 2 chap update :) So what do you think of the new style I'm using? 

Thanks for reading chingu~ B1A4 Hwaiting! :) Don't forget those roses on November 17!!