"It" Just Happened

My Arctic Fox

Another stressful day is about to start *sighs*  This year is mine and Channie's last year in highschool. Days get busier and more stressful as the CSAT,"the life-changing exam",gets nearer. I sighed deeply. Right now, we are walking to school. It's October and it's getting cold! My legs are shivering because of the school uniform skirt. Why is it short? -.-* Aish

"Yah! Don't frown like that, noona" Channie called me 'noona' again. This kid never learns. I smacked him on the head right away. 

SMACK!

"I told you not to call me that!" I hit him on the shoulder.

" 아 야! Noonas should NOT hit their dongsaengs!" he exclaimed while he rub his shoulder.

"I'm not your noona! I'm just 1 minute older than you" I stick my tongue out. He did the same thing.

"You're still OLDER!"

CRASH!

Something crashed and a cat screeched. We both turned around. I saw a black figure with white in the middle top. We both looked away. Channie looked away.My face turned pale. I could feel the figure's heated stare. I gulped.

It's you...

~*TIME SKIP*~

We don't have any assignments but we've got studying to do. *coughs* Shinwoo forced us *coughs*  Anyway, we're stuck with science. We just couldn't understand the periodic table,biology and other related stuff. We prefer what everyone hates, math.Variables, constants, numerical coefficients, polynomials, expressions and many more! Give us a problem and we'll solve it right away. The 'Twin Calculators' are here to solve it! Kekekekeke~ That's the nickname that our friends gave us back at school. Anyway, back to reviewing.

~*After 1 hour*~

"Bwo?! Okay I give up" I banged my head on my desk. I couldn't process the information. I looked at Gongchan. He was in deep concentration of reviewing. I watched him do his review. Here it goes:

Scratch his head

Read and analyze the statement

Nods and exclaims "Aha!" 

Drinks his milk

Review 

"How does he even do it?" I muttered and plopped a chocolate into my mouth. I grabbed my phone and texted Geum Eun.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching the news. Why'd you ask?"

" Aren't you reviewing?"

" Well, I'll do that next week. It's a bit early"

"Ohh...Arasso" 

"You're reviewing, aren't you?"

"Ne~"

Just then someone tapped my shoulder. I peeked over my shoulder and saw Gongchan. He was reading the texts. Oh I forgot to tell him something! I smirked at him and he gave me this confused look.

"She says "hi"

Wait did he blush? He nodded and went back reviewing. Just then, we were called outside.

"Wish me luck! It's my first time" Sandeul said.

Tonight is his first night on his job. He's recently a singer on local clubs. His voice is the most beautiful thing you'll hear. No one will argue with that. 

"Don't forget to cook for Shinwoo-hyung and Baro. You know they couldn't eat well during these times" 

We both nodded and said our goodbyes and goodlucks to our 2nd older brother. 

~*A few minutes later*~

Right now, I'm running. Wanna know why? Well, let's just say a certain brother of mine forgot his scarf and he'll freeze to death without it. That certain brother is Jung Hwan. He is so dead when I get to him before his bus leaves. Why I'm the one running instead of my twin?  Another good question! By the time we noticed that 'Jung Hwan' forgot his scarf, 'Chan Sik' immediately went to his room and locked the door. Thus, leaving me the only one who could bring this scarf. Ooo~ I'll have a double kill tonight. 

"Now...where's that duck?"

I looked around at the bus stop. There were so many people waiting for the bus. I remembered what he looked like before he left. I looked around again. Hmmm...

"H-hyo J-jin..." a shivering voice said behind me. The hair on my back tingled. That's creepy! I turned around.

"Oppa! I thought it was someone else..." I sighed. I gave him his scarf then he quickly grabbed it and wrapped it around his neck. Now where are his manners? -.-* 

I coughed. He looked up and ruffled my hair.

"My hair!"

He chuckled.

"Gomawo, Jinnie. What can I treat you?"

I fixed my hair.

"Don't call me 'Jinnie'. We're in bad terms for making me run from home to here"

"That's why I want to treat you! Come on name it!" 

I thinked for a while, I smirked.

"I get all the chocolate chip cookies you brought!" 

His eyes widened.

"What?!? Jinja?!?! Please no!" 

Oh yes dear brother. 

"Take it or leave it" 

"Fine" he pouted and glared. I chuckled and smirked. Just then the bus arrived. I wished him luck and we said goodbye. Hahahahaha. No need to say how devious I am, I already know it.>:D I checked my watch. It's 9:57. Well, time to go home now. I'm walking instead of running. Running is so tiring! I put my earphones on and played some music. My steps synchronized with the beat. My head sway left to right.My fingers tap on my thigh. I hummed  as I walk. I didn't notice things around me. Well...I do notice one thing. 

"I could feel that stare again..." 

I looked around for the black figure I saw earlier. None. I shruged and continue to walk. This time being cautious of my surroundings.I lowered the volume and never fail to take peeks. I didn't pay attention to the music. Just then something fast passed by me. I stopped dead on my tracks. That unusual speed was familiar. Could it be? 

Jinyoung...are you following me?

I looked around. No, he wouldn't do that. Everyone would stop like me if they noticed something fast passed by. Also, he wouldn't risk his well-kept secret by doing that. I got scared really fast. I've been having these bad feelings ever since the incident. My phone buzzed. I got a text.

"Where are you, Jinnie?"

It's from Channie.

" Don't call me 'Jinnie' You are so~ dead when I get back."

"Hehehehehe..."

You are...

"Be.Ready.For.Your.Death.Chan.Sik."

"Just be back!"

Oh I'm serious. I walked fast. Didn't he worried about my safety? He could have join me! Didn't he thought about the danger I could be in? Aish. I walked faster. Faster.Faster. Just then I sensed that there wa actually someone following me. I ran. 

"Please! Please! Please! No!" I muttered. I ran faster. 

Just then that heart stopping moment happened. The moment where you'll think that it finally caught you.The moment where you know it's over for you.That you didn't escape from its clutches. The moment you'll say that your fear came true. 

I was once in the bright busy streets of Seoul. Now, I'm in a dark silent alley.Wrapped in the arms of my abductor. Captured and scared. Fearing for my dear short life.

"Help me...if you're here. Save me" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Plays scary music* 

That ends our chapter. What will happen to Hyo Jin/Jinnie? Will she be able to see daylight again? Will she live or not? I don't even know. ( Readers: What kind of author are you? Me: I don't know too kekeke~ Readers: Aish) Subscribe to know. 

PS: Wow! So many reads. Thank you very much ^^ I'll update. I just need to get my idea clear. I need a clear mind to write. Comment too my chingus!