Chap.16

Like Before

-"Infinite on stand by please!!!" A staff shouted and immediatly Infinite manager gave a sign to Infinite to go on stage
-"Oh my.. You're heard it too? Poor Jiyeon-shi.." Some girls staff were chatting between them near to Infinite who was putting and adjusting the mic with the staff who was in charge of the sound 
-"It should has been a big shock for fans and her member.. I mean.. The way she faint, i've seen a fancam it was so shocking ! I hope she is fine now" Myungsoo heard it all, he was like freezing in place 
-"What happened...." Myungsoo suddenly asked without looking at these girls staff yet they heard him and were a bit scared cause he was not looking fine
-"Ah... Just.. Jiyeon-shi faint earlier at the aeroport while they were about take their plane to China..." Myungsoo quickly tried to put off his mic to run at the hospital were Jiyeon is but then Sunggyu stopped him while taking Myungsoo arm off of his mic
-"Myungsoo, just wait the end of the performance, i know it's hard but.. Still... Think of our fans, don't disappoint them,Jiyeon is gonna be fine. We will going to see her all together just after this performance ok? Just wait.." Sunggyu kindly said to Myungsoo, he could feel this sadness into him, he was feeling sorry but they have to performance. Myungsoo face was white, no expression were shown, just this sad and worrying aura around him, couldn't help they just could see him and cheer him up as they know it's something hard for him.
While the performance Myungsoo wasn't showing any smile or expression, he was only singing his parts. Infinite fans noticed it. At the end some fans shouted to Myungsoo "L-oppa fighting, Jiyeon unnie is gonna be fine, smile !" This has touching Myungsoo heart, he turned his head over his fans and did a weak smile while waved to them. 

-Hospital-
-"Please god, tell us Jiyeonie is gonna be fine... Please.." T-ara member were waiting in the VIP room service of the hospital, all were looking worried  just daring to look at the ground while praying since 2hours now.
-"We are bad unnies... Jiyeon's always caring for us, checking our health and all.. And... Us.. We don't have seen anything.." Hyomin started to shear some tears
-"When she asked us to go skateboarding with her and we all just said we were busy cause we were too lazy to enjoy the time with her.. We were all foolish. Omg.. Jiyeonie..." Soyeon too started to cry following by Boram 
-"We've been  selfish, we should have noticed she was having hard times inside her... This kiddo should has let us know.. " Eunjung also started to cry harder and harder
Someone knocked at the door and it was the doctor, he enter in and T-ara girls stood up, anxiousness could be feel on their face, they were holding each other hands
-"Please tell us what happenned and that Jiyeonie is gonna be fine" Eunjung firstly said 
-"Due to her previous accident, she should have take her daily traitement,yet the test resultat shown us that she stopped it, making a part of her brain shaking so sometimes her brain started to shut off like we or off the light. The stress and the lack of sleeping time made her condition even more worst.. For the moment we don't know anything we have to wait until she wake up.." 
-"Then when will she wake up??" Soyeon asked 
-"That's something we are not sure.. As her brain has been even more damaged.. But you shouldn't think of the worst, cheer up, you can go see her now"  Then the doctor left. On the same time Infinite member shown up. Their manager called T-ara manager to know which hospital Jiyeon is as they wanted to check about Jiyeon condition, mostly Myungsoo. Infinte bowed to T-ara but they weren't looking to be interesting, shocking by what the doctor just said.
-"Jiyeonie... Where is she..?" Sungjung asked a little bit nervous 
-"In the third room at the left of the corridor" Qri replied, Qri usually doesn't cry yet tears could be seen on her eyes, but she managed to stay strong and answer instead of her following member who were speechless
-"What happened to her??" Woohyun asked 
-"We were on our way to take the plane.. We were just getting out of the van and and... She suddenly felt weird.. She.. She.. Faint.. She was unconscious .. She .. She.." Eunjung hardly said as she was still in the shock and cried even more so Hyomin took her into an embrace while patting her back
-"Doctor said she stopped her daily traitement, with the lack of sleep and the stress her brain has been damaged even more, it's like her brain can be off like it can be on, like a light." Qri added calmly 
-"When... When.. Will she wake up..?" Myungsoo doesn't dared to look at T-ara member, he was feeling guilty..
-"This is something they don't know..." Boram said 
-"Why are you even here? It's all your fault this. You are always playing with her heart! Bastard! GET AWAY FROM HERE ! SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU ! YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH?! SHE SINCERELY LOVED YOU, YOU WERE HER VERY FIRST LOVE,WHY WHY HAVE YOU MADE HER LIKE THIS!!! " Eunjung explosed in anger and went over Myungsoo while smacking his chest, tears flowing over her checks, pain could be heard in her voice, Soyeon and Hyomin immediatly went over Eunjung trying to stop her. Myungsoo couldn't say a words, tears started to flow and he slowly kneeled down over them. couldn't help but only to watch Myungsoo like this. They were heartbreaking cause they know Myungsoo too was having hard time. 
It was like a nightmare that Myungsoo wanted to wake up. Standing beside Jiyeon hospital bed he felt wrong, her face was so white that  he thought he should has done something when he saw her yesturday. He should simply stayed by her side since the start, once again he didn't release until something big happened, Eunjung is right Jiyeon doesn't need him and he doesn't deserve her he thought, but still, he just wanted to stay here, holding her hands until she wake up.
Slowly the news of Jiyeon fainted at the aeroport and the statement of her conditions is flowing all around the media, people were shocked, fans were very worrying as well as Jiyeon idols friends and her family. 

-"How are... You.. Feeling?" Junhyung cross by Myungsoo in SBS building
-"I'm fine, why?" Myungsoo tried to look indefferent
-"Don't lie, it's not your fault so you shouldn't feel guilty, Jiyeonie wouldn't like to see you like this" 
-"What the hell are you talking about? I'm fine. Move now, i have to work" 
-"Have you went to see her lately?"
-"Why do you care?" But Junhyung was looking deeply to Myungsoo showing his pertinance
-"No" Myungsoo finally replied
-"She need you, you have to be by her side" Junhyung added
-"She doesn't need me, it would have even been better if i never enter in her life!" Myungsoo then left harshly like this. This is what he really thought, he never should enter in her life and never she would suffered like this. But Myungsoo was feeling empty, lonely. Like he was missing Jiyeon presence. 
His schedule over Myungsoo was in his van, he unlocked his handphone and checked his messages all were from idols from "Myungsoo-ah.. Cheer up" "Oppa.. Jiyeon unnie is gonna be fine cheer up" "Jiyeonie is strong you know it too man, c'mon cheer up!" Myungsoo was touching by these messages of support. Even in twitter he was flooding of tweet support "#MyungYeonFighting" or even "L oppa stay strong" and some else.
-"Hyung let me here, i want to take some fresh air" Myungsoo suddenly ask, he wanted to walk alone on this long and illuminate street. He then get out of his van and started to walk. This place remind him Jiyeon when they dated secretly, she always wanted to walk on calm and illuminate street like this. They would walk hands in the hands while watching the view. 
-"Honey be careful!!!" 
-"Oppaaaa~ look i'm flying!!" A couple suddenly appear, the girl was skateboarding while the guy was riding a bike. They were looking so lovely. Myungsoo felt envious. It remind him Jiyeon and himself. 
He missed Jiyeon presence. Yet he forced himself to not look like that cause he simply doesn't deserve to be like this. 

4 days has passed. Jiyeon hasn't wake up. Myungsoo didn't visit Jiyeon since the first day of her hospitalisation cause he thought he doesn't has the right to stay by her side. Like Eunjung have said Jiyeon doesn't need someone like him.
-"Hyung.. I want to leave far away from here for a moment" Myungsook said sitting on the back of the van, lost in the view of Seoul morning he was look through the windows calmly.
-"Huh? What the hell are you saying Myungsoo-ah" His manager started to feel worried
-"Military service" Myungsoo softly but clearly said it, his manager was speechless

They reached Wollim building so Myungsoo get out of the van and surprisely find Hyomin waited for him in front of the entrance.
-"What.. Are you doing here at this early hour?" Myungsoo asked a bit nervous, he was praying that she won't say something bad happened to Jiyeon.
-"Can we talk privatly?" She said a bit cold and Myungsoo dragged her in a empty room of the building
-"I won't say what happened to Jiyeon isn't your fault cause it is a part of your fault.
I'm gonna be straight, if you haven't the courage to stay by her side and always be so coward then just leave, she has suffered enough. But i know Jiyeonie still like you, a lot, even thought she may not want to show it." Hyomin said looking straightly to Myungsoo who didn't knew what to say 
-"I've heard you haven't went see her since the first day. Why? Ah.. So you throw her away like this now? Huh?" Hyomin added
-"It just...."
-"It just what?!"
-"I don't deserve to be by her side! If only i would never enter in her life she never would suffered like this because of me! You guys are right, i'm a coward and she doesn't need someone like me" 
-"That's good, you know it at least, it's all i wanted to hear. Do you still like her?"
-"I.." 
-"Ok forget it. Just stay a coward and don't approach her if you don't have enough courage! I'm pity you" Hyomin did a disgusting face and left Myungsoo she was angry and upset by Myungsoo. 
Myungsoo mind was lost, he doesn't knew what he has to do. He walked out of the empty room, his manager came over him and was talking about Myungsoo schedule for today but Myungsoo just wasn't listening to him at all his mind was with what Hyomin just said. And she was right too. Myungsoo then turn back and started to run shocking his manager and other staff company who were here.
-"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!!!" His manager yelled but it was too late he was running far away already.

-Hospital-
-"It's been four days now Jiyeon-ah.. Four days i haven't hear your voice.. Just wake up.. Be mad at me if you want to, hate me if you want to.. But there's so many people who needs you to wake up.." Myungsoo was standing next to Jiyeon bed, dark circles could be seen on his face. 
-"Don't leave me Jiyeon-ah... I didn't know this would happened..four days seems like four years.." Slowly Myungsoo lean over Jiyeon bed and brushed her hair gently, he then sat down on the chair next to her bed, he took her hand and was holding it tightly. 
-"I am.. Scared" Myungsoo said softly, tears escaped from the corner of his eyes. Like a child who was lost, Myungsoo started to cry. Since the first day of Jiyeon hospitalisation he tried to hold it, to look strong but it was too much for him now, he couldn't controle his feelings that he was keeping inside him. 

2 minutes of silente, we only could hear Myungsoo cries. 
-"So .. noisy" a soft and husky voice spoke. 

Sorry i've been busy this week end ! I'm gonna upload you everyday now for 2 weeks (well i will try) ! Thxx for still reading my fic ! I know it's boring but well.. I hope i will find a way to make it more interesting ! Stay here! Thxx i love you! Have a nice day ~