The Cold Shoulder

My Arctic Fox

"It's another day. But today's different. 

It was finally a day were the three oldest brothers have no early morning schedules to do. Shinwoo's most-awaited breakfast was finally serve. Sandeul's fantastic voice and Baro's great rapping was again heard after how many ages. Gongchan was back doing his head sways that are really adorable. Everyone had the positive vibe in them. But what were the sister and guest doing?

"Hyo Jin-ssi! I'm really sorry. Mianhae!" Jinyoung shouted behind Hyo Jin, who just walked out of her room with angry written all over her face. Her brothers froze.

"I didn't meant it. I'm sorry" Jinyoung, who realized the commotion he made, made his face look emotionless again and bowed politely in front of Hyo Jin. 

Her eyes looked away. She didn't want to talk with Jung Jinyoung, He really hd done something to make her angry at him. Maybe it made her hate him. She clutched the sling of her bag as she remembered it. Her heart was beating fastly.

"Don't overreact little sis. It's not hyung's fault you two almost kissed earlier" Baro just said cooly.

Baro did have a point. It was just an accident. Maybe she was too harsh? Should she at least say something to Jinyoung? But when she heard the word 'kissed', she instantly turned it down. Something about it made her angry again. 

"I'm going now" She bowed and went ahead, leaving the door open. 

Baro blinked and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Me and my big mouth" He sighed. Sandeul handed him a toast, he accepted it. They'll just eat the bad vibes away while Shinwoo rubbed his temples and frustratedly sighed,

"This is going to be hard..." 

Gongchan took time to absorb everything and didn't notice that his sister already left him. He immediately got his bag and sprinted out of the apartment. This time not forgetting to close the door.

"Yah Jinnie! Wait for me!"

Hyo Jin turned around and narrowed her eyes at her brother. She wasn't really in a good mood today.

"Hurry up, Channie. I can go ahead without you. I know you can do fine on your own" She said coldy. Gongchan furrowed his eyebrows. He know what happens when she's like this.

"Are you done?" She said again. He could feel her glare as he tried to catch his breath. He sighed and looked at her. Things like this were tiring to him.

" I know what happened. I was there, remember?" 

She nodded.

" But don't bring it out on me noona~" He hugged her and whined like a little kid. She rolled her eyes. 

"I'm innocent! I did nothing  wrong! Please noona~ Don't give me that treatment!" He pleaded. Gongchan was surely the younger one. The most child-like between him and her. Her little dongsaeng. She pushed him away from her.

"What? What treatment?" She asked innocently. Like she did nothing. Her smile creeped Gongchan a bit. It has the mixture of mischievous and scary. He stopped the aegyo act.

"Don't play innocent. I've known you for my entire life." he rolled his eyes and scoffed. 

She giggled. He and her were stuck in their mother's womb for 9 months, kicking each other and they were always beside each other.

"Fine. Just don't give me a reason to" She said. Gongchan smiled brightly.

"Of course! I know and I don't want to get on your bad side, noona!" he brightly said with his matching aegyo. 

"Kekekeke~ Kyeopta! ^^" She pinched his cheeks. He winced in pain.

"Yah! It hurts, Jinnie" 

"I can't help it because my namdongsaeng is sooooo~ cute!" 

She released his cheeks. He rubbed it. He was worried she would leave a mark.

~*TIME SKIP*~

Hyo Jin was panicking. Should she wait for Gongchan who was supposed to be there 30 minutes ago and let Jinyoung come near her? Or make a run for it? She got her phone and texted Gongchan quickly.

What's taking so long?

If only Geum Eun was with her, she could have left her twin brother. But no. Her best friend also left her since they have a guest and Mrs.Song shouted at her through the phone. She didn't want her to get in trouble so she let her off.

She looked at her watch. It was gettng late. 

"Where are you Channie?" She was pancking and getting impatient. 

"Jinyoung is gonna be here in any second. Can you pleas ebe any fas-"

"Hyo Jin-ssi...Aren't you going home yet?" 

Too late. Jinyoung was already here. 

"Could he just go away?" She closed her eyes and thought. Anger flowed through her again.

"You're still bothered...mianhae.."

What happened earlier morning was unforgettable.

-Hyo Jin's POV flashback-

I turned around my bed and fluttered my eyes, expecting to see my study table and cabinet. That's pretty much what I saw. I sat on my bed and looked down.

"Yah!"

I threw a pillow at Jinyoung's sleeping face.I went to the floor  and grabbed him by his shoulder. The blanket slide off him.

"I forgot. You're human again" 

I closed my eyes and just avoided any other part of his bare body aside from his shoulders.WHY WOULD I EVEN TOUCH HIS OTHER BODY PARTS?!

"Yah~ Jinyoung....we have a deal. Get up before anyone else does!" 

"ugsdmjhsjhssi" 

What did he said?

"Huh?"

He shook his head and yawned.

"Five more minutes...Jinnie~"

I quickly dropped him. His head hit the floor first.

"AHHH! Yah!"

"Just get up and get your clothes! 

I still said with my eyes closed. He muttered a few things and left. I peeked and sighed gladly.

~*TIME SKIP*~

I went out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body. But I stopped before doing it.

"I'm coming out!" I said thinking he heard that. 

I stepped outside and..

slipped.

"AHHH!"

"What happened?!"

Four heads popped out from the door way.

"Jinnie! Hyung!" 

Those were my brothers.

I quickly stood up and held my towel. They all covered their eyes.

"It's not what you think!'" Both Jinyoung and me said.

"BWO? You were on top of Jinyoung-hyung"

"IN A TOWEL!" they all said

"Your lips brushed and touched!" 

"ALMOST!" I retorted. 

"Your thinking nonsense now" Jinyoung said plainly. He wasn't affected much huh? I walked out and got inside my room

-End of Hyo Jin's POV Flashback-

She mentally shook her head. Forget. She wanted to forget. Her concentration broke when she received Gongchan's text.

I'm home already. Where are you? Are you with hyung? Everyone's waiting for the both of you.

She stared at her phone in shock. How he could do that to her? She glanced at Jinyoung, who was on his phone too. 

"Me...him...walk...home..." 

Her jaw dropped.

"Andwae!" She screamed and ran away. 

But luck wasn't with her. It started rain. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ ^^ Since today's my birthday... I'm gonna give you guys a special treat and update!

What is our cute puppy planning? 

Channie-oppa~ could you tell us? ( Yeah he's older than me XD)

-________________- 

Kekeke~ Our break has ended and school starts again....just when I just started to relax :I So it's back with the slow updates T^T 

Don't forget to VOTE for B1A4 in MAMA 2014! SAVE UP YOUR ROSES FOR OPPAS! Kamsahamnida! ^^ Let's fly!