Secret

My Arctic Fox

-Hyo Jin's POV-

"What just happened?"  I muttered as I open my eyes.Wasn't I on the floor a while ago? Maybe it's just a dream. A weird dream. I sat up and touched the back of my head.

"Ouch!" I have a small bump. Where did that came from? I didn't bump my head anywhere as far as I remember.

"Oh you're awake" a voice said.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw the person who spoke. SO IT WAS REAL?!? I quickly scrambled out of bed.

"Aahh-"

As I expect to land on the hold hard ground, a pair of strong arms caught me from my fall in just a matter of seconds! Seconds. I opened my eyes and clearly see his face. The face of the stranger that I was whacking moments ago. He place me back on my bed while I stare at him.

"H-how d-did? W-what? W-who?" I stuttered.

 "I know this is all confusing but please hear me out" he pleaded. I nodded being the understanding person I am. He looks like he can be trusted but I still have my doubts. Looks can be deceiving..

"Gomawo" he bowed then he left. I thought he was going to explain? 

"But please eat first" he was holding a tray. He even cooked breakfast!  I nodded and eat a piece of pancake.

"So good~" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"Gomawo.I was hoping you'd like it" he smiled an angelic smile. I'm blushing again! >/////< Now I feel sorry for my actions.

Lesson learned: Never whack a stranger with your Tennis racket. He/she maybe a good cook ^^  

Maybe I'll should say that to Sandeul-oppa when they get back.Kekekekeke~

~*TIME SKIP*~

After that breakfast, I got up to wash the utensils. He even insisted to do the dishes. That's so sweet :3 But I still don't trust him. I just told him to wait at the living room so he can explain. 

"You could speak now" I sat up straight and looked right into his pheonix-like brown eyes that are so hypnotizing...WAIT WHAT?! I mentally slap myself. 

" Just to warn you miss...this might shock you" 

"What would be so schocking? I quite don't understand" 

He bit his lip and think about what he wants to say. I looked around while waiting for him. Where's the fox I picked up yesterday?

"Ummm..this maybe unrelated but...Have you seen a fox roaming around here?"

He looked down and scratched the back of his head. 

"About that..."

My eyebrows knitted. Am I hallucinating? Maybe I'm just seeing things from the fall.Those couldn't be...

He gulped. I became nervous. He looked at me straight in the eye. He was nervous and scared at the same time. Those eyes of his told that.

" I'm the fox" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My shaking hands reached out for his ears. I need to clear things out. Do I hallucinate a lot these days? Why am I like this? Is it possible I'm going crazy? 

"No" I breathe as my hand came in contact with soft white fox ears. My eyes widened. My hand recoiled back. Why is this happening to me? 

~Stranger's POV~

Great. She probably thinks I'm a freak. Her expression said that it was horrifing. That's what I always get when I'm discovered. You pabo! I mentaly hit myself. I bet she's going to run to the door and scream my secret throughout Seoul. I have to move again. Maybe even migrate to another country. I can't afford to live in place where I'm labeled as a freak.

" H-how did you become one?" her voice cracked up. I looked up. I'm suprised she didn't scream. 

"I was cursed..." I said quietly. 

"Ohhh...by who?" 

"I don't know either.."

Silence again filled the room. I know I should have ran away when we were walking at the street. Why am I so stupid?!? Pabo!

Then she giggled. I looked up. What's so funny?

"Mianhae~ It's just glad to see you're wearing clothes that's all" 

I looked down and chuckled. Why does my heart beating so fast? Why am I flushing red?

" I looked for some clothes since I thought you wouldn't to wake up seeing a you know..." I'm so embarassed everytime I transform back >.< 

"Then I saw this. Do you mind that I borrowed it?" 

"I understand. I don't mind at all. You can keep it you want" 

Keep it?

"But isn't this for one of your brothers?"

She looked at me curiously. I bit my lip.

"Oh... you probably saw the pictures. It isn't for one of them. It's for...um a friend

When she said the word friend, she looked sad. Maybe it was for her boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend probably. 

"You keep it. It suits you even better" she smiled. I agree. It made me more handsome..kekekeke~ 

~Hyo Jin's POV~

It suits better with him than Jihoo. I sighed. 

"'Thinking about Jihoo isn't healthy.." I muttered. Just then, my phone vibrated. 

Goodmorning Jinnie c: I'm on my way home. Be there in 10 minutes. Ppyong~

That was Channie, my twin. I chuckled. Wait 10 minutes? 

"I don't want to be rude...but you should go. Now" 

The stranger nodded and get up. Ii escorted him to the door. I bowed to apologize but he says it's okay. 

"Mianhae. It's just my brother is on his way home and he might misunderstood" 

"Arasso. Can I ask you favor?"  

"Anything" I happily replied back.

"Please keep our secret" 

"I will" I said as closed the door. Oh wait!

"You forgot to cover your ears!" I chased him outside.

"Oh right..sorry" he mumbled. I giggled and cover his ears with a beannie.

"Silly you~" Then he left. I walked back to the apartment.

I forgot to ask his name! How rude of me...Nevermind. t's not like we will see each other again. 

Knock knock

I opened the door and Channie suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. A super tight one. 

"Jinnie-ah~ Bogoshipo~" He was acting like we were seperated for 10 years and met each other today. This kid really...

I was already turning blue. I clenched my fist and hit his back hard.

"Cha-channie...I ca-can't br-breath.."

He quickly let go pf the hug. Is that how much he missed me? 

"Mianhae, Jinnie~" He gave me his most innocent smile. I rolled my eyes playfully and closed the door. 

At last! Everything is now fine. Smooth and normal. But one thing is off. I'm keeping a secret with a total starnger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo! Love at first sight :3 Maybe that's just us hahahaaha xD Then maybe not. I'm fangirling with my own character! :3 Is it okay? Please comment! And spread the BANA LOVE! <3