Getting To Know You~

My Arctic Fox

Jinyoung and Hyo Jin arrived first. The taxi proved to much better than running or taking the bus. But it was very costly. Poor hard-working Jinyoung. He could have said no but he wouldn't let Hyo Jin down. 

"Aah!" He leaned on the wall and sunked to the floor. He was catching his breath for a while. As he stay seated on the floor panting, Hyo Jin entered her room. 

 Jinyoung stared at her door. Should he go knock and help her? Or stay like that? 

"Maybe I should" He stood up and went towards the door.

"Who knows what might happen to her. She still has a fe-" He suddenly stopped.

Something,no. Someone fell on the floor. The door quickly opened after the crash.

"What- oh no!" 

The person standing on the doorway hurrily went to the fallen's aid. 

"Gwenchanayo? Does anything hurt?" 

There was no response. It was only painful groan,so the person got an ice pack. 

"Where? Here?"

The person pressed the bruised knee.

"AYA! That's my knee!" The ice pack came touched the bruise and the victim winced. It was very... very... very... COLD. The victim pushed the ice pack away and get up. 

Another crash. 

"Tsk... tsk.. You're so clumsy, Jinyoung" Hyo Jin crossed her arms on her chest and shook her head disappointedly. Jinyoung sat up and gave her his ice cold glare. She laughed at him. 

"You really enjoy teasing, don't you?" He reached out the ice pack. She gave it to him, still laughing.

"Mianhae. It's just-just- HAHAHA!"

Jinyoung glared at her. 

"I'm the one who should be falling like that and not a MAN like you!" She laughed again but instantly stopped when she started coughing again. Jinyoung removes his jacket and let her wore it. Hyo Jin gave him a sincere smile but started coughing again, 

"Do you want to rest in bed?" He asked as he rubs her back. She nodded. He helped her to her room. 

There it is again. That funny feeling in her. It was like there were butterflies in her stomach. As Jinyoung stays close at her side, she could feel more butterflies.

"Maybe it's just nothing" she thought and gave him another smile. He smiled back. Oh how that almost melt her!  She mentally shook her head. She thought she was thinking about crazy stuff. Suddenly she giggled out of the blue.

Jinyoung raised a brow. "What's funny?" 

She stopped. " It's funny to see you as a human with actual feelings instead as a cold fox" She giggled again. 

"Speaking of fox.." Her hand went under the beannie on his head. Her fingers played with his fox ears.

"When's the nex-"

One thing was discovered about the cursed human. His very ticklish side was his fox ears. She smirked.

"Yah~ I'm ticklish there!" He wiggled like a worm. She still continued. Then he held her hand and ready his free hand to tickle her.

"Get ready!" 

"No!" 

Suddenly, Gongchan entered the room. 

"I'm home! Jinnie here are th-" He stopped. Jinyoung and Hyo Jin looked at each other then at Gongchan. Jinyoung dropped his hands. Gongchan placed the books on Hyo Jin's table.

"Thwse are the assignments" His eyes narowed suspiciously at his sister and hyung then hurrily went out. He quivkly got his phone and texted.

Hyungs, they seem close already. I'll tell you later

He pressed send and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Back at the room, Jinyoung and Hyo Jin looked at each other.

"Did he found out?" They both whispered.

~*Late morning*~

*Beep*

Good morning! 

We just went out to buy the groceries and do some other stuff.

~Shinwoo

Jinyoung crumpled the sticky note and threw it away. He then went to Hyo Jin's bedroom to checked if she was still sleeping. 

"Oh, she still asleep." He mumbled and turned around. 

Suddenly a hand grabbed his.

"What are you do-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed as soon as he turned around. 

"Huh? Jinyo-"

"WHITE LADY! THE RING! YAH! LET GO!" He continued to scream and wiggle his hand out. 

"Bwo?! Yah!" "White Lady" said. 

"LET GO! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE" He said and started to pull his hand off. "LET GO! WHY ARE YOU HERE? HOW DID YO-!"

A pillow smacked his face. REALLY HARD. Before he could say another word, he was pinned down to the bed. 

"YA-AH!" He kicked. No use. "White Lady" was on top of him. She was like a snake. She was crawling on him. 

"GET OFF!" He pushed her away and ran away meanwhile the White Lady hit the cabinet. 

Jinyoung ran to the door. But it was locked. He loooked for the key but it was not there. Then someone tapped his shoulder.

"Boo!" 

But this time he didn't scream. He just turned around and glared at the person in front of him. 

"Yah! Boo!" 

He shake his head.

"'Boo!" White Lady furrowed her brows."Aren't you scared?"

Jinyoung advanced towards her. She started to back off until her back hit the wall. 

"You know..." Jinyoung started to be creepy. He trapped her. She started to get scared.

"It's not nice to joke someone like me" He growled and went closer to her, skin almost touching. She gulped. 

"I-I didn't-" She stuttered.

He bend a little to meet her height since she's smaller. Her whole body shake. It shake more when his face got near hers. 

"Is he going to kiss me?" she thought. She closed her eyes and wait.

"No, I'm not going to. kiss you." He stopped. Her eyes widened. She blushed in embarrassment. He smirked at her expression.

 "Your hair looks like a tornado, pabo"

Then blew air to her face then walked away. She couldn't move at first but then slowly walked behind Jinyoung. 

"Tell me..." She looked up to him. His eyes met hers. She quickly looked away and bit her lip. "Can you read minds?" 

He smirked at the question but answered "No". She was suddenly curious about him. 

"Besides being cursed ..." She looked at him if it was okay to use the "word". He nodded. "Is there anything extraordinary about you?" 

"Wanna know?" Jinyoung seductively wink. Hyo Jin blushed and lowered her head.

"Jinyoung what do you mean by..." She looked at him. Jinyoung was a living temptation. 

"Who knew you could be dirty minded, Hyo Jin" He flicked his tongue. She turned redder. 

The pictures hanging on the wall caught Jinyoung's attention. Especially one picture where it was the whole family. The twins, the hyungs and Mr. & Mrs. Gong. He examined it and guessed it was a few years ago. In the picture, Shinwoo was already in his last year in highschool and Hyo Jin was a sophomore. 

"How are Mr. & Mrs. Gong doing? I hope they're doing fine"  The couple was kind to him when he goes to their house for a project. But He didn't see Hyo Jin there. He didn't even know that Shinwoo has a younger sister.

Hyo Jin was hesitant to answer. It was like the world is black and white again. " They're doing fine..."

"That's good to know. Let the-"

"In heaven" She ended. He was shocked. She closed her eyes and sighed. She opened them again. 

"2 weeks after that picture was taken, me, appa and umma were driving to Shinwoo oppa's graduation...

(Hyo Jin's flashback)

"Umma, why did you let Channie and the oppas go first?" I pouted at my seat. My parents chuckled.

"Dear, their boys. Shinwoo needs his brothers for support" Umma smiled at me. 

"Wae? We're giving him support to!" I retorted but Umma just sighed. 

"Listen princess.It's different if it's from them, arasso?"

I sighed too and nodded. 

"Besides, we want him to surprised right?" I nodded.

Appa asked umma if the plan was ging to work. Umma said it would with no doubt.  We were all chatting merrily. Appa took a look at me.

"Aigoo... my daughter is growing up." He said. " I wonder if I would be able to see your graduation"

"Of course you will, Appa!" I said. 

Just when he looked back to front, there was a another car approaching towards us. Appa made a turn but we still crashed. 

I was unconscious and suffered from minor injuries. My brothers went to the hospital after the ceremony ended. 

"Where's umma and appa?" I asked.

They didn't answer. I had a hunch but I hope it's not true.

"Yah!" 

"'Hyo Jin.." They were crying.

"No!"

Tears filled my eyes. It can't be.

(End of Hyo Jin's flashback) 

Jinyoung and Hyo Jin were at the living room. Jinyoung felt the same pain in his heart. His  was only worser.

"I couldn't help but blame myself for their deaths." Hyo Jin sobbed.

He looked down. " I know what you feel..."

She suddenly stopped sobbing. He told her his story. 

There was silence and sorrow in the room. Hyo Jin looked at Jinyoung who was close to crying as his memories flashback before him. He was sobbing and tears started to fill his eyes. She quickly rhtought of something.

"It's time to put the bad memories aside. It's time to make happy and new ones. Appa always said that" She fought a sob back. 

"So tell me Jinyoung, what's the best thing that makes you happy?" The looked at each other. She was smiling at his sorrowful face.She encouraged to say it. She was planning on doing it. 

"The one thing that makes me happy and I wanted to do is this" 

Jinyoung suddenly hugged Hyo Jin. He was feeling fine again and so was Hyo Jin. She gladly returned the hug. 

" It's going to be fine, oppa"She blurted They pulled apart.

"What did you say?" Jinyoung asked again. She smiled.

"Jinyoung.oppa." She said.

He smirked. " You're calling me oppa now huh?"

Hyo Jin nodded.

"I now give you permission to call me Jinnie, Jinyoung oppa!" she hugged him.

"Kekeke~ Arasso" He hugged back. 

Then the door unlocked and opened. 

"We're back and - BWO?!" 

"Huh?" They both looked at the door.

"Yah!" 

They pulled apart. They were in big trouble. 

* Beep *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped that didn't bored you and you liked it! ^^ Sorry if I haven't been updating. I'm dumped with a lot of test and projects so yeah... I'll update more. Please wait! 

Thanks! c: <3