Chap.14

Like Before

-"Hello" Jiyeon reached WGM recording location and bowed to the staff and production.
-"Oh Jiyeonie, you are here" The director said once he saw her
-"Hm, sorry to be late.." She added while bitting her lips 
-"It's ok you aren't the only one to be late, Myungsoo too still doesn't has shown up" The director added while checking some paper that he got on his hands so Jiyeon just nodded her head. Inside she was worrying, will Myungsoo gonna appear?  it's not like him to be late, he always arrives before her. So she starting to thought "He won't come... It's too late.. He is mad maybe he doesn't want to see me anymore.." Jiyeon gaze looked so blank, she took a seat alone on a the corner of the set while the staff and all was rushing everywhere as the recording was about to start.
-"Why are you looking so down?" This voice suddenly give some vibes to Jiyeon, she looked up and saw him standing in front of her without any facial expression. He finally came, thought he was looking so cold and all he came and that was the most important things for Jiyeon.
-"You.. Came.." Jiyeon hide her excitiment as she remind what's happenned couples of days. They haven't talked since that as she thought he got the right to be mad at her.
-"Why ? You were expecting me to not come today?" The way he was looking at her was different and Jiyeon felt it. There wasn't any passion or love behind them, it was like he was talking to a simple friend or colleague.
-"I just thought maybe because-" 
-"The director wanted me to call you, we are going to start the record, let's go" Myungsoo doesn't let Jiyeon finished, it was like he was avoiding any talks about it.
While the recording Jiyeon noticed that Myungsoo was acting with her, she felt it, this faking feeling he was showing. Her heart was sinking, her mind was off while Myungsoo was trying to play with her for the sake of the record. 
On the break time Myungsoo went over Jiyeon as he was angry that she wasn't showing any interest for the record.
-"Can't you be more into the record? What's wrong with you today? You're in your period ? Don't be selfish and work hard please" Myungsoo harshly said to Jiyeon who was shocking to see this sudden attack.
-"It's hard when the person in front of you is faking, don't denie please i know when you are lying" 
-"Why is it matter anyway? Isn't you that have said we should just work from now on so what the problem, i'm working right now, isn't it what you wanted huh?" This glare from Myungsoo was so cold and the way he replied to her was so harsh that surprised Jiyeon who was speechless so Myungsoo slowly stepped back still looking deeply at Jiyeon and finally went away. 
Jiyeon couldn't help, she wanted to go back to before. She complicated everything and now Myungsoo is ignoring her, does he still loves her? Jiyeon was scared now, scared that he doesn't love her anymore, slowly her heart was aching.
-"Record back in 30 seconds!" The director yelled and Jiyeon slowly get back from her deeply thoughts
On the second part they have to inviting friends to come at their new house so Jiyeon dialed T-ara member but they were too busy so she called IU.
-"Oh ! What's going on?" It was IU lovely voice, she immediatly picked Jiyeon phone call
-"Jieun-ah~ I have a house now! Want to celebrate it with us?" 
-"Haha with your husband? Hmm... When?" 
-"Tonight, are you free?" 
-"Huuu... I don't know i have to ask to my manager and i will tell you" 
-"Hello~" Myungsoo suddenly came into their phone call 
-"Oh... Hello It's IU.." IU replied surprising as she wasn't expecting that
-"Yeah I'm Jiyeon husband and Infinite L, please come tonight let's enjoy a mini party"
-"Yeah i will try~" like this they hang up and L secretly dialed a number while Jiyeon was with her back away from him

-"Oh what are you doing tonight?"
-"Huh, i don't know but nothing special, why?" 
-"Then i will send you a text read it"
-"Hm i got it oppa" 
It was Krystal, Myungsoo guest was Krystal, how will react Jiyeon when she will see her?

*Time to party*
Slowly Infinite member and Jiyeon guest arrived, there were Seo In young Yoo In Na and BtoB  Il Hoon. 
They gathered over the living room and sat down while chating between them. Suddenly the door bell rang. Jiyeon went to opened the door and surprisely found IU accompanied from Krystal. They bowed to each other while Jiyeon was giving a high five to IU. 
-"Oh you came" Myungsoo came toward the door standing beside Jiyeon
-"I invited her" Myungsoo added while looking at Krystal 
Jiyeon mood goes down. IU noticed it so she dragged all of them with the rest of the group. 
While the party, Jiyeon was faking a smile, in the corner of there was a bitter feeling, Myungsoo was like busy to play around with Krystal on the record that it was like it was them the main couple of the show.. so when the record came the the end IU took Jiyeon arms and dragged her to a discret corner of the set
-"Jiyeon-ah... What's wrong with you? I know that you were faking while the record tell me. you know who i am" IU was looking so worrying for Jiyeon 
-"He is going away" Jiyeon voice was cracking 
-"Who ? Myungsoo? Don't say that you know that he can't" 
-"Then explain me this" Jiyeon gave a sign to her to look at the left where Myungsoo was hugging tightly Krystal. IU was speechless she doesn't knew what to say. Jiyeon told her everything about their love story and now,she can tell that there's nothing to do as Myungsoo doesn't want to hear anything.
-"I'm tired, i'm going back at home" Jiyeon said while turned her back to IU. But why does she has to passing by them hugging? Why didn't they have chosen another place? Her heart couldn't take it anymore but she tried to bear it no matter what and she passed by them quickly. Yet Myungsoo noticed it and opened his eyes right after she crossed by them and released Krystal.
-"Thanks you" Myungsoo said while releasing her
-"It's alright, i'm your friend, call me the next time that you will need me again" and Myungsoo nodded. The plot was that Myungsoo wanted to make Jiyeon jealous and proof her that he can live without her too and be simple friend like she said. But why a part of his heart was telling he was doing wrong? Guilt was filling inside him. 
His schedule over, Infinite and Myungsoo went back to their dorm they were about to open the door of the appartement building when someone came behind them.
-"Yah Kim Myungsoo" Myungsoo turned around and saw Junhyung calling for him so he sight and did an annoying facial expression.
-"I have to talk to you" 
-"Hm, next time maybe, i'm tired today" Myungsoo doesn't wanted to hear anything, it's clear now for him. They are together or they love each other with Jiyeon so he simply wanted to be alone. So he turned around and grapped the door 
-"Listen to me!" Junhyung was insisting
-"Myungsoo-ah, don't be like this and have a talk with him" Sungyeol said while grapping Myungsoo arm away from the door 
-"Ok, 2 minutes." Infinite member went to their dorm while Myungsoo and Junhyung took a seat on the stairs in front of the building dorm.
-"What do you want?"
-"I wanted to apologise"
-"For what? There's nothing to be sorry, you guys suit well to each other, wish you all the best" 
-"Listen man, you're mistaken, that day there was nothing"
-"Sure, i'm a blind guy" 
-"No! Ok i was confessing that i liked her since some times ago and ok i get closer to her and we-" 
-"2 minutes has gone away. Man i don't want to hear your story be happy and don't mind about me. I hella tired." Myungsoo quickly stood up and opened the door of the building. He doesn't wanted to hear anything. He just wanted to be alone.

Jiyeon was getting near to her house. She really wasn't in mood, her heart and mind was off.
She was getting near to the door as the light from the hall of the entrance . Jiyeon was about to open her door house when an acute sound pierced her ears and went all over her head, a pain suddenly got to her, she closed her eyes and lightly bend down over the floor while grapping her head with her two hands. 
Once the pain has gone away she was slowly trying to open her eyes but when she got to do, it was all dark, like there was no light though there was actually the light of the entrance so she blinked strongly twice and then her view get back. It was very weird. But Jiyeon didn't mind, as her mood today wasn't here she just ignored it and when she get inside she simply took a painkiller and went to sleep,but couldn't fell asleep as all she was doing was to remind the recording of today. Tears were rolling all over her check. 
Does Jiyeon know what is happening to her is very dangerous? What will happen if she still ignore it?

Hey guys how are you doing? I'm already tired by school. Hopefully next week is gonna be my last week of school as i will be on holidays for two weeks YEAAH~ so i will be able to upload you guys more oftently hehe !! Anyway thanks to keep reading my fic you are awesome ! Love you all! See you soon!!! Have a good day ^.^