Chap.24

Like Before

3 years later.
"Upload: Park Jiyeon is back in Korea, korean medias has been able to attend the arrive of Jiyeon from USA this Thurday 2nd April she looks great since the last time we saw her, check out pictures below" 
-"Aiiigooo our Jiyeonie!!! We missed you!" T-ara member said while hugging her tightly
-"Me too ~" Jiyeon hold them back 
-"You should have told us, how could you have leave like this!" Boram said while pounted
-"Yeah that's right! We are a family no?" Soyeon added
-"I'm sorry unnies.. I just felt the need to leave for a while and this movie was also an interesting experience for my career.." Jiyeon answered deep inside she was feeling sorry 
-"Ah that's right, so lucky you, you've been able to be cast in a Hollywood movie! I heard you got an important role ! How was it? How is Ryan Gossling in real?!" Hyomin excitidly asked 
-"Secret! You guys will need to watch it to know ~ Hmmm he is very very handsome hahaha and very kind i got to take a picture with him on the set , look!" Jiyeon showed the picture though her phone 
-"Wouaaahh amazing" T-ara member were so envious 
-"When are we going able to watch your movie??" Eunjung asked
-"The director said this month" Jiyeon replied 
-"Then... That's mean the movie has been recorded since some months already" Eunjung added as she knows movie stuff cause she is an actress too, and Jiyeon nodded softly
-"Then.. Why did you stay there?" Qri asked
-"I... Well i've been asked to do a photoshoot for a US magazine and i just wanted to enjoy some freedom" Jiyeon answered while looking the floor.
-"You just wanted to forget him.... Right?" Eunjung said but Jiyeon didn't say anything she just looked away.

-"Ok, scene 6 episode 16! Stand by.... Action!!!!" 
-"Choi Minyoung, you really fooled my eyes.. But you won't fool my heart, i know everything now, you don't need to pretend anymore" Myungsoo has been cast into a drama as a lead role, it's been one month already that he is recording the drama which is going to end soon and also one month already that he's been discharging from military.

-"Tchaaa.. Today we have the new trending actor who's very hot these days! Infinite L!! Hello!" Myungsoo was in a korean show TV 
-"Hello, i'm Infinite L nice to meet you" Myungsoo bowed politly 
-"Why did you chose to do your military service earlier than other idols who do it when they reached 27 or 30 y.o?" 
-"I thought better to do it earlier, i want to be a good korean citizen for my country and i thought that it would help me to become more brave and to become a real man" Myungsoo calmly answered
-"Is there a personal reason behind that?" The MC added
-"I think we can say it like that" Myungsoo smiled 
-"A particular person?" 
-"I don't think i should say it here hahaha" Myungsoo laughed to hide his embarassment, he doesn't wanted to talk about it publicly  
-"Jiyeon-shi is doing well if you want to know ~!" The MC whispered loudly on purpose to tease Myungsoo making the crowd laugh and Myungsoo to blush and laugh embarassingly 
 
Myungsoo finally finished his daily schedule he was back on his van on the way back to his appartement as they are finally free to live on their own.
-"Yah Myungsoo have you heard it?" His manager said while driving 
-"What again?" Myungsoo was tired he closed his eyes while holding his head 
-"Jiyeon is back" His manager said, Myungsoo opened his eyes right away, it was like a electric shock. He quickly grapped his phone and typed Jiyeon name on korean website showing Jiyeon airport pictures from this morning.
-"She changed a lot" Myungsoo softly said
-"Right? I think she became more prettier!" His manager said, yes it was true Myungsoo thought it too she became prettier though she always been beautiful in his eyes. Myungsoo didn't get any news from Jiyeon since her leave. What was he thought anyway, does he got the right to? That was what Myungsoo thought. 

Myungsoo finally reached his appartement, this big and empty appartement he bought thinking he would feel less lonely yet it was worst, his dorm life with missed him badly so sometime they gathered back all together at his appartement to drink or play.
Myungsoo was standing in front of his big windows which were showing Seoul night, he was admiring these lights quietly thinking of Jiyeon. Slowly tears escaped, a pain on his heart was yelling inside him, he was holding his chest, he crawled down back at this big windows while covering his face and like someone who lost the one he loved the most he started to cry harder. 
-"This person you dialed does not exist please try another -" Myungsoo tried to call Jiyeon yet, she changed her phone number that's why he didn't get any news from her since her leave. 

One week has passed, Jiyeon took this week to rest lazily at her home with her parents. Although that, she will soon have to go back to work, her agency planned to make her back with a solo album. 
-"Still mad over the handsome idol?" Her mother said while they were eating some fruit making Jiyeon uncomfortable she didn't expect her mom to talk about Myungsoo, she avoided her mom gaze and didn't say anything.
-"I know it's not my business and that you do what you want.. But this guy looked good for you, he came to see us when you left to USA" her mom said shocking Jiyeon
-"Why... Did he come?" Jiyeon asked
-"Why shouldn't he come? He is very polit we shared a meal together i don't know what the heck is going wrong between you two but yeah.." 
-"It's not something easy that i can tell.. I just don't want to see him anymore" Jiyeon said with a bitter tone
-"What wrong did he done?" Her mom really wanted to know
-"Mom.. Please stop to talk about this" Jiyeon said seriously so her mom stopped
On the other side, Myungsoo ended his drama though the popularity of this drama wasn't that great public and fans were satisfied. Myungsoo thought of being able to rest a while yet not at all. His agency planned a comeback for Infinite. 
Do they know they are going to stand on stage together on the same time? Fate make them back together once again, the power of love. Are they going to avoid this?

Jiyeon started to record her album so on the same time she started photoshoot for her teaser and the cover of her album. 
-"Jiyeon-ah be like this .. Yeah like this ! Don't move!" The photographer said to Jiyeon who was posing like a pro
-"Very good ! So beautiful! Yeah exactly! Keep going! Goooood!" The photographer liked the way Jiyeon was working like a pro, Jiyeon was doing a great job.
The photoshoot was over, now it will be to her agency to decide which pictures to chose. So after she finished she took her stuff and was about to go along with her manager and stylist. 
-"Oh guys you are finally here!! How have you been?" The photographer was talking to some guys who were back at Jiyeon so she couldn't see who they were so she thought it would be a rookie group or a boys band she didn't mind about them at all.
-"Hyung has changed haha please take amazing pictures of us!" A guy talked, Jiyeon wasn't sure but it was like she kinda heard this voice already.
-"Oppa, i'm going" Jiyeon walked near to them to say goodbye to the photographer.
-"Oh ok! You worked hard! See you next time Jiyeon-ah!" The photographer happily said looking straightly at her making the group of boys who was talking with the photographer to turn around. It was Infinite. Myungsoo and Jiyeon gaze crossed by, they heart started to race crazily they eyes couldn't be taking off from each other yet  Jiyeon did it, she looked away.
-"Oh Jiyeonie! It's been a while! Wouah you changed!" Sungjong said 
-"Daebak.." Woohyun added his mouth was wide open
-"You are so beautiful!" Sungyeol said
-"Hello guys" Jiyeon did a weak smile and bowed to them
-"I'm sorry but i have to go, see you next time maybe" She faked a smile again and avoided any eyes contact with Myungsoo though she could felt his heavy eyes on her, she bowed lightly and walked away.
Once in her van her mind was off, her heart was still beating hardly.
-"Why do i have to cross by him even when there's no reason for us to meet anymore?" Jiyeon told to herself

Jiyeon was recording for her album the whole day after her photoshoot. Infinite will only start to record in few days as in korea all companies have different methods of making an album, so Myungsoo was free once the photoshoot over. He was feeling so lonely he doesn't knew what to do, he just walked freely on the street strangely it was like his body automaticly went over Jiyeon house. He then sat in front her house quietly. Nostalgia was here, Myungsoo couldn't keep living like nothing was wrong he has to say it he has to explain it.

2AM Jiyeon finaly got the permission to go back to her house. She was very tired. Once she reached her house she get out from her van and started to walk over her gate yet she noticed there was someone sitting in front of her gate who was looking blank. Though it was dark she reconized him yeah, it was him. Myungsoo. 
-"Jiyeon-ah" Myungsoo stood up and finaly got to face her yet Jiyeon wasn't looking at him straightly 
-"What is it for?" Jiyeon said with an annoying tone
-"You are finally back .. It's been a while.. How.. Have you been?" Myungsoo tried no matter what to talk with her
-"Fine, get away i want to rest" Jiyeon walked over her gate and was about to open it with her key
-"I wasn't living well me" Myungsoo suddenly said making Jiyeon to stop her move
-"I.. Feel so.. Wrong.. I feel like a looser.. Inside me it's like i'm died"Myungsoo was talking with difficulty, he couldn't find proper words
-"I don't care, why are you telling me that? Who the are you? Who dare are you to be here? Don't you feel ashamed?" Jiyeon finally turned around she was very harsh with Myungsoo yet that was what she truly thinking. 
-"That's not it, i have to explain" Myungsoo couldn't hold it this harsh side from her, she changed and not only physicaly it was like.. She totally forgot about him
-"What to do? I don't want to hear them. I'm sorry but it's been three years i hope you don't think that i'm still loving you, there's nothing now between us, i've forgot everything about us from now on just stay away from me, your face made me want to throw your face away" Jiyeon harshly said and finally entered in her house not even turned back or send a last glance to Myungsoo. 
Myungsoo was so down, his heart was like broken in pieces his soul was away Jiyeon words were ringing on his head, sadness were filling him.

What happened three years ago? Why did they become like this though they were doing perfectly fine? Why this heavy hate from Jiyeon ?
Stay here!!

Hey guys new upload.. As i've said i'm back at school *sigh* so i'm only free on the week end... Sorry guys... I would like to upload more oftently but i very can't ... So yeah .. 
Thanks for staying here with me and keep enjoying this fic .. I will try to make this fic more interesting stay here!! I love you guys! Have a nice day and week! See you next time~