Chap.8

Like Before

Myungsoo was tired. Tired to always heard he is still the same, that he's gonna flirt around with other idols girls. How much he wanted to throw this image he has away. How much he would like to go in the past and erase all his mistakes. He would rather be happy with Jiyeon like before than being with her though she doesn't truth on him anymore. He was lost. Should he stay with her or let her go? Does she loves him like he loves her? 

-"Jiyeon-ah are you free tonight?" Myungsoo called her, he wanted to have a talk with her about their relationship 
-"No.. It's Junhyung oppa birthday party" She said calmly 
-"Ah .. I see.. Then enjoy it" 
-"Wh-" She doesn't had the time to ask why that Myungsoo hang up, Jiyeon felt it that he wasn't like he use to be. She was wondering if he was in trouble or something like that.
To tell the truth she wasn't either able to tell if their relationship was something serious or not, she somehow wanted to trust on them but how could she once you get dumped you can't denie the fact of being suspious to get dump once again.
She was always wondering if these feeling was still the same, even after one year if these feeling were still like before? 

"Are you going to Junhyung oppa birthday party tonight?" After he hang up she sent him a text like she doesn't noticed anything.
"Busy." He was cold, making Jiyeon even more curious of what's going on with him
"Oppa.. Is there something wrong?"
"Jiyeon-ah, i think you should ask this to yourself, i'm busy have a good day." 
Jiyeon get confused after read it, " you should ask this to yourself" was he talking about their relationship? Does he know she doesn't believe in them? Is he hurt by this? Jiyeon loves him but she also doesn't know how much she loves him, is her loves was like before or has it change when she caught Myungsoo cheating on her? Even herself doesn't knew it. Sometimes she reminscing this painfull memories and she want to hates him but when she saw how much he try hard to get her by his side she just loves him. 

For Junhyung birthday party Jiyeon organised everything. She wanted all to be perfect for her second favorite oppa. She wanted to see this grin on his face that he always does when he is happy. Just to think of it she get more strong and was even more into the organisation.
Beast dorm turned into a big room for birthday party, many people have been invited, many kpop groups as well as actors and actresses even national MC etc. 
Junhyung finally shown himself at the party, he was wearing a class and chic tuxedo  indeed he was handsome. 
-"Wouah oppa! You are so handsome! Daebak!" Jiyeon was eyes widen 
-"Mouahaha" Junhyung were proud he took some times specially for this so of course he let out a giggle when people noticed it.
The party start, people were more and more to come of course there weren't anymore space to walk properly without bumping into someone. The party was gettin hard, alcohol, snack and music were all here. 
-00h00 Time to blow the candles-
Suddenly light turned off, all people who were there started to sing all were turning over Junhyung and the cake came to him.
-"Make a wish before blowing the candles!!" Jiyeon shouted so Junhyung made one and blow them. 
-"I wanted to thanks specially Jiyeon to have organised everything you are so amazing, also thanks my member to have help and of course to have been by my side all along these past few years. Also Jiyeon you are someone that i treasure a lot since we are young, growing up with you is something i won't ever forget! I think i rarely tell you, but you are someone import for me and i will always support you no matter what, thanks for all, i love you!" People started to push Jiyeon over him they doesn't understood the situation but people started to shout "KISS HER, KISS HER, KISS HER!" Making Jiyeon uncomfortable she doesn't knew why but yeah it was weird, the feeling of guilt were growing. Junhyung get closer to her Jiyeon shut her eyes off and felt a sweet pair of lips touching her checks. She doesn't hated it, just it was awkward but she was showing a bright smile to show she was happy. Pictures have been taken as a memories. After that Jiyeon was helping Junhyung with presents he got, she collected all and handed to him, he was opening every presents some were very childish. 

In the corner Myungsoo was also here. He saw it all, so he thought "So it's how you felt when you caught me with another girl huh?" And the smile he has get away he was admiring her from far away knowing that there's nothing much to do for them now. He has to let her go. He has to release her. He has to be less selfish. 
Jiyeon finish to help Junhyung she was about to go in the restroom when her eyes cross by Myungsoo figure in the corner, he was looking so down. He noticed her althought they were far away but all he did was to bow at her and he get out from the party. 
Have he seen everything? Was he mad? Jiyeon were asking these questions when she saw him, she felt some guilt on her, so she tried to went over him but people kept bumping on her in the end even after getting out of the building appartement she just saw him far away about to get in his dorm. 

Some days after they have to record for WGM, on the set Myungsoo was quiet yet he was still respectful toward the staff and director but with her there were no words until the record started. She felt it that he was faking. Her heart couldn't take it, there was a light pain. 
-"Jiyeon-ah do you want to go playing?" He was wearing a smile but of course both knew it wasn't a true one.
-"Hmm" Jiyeon nodded
-"Let's go!" 
They went into a parc where there is also a lake.
-"As i know you like skate boarding... I've bought these" Myungsoo took out skate board and Jiyeon were more than happy she was so exciting. 
They started to skate boarding around the parc it was quiet there weren't so many peoples. Suddenly a kid apparear in front of Jiyeon who was skate boarding, Myungsoo was on her left, fortunatly he pushed Jiyeon on his side making no one hurt but at the end he fell on the ground as he was unbalanced. He was just bleeding a little on his left elbow it wasn't serious but still Jiyeon were very sorry and worried.
-"Oppa i'm sorry.... Aah.. What should we do.. It's bleeding.." 
-"It's ok it's not something big look it's small!" He tried to comfort her. Jiyeon went over her manager who were standing with the staff and asked her handbag and took it. Inside she has band aid she went back at Myungsoo and gently put it.
-"Like this it won't be hurt anymore!" She said with a sweet smile
-"Hmm" Myungsoo nodded . Why does these sweet eyes and smile have to melt his heart ? He wanted to let her go but if she persisting with these sweet things he won't be able to. So he thought he should focus on something else than facing her.
All the day he wasn't looking straight at her, Jiyeon saw it and was feeling hurt inside, why he was acting like this? She was questionning around.

-WGM Interview-
-"Have you been scared that Jiyeon could get hurt?"
-"Yes, i would feeling bad if she get hurt though i was next to her and was watching her bumped into this kid"
-"It was kind from you, does the band aid she put on you is great?"
-"Mouahaha well i like it" he laughed cutely 

-"How did you feel when you've seen Myungsoo get hurt because he tried to help you?"
-"I was hurt of course, he got hurt because of me so yeah.. I was thinking Aaah i'm so careless!! I should i've been more cautious .. I'm sorry again oppa" She pounted sadly 
-"Do you feel beholden?"
-"Of course, but i know oppa doesn't like it so.. Yeah.." 

After the recording Jiyeon and Myungsoo always use to go in front of Jiyeon van and have a chat but weirdly Jiyeon was waiting but he doesn't shown up so she went over Myungsoo van and saw him waiting his manager while listening some music. 
-"Oppa" Myungsoo saw her and pulling away his earphone 
-"Hmm?" He was staring at his phone
-"Why are you like this... Is there something bad i've done??" 
-"Tsh" Myungsoo just giggled 
-"Do you think it's funny? It's not! You were faking all the day ! Did you think i wouldn't notice it?"
-"Have you found out what is going wrong?" He said so seriously
-"No"
-"I knew it"
-"Then just say it? What's wrong!"
-"Do you believe in us?" He straight up his head facing Jiyeon 
-"I...... " She wasn't able to say yes as she would say a lies but she either was able to say no cause a part of her would be lying too. Myungsoo just let out a smile on his face and looked back at his phone. He was so hurt, inside it was like his heart were breaking it millions pieces. Jiyeon too was hurt to see him hurt but also hurt to not be able to show him her hapiness she truly share with him. All were inside her. 
-"How was Junhyung party?" He asked calmly 
-"Why do you ask when you were also there?" 
-"To know if you have enjoy this moment" he was talking about the kiss 
-"You know that Junhyung and I known each other since little"
-"That's the problem, maybe one day you will release it. I've already." 
-"What?" Jiyeon doesn't understood what he was talking about.
-"Live well, Jiyeon-ah" He managed to smile but we could feel a bitter feeling on his face. Jiyeon was staring at him, she was blank, does he mean they are now over? Is that why her heart was like it has been stabing hundred times? Suddenly her phone was vibrating, a phone call from Junhyung. She hesite whether she should take it or not as she was with Myungsoo but he just sent her a glare meaning just take it.
-"Hm?" 
-"My mom invite you to have a meal with us, she have called your parents too they will also come!"
-"Huh... Oppa i got it" just by the word Oppa Myungsoo knew again that it was Junhyung so while she was turning back at him he stood up and went away looking for his manager who were talking with the director
-"You have to come ok?!"
-"I don't know .. I'm with Myungsoo now and we-" She turned around but only to found Myungsoo left her. So she understood it, he let her go, thinking she loves Junhyung. 
-"Oppa i call you back" she hang up and was looking for Myungsoo, she got a message from him at the same time "Don't look for me, you are right i'm a jerk, just live you life Jiyeon-ah, realise what is your true happiness in your life and hold it tightly when you will find it. I hope we will continue the record of WGM properly. I won't looking for you now, so you too, just don't." It was like the world have stopped, her mind wasn't with her, this pain on her chest, these tears which were rolling on her checks she was stood there, looking at her handphone blankly. Is it really over? 

New upload! I will be able to upload you this week end ~ hope you still enjoying it! Keep read it !!' Thanks for you support! Love you all! Have a nice day~