Chap.4

Like Before

Myungsoo felt a pain in his heart, this pain was saying see what you have done, do you feel proud of yourself? Myungsoo hates guys who makes girls cry so he kinda thought that he won't do the same but he failed and ending up making her cry he was regretful, mostly when this girl who's crying is the girl he was still loving even thought it has been a while since they broke up and that he have met other girls. She was still the only one in his heart.
He felt wrong, bad, guilty, coward, stupid and uneasy in front of Jiyeon tears it was like the world was turning dark so he just kneeled down in front of her, head facing the ground as well as we could heard some whines.
Jiyeon was looking away trying to stop her tears but turned her head over Myungsoo when she heard some whines it was like he was crying. 
-"Are..you..ok?" She was so shocking to see him kneeled down in front of her while crying so she took a step closer and shaked him lightly but he doesn't answered he was still in the same position.
-"Don't be like this.. It's the past, let's live our own life now" still no answer so she kneeled down too, trying to face him , it was the first time she saw him like this she was hurt but also hurt to see him like this too. 
-"Jiyeon-ah..." He said softly but enough for Jiyeon to heard him and to look at him with a worry face.
-"Hm?"
-"I'm sorry... For all" Yes he was sincere, this was all he could do or say to her. Jiyeon felt that these words were true and sincere althought he was not looking at her just by the sound of his voice it was enough for Jiyeon to know it. 
-"Face me" She said while pulling her hands gently on his face. When Myungsoo felt her hands on his face he slowly looked up to her. Jiyeon wipe his tears away softly and was staring at him.
-"Man doesn't cry, don't you know that?" But Myungsoo doesn't said anything he was just looking at her like a status
-"I have to go" So Jiyeon get up from the ground and Myungsoo did the same, he doesn't wanted her to leave but he doesn't knew what to say either.
-"The past is the past. I live in the present now, do the same." She said and turned around and started to walk away. By it she wanted to mean catch me in the present now not in past.

Days and weeks have passed. A month now since the last time they had a talk. Jiyeon thought that he gave up and continue to live like he used flirting around etc. But the truth is that Myungsoo was just in the process of changing, he was not the same. He stopped to go in club or to flirt with girls he was just working and focus on how he was going to approach Jiyeon again. Infinite member noticed it they thought it was good from him, they appreciate Jiyeon too so they encouraged him.

Today they have to take a fly to HongKong for the MBC MUSIC WAVE. T-ara and Infinite were also attending there. They also have done a press conference some months ago. 
Like it was the fate Myungsoo and Jiyeon get to be on the same plane. They were surprised to see each other while checking their suitcase. So Myungsoo thought it was the right time.
Once in the plane they were in the business class so they were free to be where they wanted. Jiyeon was sitting next to Hyomin, she knew he was here too so she looked at him. Myungsoo went over Hyomin and whispered something on her ear so Jiyeon thought "He doesn't has enough? He also has to flirt with my unnies? Tsh" 
-"Can you let me your seat i want to be next to her please" Myungsoo whispered to Hyomin 
-"Why?" She replied conscious that Jiyeon has suffered a lot because of him
-" I'm still loving her" Hyomin looked at his eyes to see if he was lying but he seemed serious so she hesite but stood up making Jiyeon confuse
-"Take care of her this time i won't forgive you twice" she whispered back while patting his shoulder and went to seat next to Qri. Myungsoo smiled and take the seat acting like nothing happened, Jiyeon was staring at him with a what the face.
-"I wanted to be next to you, but maybe.. does it bothering you?" Myungsoo asked with a smile in his face while putting his earphone
-"No" Jiyeon doesn't knew what to think of it
-"I wasn't flirting with her if you want to know" He was still wearing this smile 
-"Hm" Actually she felt relief through she was like i don't care 
-"How have you been lately?"
-"Fine and you?"
-"I would like to say it too"
-"Why?" This has intrigued Jiyeon 
-"Because i missed someone" 
-"Ah" So she thought it would be one of his ex girlfriend again etc etc
-"Aren't you curious of who it could be?"
-"Why should i ? You do what you want, but for your pleasure i will say your recent ex girlfriend?" She took out her McBook and was about to watch a movie
-"You are right in one thing but also wrong in one thing" 
-"Hmm" She just nodded her head
-"Can i watch the movie along with you?" He asked and she couldn't refuse, actually she was just waiting for him to ask this. They used to watch movie together when they were still in relationship so it reminsced them something good. Once the movie ended Myungsoo were already sleeping on Jiyeon shoulder, he seemed so tired when he get on the plane but he was still keeping this smile just for her. She was staring at his eyebrows, his nose, his lips and his head was so close from her, even her heart was beating everytime she was taking a look at him.
"Are we going one day .. be together again like before.. Oppa?" Jiyeon thought while staring at him sleeping like a baby and she let out a sweet smile in her face.
Jiyeon fell asleep too, but Myungsoo woke up some hours after as well, eventually noticed he was sleeping on her shoulder and that she doesn't move him away so he let out a little smile and gently pulled her head down on his shoulder too. 
-"It's you who i was missing" he said softly while her long black hair. Jiyeon wasn't sleeping heavily so she heard it all. She was afraid that he discovered she wasn't asleep as her heart was beating hardly so he could heard it. 
She missed him too, that is what she wanted to say but yeah she was pretending to sleep so she couldn't do anything else.

- Rehearsal for the concert -
All kpop group were rehearsing. In HongKong T-ara are very famous so of course they were kinda the highlight of this concert.
-"Jiyeon-ah your mic isn't well tying, wait" Infinite were just behind T-ara for the rehearsing, Myungsoo approached her and helped her.
-"Thanks you" she smiled politly
-"What is your number room? I don't have seen you after landing and get in our hotel" Myungsoo started a chat
-"Why do you want to know it? It sound not very clean! Aha" She laughed yes she laughed Myungsoo laughed too cause he doesn't wanted to say it in that way of course but well when he have seen Jiyeon laughed it was like automatic.
-"Dirty thoughts! So you are that kind of girl huh! Haha" She pounted and hit his arm
-"Yah it's you!" 
-"Kiddoooo~ *merhong*" He was teasing her, they member were watching them for the corner they were enjoying it to see the old couple back again it was like the old good time. 

-"They will go back together i'm sure" Hyomin said while smiling at them 
-"I hope so" Sunggyu added
-"Let's observe them" Eunjung added to

-While the concert-
The camera were also recording the backstage to show to the people how is it going when idols were off stage
T-ara were performing and Infinite were the next after them so they were in the backstage watching their performance. As it's a concert they have to perform two or three songs. T-ara were performing their new song as well as Number Nine and Bo peep bo peep. While Number Nine the camera were recording Infinite in the backstage and as it was Jiyeon part Myungsoo turned over the camera and did the part of Jiyeon in the cute way. Infinite member were laughing at him but Myungsoo just shouted at the end
-"I like this song so much!!" 
-"He is a fan!" Woohyun added while patting his shoulder so the camera man asked to him who is his favorite member and Myungsoo became shy
-"Why are you shy! Tell to the camera L!" Hoya added to and Myungsoo let out a small laugh showing his embarassment
-"Yeah... I like all of them, but Jiyeon-shi is my favorite.. T-ara sunbaenim jjang! Fighting!" Myungsoo confessed while laughing shyly.

Once T-ara performances ended they went in the backstage where they were taking off their mic and Infinite went on stage to perform suddenly the camera man approached Jiyeon.
-"Infinite L confessed he is a T-ara fan and that you are his favorite member" Shocking Jiyeon she was like oh my god but she just laughed 
-"Seriously??" And the camera man nodded and asked her to answered to his confession
-"Aah.. Hello L-shi it's Jiyeonie.. thanks you for your interest in T-ara we will work even more harder! Also ! I like Infinite songs too! Fighting!" 
Jiyeon couldn't believe Myungsoo confessed that on TV. He would never done that before he always wanted to be discret.

The concert ended and all idols went back at their hotel room. While she was with her member to the way of their hotel room she got a text from him.
"Jerk: Where is your room?" "J: Why?" "Jerk: You will see if only you say it to me" "J: And if i don't want ?" "Jerk: Then i will open all room from this hotel" "J: Fine! 2345!" "Jerk: See you ~"
She was even more curious of what he was about to show her yet she was feeling happy. Happy to have found him again, she couldn't lie, she still loves him like the first day. 

Here a new upload!! Gonna upload soon! Thxx for your interest on my new fic it's always a pleasure! Haha~ keep read and love it! Love you! Have nice day ~