Chap.17

Like Before

-"So .. noisy" a soft and husky voice spoke 
Even thought it was very soft Myungsoo heard it, he slowly and carefuly lean up his head, he was not sure of himself, was it really Jiyeon voice? Suddenly he did a big smile, he wiped his tears away and quickly stood up.
-"Stay here, i'm coming back!!" Myungsoo run out of the room looking for a doctor, he was running with a smile on his face, we could confuse him with a psyco, but who cares? Jiyeon finally woke up, and nothing else could make Myungsoo more relief and happy.
-"How are you feeling miss Jiyeon-shi?" The doctor get near to Jiyeon bed
-"Can you see me?" The doctor added, slowly Jiyeon opened her eyes. She was able to see the light, she felt this light power though her eyes were closed, slowly her eyes were right opened. She is fine.
-"Hm" Jiyeon nodded lightly. Myungsoo was standing beside the doctor, he wasn't speaking at all, just admiring Jiyeon. 
-"Hmmm.. From what i see you are fine, you slept for so long, guess you were very tired! Anyway.. You will have to stay here few days because we would like to check if everything is alright, make you a new treatment if it's needing and of course for you to take some rest." The doctor said with a smile after have checking her eyes and ears.  He then left making Myungsoo awakward by the fact they are now alone.
-"You... Hm.. Some w-water ?" Myungsoo said flustered and reach some water and handed to her. She took it gently. After she finished to drink she handed back the glass to Myungsoo and on the same time she has been able to see this thin and tired face he was wearing, these dark circles and red eyes as he cried earlier. Myungsoo cross by her gaze he didn't dare to look at her this straight so he looked away.
-"Why are you here?" She then asked making Myungsoo uncomfortable 
-"I... Wanted ..to see you" he hardly said and she was looking at him like what the heck is he speaking like this?
-"I mean .. To check about your condition.." He added after having noticed Jiyeon expression 
-"Well as you've seen, i'm fine now. Don't you have to see Krystal instead?" Jiyeon crossed her arm while sending a cold glare to him 
-"Ah..about that... There's nothing between -"
-"YEAH YEAH sure, do what you want, you can go i know you are busy, cause you are L from Infinite and L from Infinite isn't supposed to be here... his fans wouldn't like it" she lastly said before looking away so like this he left slowly out her room as he doesn't wanted to disturb her any longer. 
He then dialed Hyomin number phone.
-"Jiyeon finally woke up, will you going to come here?"
-"Yeah we got a call from the hospital it's such a relief.. But unfortunatly we are on our way to China as we posponed it because of Jiyeon condition. Can you stay here with her since you are already there and that you were the one who made her woke up?" Hyomin calmly said though earlier in the morning she was more than angry to him
-"How did you know it was me?"
-"The doctor informed us, now we know you aren't a coward, so stay with her ok? Fighting!" Hyomin then hang up making Myungsoo uneasy, but a smile could be seen on the corner of his mouth.

Myungsoo decided to enter back on her room and found her trying to catch her phone which was on the table near to her bed but still was too far away, so he slowly get near to the table and handed her phone to her making her to look at him as she thought he was already gone as she told him to do.
-"Your unnies won't come, they are going to China" he said while handed her phone to her
-"Why are you still here?" She asked while checking her phone and of course she has been filled of millions messages, it was the first time she got so many notifications on her phone
-"Can't... I.. Stay here.. With you?" Myungsoo spoken delicatly afraid to irrite Jiyeon
-"Aren't you busy?" She replied
-"No, absolutly not, i've took some holidays" He then discretly turn off his phone cause since the moment he left his company his manager don't stop to call him though Myungsoo send him a text saying he took some holidays as he was feeling not well. So Jiyeon nodded while looking her phone trying to look like she doesn't care but inside her she was touching by his cute acts.

Myungsoo took a seat on the chair which was next to her bed and just was looking at the ground as Jiyeon was busy with her phone. 
-"Were you crying earlier cause you thought i would die?" Jiyeon suddenly spoke while she was still looking at her phone
-"You've heard me...?" Myungsoo looked back at her, feeling embarassed if she heard it
-"Don't leave me Jiyeon-ah... I didn't know this would happened..four days seems like four years..-"I am.. Scared" Jiyeon repeated exactly what Myungsoo have said
-"So you were awake?.. Ah.. So embarassing..." Myungsoo answer while ruffling his hair making Jiyeon laugh, so he looked back over Jiyeon and saw her laughing so brightly so he let out a cute smile.
Then the doctor and some nurses knocked at the door, they wanted to do some test to check about Jiyeon condition. And all along Myungsoo stayed beside her not letting her alone, he was watching over her carefuly. Jiyeon felt it that Myungsoo was watching over her so cautiously no wanting to let her alone. 
Test over Myungsoo was pushing Jiyeon who was in a wheelchair. 
-"I'm hungry ~" Jiyeon said while patting her tummy
-"Ah that's right.. It's already 1PM you must be hungry now.. Let's eat something" after bought some foods outside from the hospital as everyone know hospital food is so euuuuurk... Myungsoo dragged them to the back of the hospital which were a calm and pretty garden with a bench. 
-"Here we are... So let's open your mouth, AAAH" Myungsoo was holding a fourch trying to feed Jiyeon who was looking at him with this expression meaning what the hell are you trying to do?
-"My hands aren't injuring you know"
-"Aishh don't make a fuss just open your mouth!" So Jiyeon did as he asked, making Myungsoo in a good mood. 
-"You should eat too.. Why don't you have bought your food?" Jiyeon said as she noticed he lost some weight looking at his thin face he got now
-"I'm not hungry, just say AAAH" useless Jiyeon gave up and opened  
-"Ayyy you don't know how to feed look at my face!" Jiyeon said angrily
-"Aigoo poor baby dino! Here here!!" Myungsoo then tried to wipe but it was even more worst so he burst in laugh 
-"YAH WHY?!!" Jiyeon didn't get why he was laughing like that but the way Myungsoo was laughing made her inconsciounaly smile, it was such a good moment

After have eating they went back at her room, not knowing how they could kill the time Myungsoo proposing to play to cards. Jiyeon didn't refuse, they even have some fun, also going more far by putting another rule, the loser will have to answer to the winner question. 
1st round, Myungsoo won 
-"Do you enjoy this moment?" Myungsoo asked with a cute smile making Jiyeon wanted to laugh at this childish side of him
-"No" she said while letting out her tongue to annoy him and started to gather the cards to play another round 
2nd round, Jiyeon won
-"Would you prefere to be with Krystal instead of here with me?" 
-"No" Myungsoo answer clearly but still it wasn't enough for Jiyeon 
-"Liar" she said softly but Myungsoo heard it and he let out a smile 
3rd round Jiyeon won
-"How did you feel when you heard the news about me?" 
-"Should i be honest?" Myungsoo asked while bitting his lips and Jiyeon simply nodded
-"Worrying to the death and guilty.." He said trying to avoid Jiyeon gaze while grathering the cards. Suddenly someone knocked at the door
-"Visit are over for today, sir" the nurse said and both made a sad face cause they were enjoying this day only these two of them. 
-"Let's play a last time, i want to win!" Myungsoo said and they did 
Last round Myungsoo finally won
-"How would you react if I do this..?" 
-"Do what?" Jiyeon didn't get what Myungsoo was talking about and did a what are you talking about face
-"Hm.. This" He quickly went more close to her face, and sweetly he picked her lips and quickly stood up to take his stuff about to get out of her room, he was laughing like a kid who got a candy
-"YAAAHHH !!! W-Who told you you could kiss my lips like this!! IM GONNA KILL YOU COME HERE!!"
-Sorry lady ~ time to sleep! Don't worry handsome Kim Myungsoo is gonna be back tomorrow so you better sleep ! Ok? Goodnight ~" and shown a bright smile before waving at her and closing the door 
-"DON'T COMEEE!!" Jiyeon yelled at him but once he wasn't here anymore she did a sweet smile and touched her lips 
-"See you liked it ~ *merhong*" Myungsoo who was just behind the door opened it again to see her reaction and was happy to saw that Jiyeon enjoyed it too. Meaning that she still loving him like he still loving her too. Like this he left with the heart more than in heaven he even could run to New York if he wanted. More happy than Myungsoo we couldn't find. 
-"Aishhh this man seriously..!!" Jiyeon couldn't hide her embarassment yet she was feeling so fine being by his side. It was comfortable. It was like before.
This night she slept like a baby, she was dreaming about herself and Myungsoo, showing a smile on the corner of while she sleeping loudly.

Hey guys! New upload! Thxx for everything ! Please don't hesite to say if i should change something etc etc!! See you tomorrow!! Have a nice day i love you guys! ~