Chap.9

Like Before

4 days have passed, no news from both of them. In two days they will have to record for WGM yet nothing. 
Jiyeon could tell how much she missed him, she just regretted to not have shown she was still loving him like she always does. What should she have to do now? She has no idea. 
Myungsoo was in his dark period. No wanted to have a chat, to hang out or to play. He was just doing his schedule, smiles to his fans and get at dorm and sleep. 

Both crossed by at SBS building as Jiyeon is MC at the show and that Myungsoo has a schedule at SBS building. They were alone at the elevator, Jiyeon felt Myungsoo dark aura and Myungsoo felt Jiyeon was hurt inside. 
-"How... Have you..been lately ?" Jiyeon asked shyly
-"Fine." He answered coldly Jiyeon just nodded but he knew that she felt even more hurt
-"You?" So he asked back 
-"I am not" Making Myungsoo looking at her and they shared an eyes contact for the first time after these days of silent. 
-"Oppa, listen, it's not what you think, i want to believe in us but it's just .." She could find the rights words
-"I don't blame you, i just let you go as i should have done since the first day" He lied inside he wanted to keep her but he thought for her own sake he just should let her go to not hurt her and him. He really thinks that Junhyung and Jiyeon are loving each other since little as they are pretty close. 
-"For god sake, oppa can't you see that?!" She was staring deeply at him and he just gave a "what?" Look 
-"I just love you, you and no one else!" She said making Myungsoo heart melt he couldn't take it any longer, he wanted to pull her into an embrace, saying he regretting his says and that he want to be with her forever but he came back at the reality once the door of the elevator have opened, so he looked at the entrance and saw some people who was waiting so he looked back at Jiyeon with a gentle glare meaning "I'm sorry" and he slowly get away. Jiyeon felt it that Myungsoo was still loving her he just wanted her to be happy as he thinks she loves Junhyung. Why everything have to be complicate when it comes to love? Simply because a love without complication isn't a real love.
 
-Day of WGM record-

They got a mission carte saying they will finally be able go on their honeymoon, and that where they are going is the paradise. Both got excited while recording, it was like they just wanted to go there together no matter on which situation they are.
The honeymoon is gonna during 4 days, 2night 3 days and the last one to go back to South Korea.

Actually they were flying to New Caledonia, with these beautiful beaches, views and all.
Jiyeon was a bit late because of the last schedule she has to do with her group but came just few minutes late, Myungsoo as well as the WGM staff were waiting for her at the airport. Once she was there they got into the plane, of course Myungsoo and Jiyeon were seating together. At first the camera were recording and after they stop it, so Myungsoo just turned back at his cold aura reading a book. Jiyeon were annoying by it so she took away his book.
-"Yah, what do you think you are doing?" He said in a calm tone
-"I don't like it" 
-"What?"
-"You, being so cold, acting like i'm not here, do you know it's no respectful?" 
-"Whatever" so he was about to took out his McBook to watch a movie 
-"Are you going to watch a movie? Should we watch it together?" She asked but well even if he would say no she would watch it no matter what so they ended looking a movie. While the movie Jiyeon just pulled herself on Myungsoo chest like it was normal. She heard it right away, his heart beating crazily and she let out a smile. Myungsoo got surprised by Jiyeon but he doesn't hated it as it was comfortable, he could scent her sweet feminin parfum she always has. Then he felt Jiyeon head vibrate like she was giggling.
-"what?" 
-"nothing" but she was keeping giggling
-"Yah say it" his voice was louder
-"Your heart, i like the way it's beating" making Myungsoo recall back that he is actually in a tense moment cause he was liking the fact they were doing skinship so his heart was beating anormally.
-"Hmm.. Shht" he faking to be interesting by the movie but both weren't interesting in the movie at all. Few minutes after Myungsoo realised that Jiyeon fell asleep she was indeed tired cause she has to complete her schedule before getting on the plane he bet that she doesn't got the time to sleep the last night. He was brushing gently her hair while looking at her sleepy face, she was looking like an angel. 
Hours passing by and both were sleeping, even WGM staff. 
Jiyeon were the first to wake up but she just remind in the same position, lying on his chest, it was like the best place where she could rest. Myungsoo slowly waking up realising Jiyeon was also awake but still on his chest.
-"Why don't you move ?" He said with a sleepy voice
-"Because i like it, i won't move" she said firmly
-"Pabo" he giggled
At the end she moved as they reached and have to get out of the plane, many  fans were attending them in the airport with so many banniers writting "MYUNGYEON <3" "MYUNGYEON IS THE BEST" "MYUNGSOO+JIYEON=TRUE COUPLE <3" Both were wearing a big smile while reading them. Of course it was sweet to read so many cheers, that have give them even more strong.

As it was already late they just record some part in the hotel which they were staying, some on the meal time and some in their night walk around the beach. The staff decided to stop the record as it was late and to go back at their hotel.
At first Myungsoo and Jiyeon were supposed to go back too but Jiyeon went to the restroom and since then after 10 minutes no one have been able to see her again and it was like no one care as she is someone who knows what she is doing but Myungsoo doesn't felt reassuring so once the staff gone he went over the public restroom, more he get near and more he could heard some voices, there were man voices a Jiyeon voice unfortunatly they were speaking in english but the way Jiyeon were talking it was like she was afraid.
-"Are you alone my pretty puppy?" a guy were stepping closer to Jiyeon who was stepping back but too badly there were only the restroom door behind her. She was afraid she doesn't understood his language and he was acting weirdly.
-"Seems like you are lost... Want some help.. We are going to be kind with you" the other guys went over her with eventually touching Jiyeon checks. Jiyeon was shaking like she never does.
-"Stop it..." Jiyeon only could say that in english, she regretted to have skip her english lessons while she was able to learn. All she could think was calling Myungsoo name in her mind, as for miracle he would came to save her but too bad he probably have gone back at the hotel as he's already gave up on her. 
-"Shhtt... Don't be afraid.. Or you won't be cute anymore.." He was kissing her checks making Jiyeon kicking his sensitive part she tried to run away but the other guy grapped her by her hair and pulled her harshly on the ground making her yelled at pain.
Myungsoo heard the yell his heart started to beat hardly as he knew it was Jiyeon voice so he started to run and once he reached he saw these two guys about to beat Jiyeon who were on the ground.
-"YAH!" He pulled them away and started to punch one and kick the other, though they were two Myungsoo have been able to beat them until they fell on the ground. 
He rush toward Jiyeon side who have been able to stood up a wait for him aside.
-"Jiyeon-ah are you ok??!!" He was checking all over her body, she was in shock, fear could be feel so he pulled her hardly into an embrace while patting her head 
-"Oppa is sorry.. I won't ever let you go alone" Jiyeon were closing her eyes while the embrace as she wanted to feel this scent of assurance the feeling of finally found her boyfriend again she felt relief that he came. She slowly opened her eyes but to saw one of the guys with a stick iron on his hand just right in the moment about to beat Myungsoo, she was shocking she doesn't wanted Myungsoo to get hurt again because of her, he has done enough. He doesn't deserve to be in pain anymore. 
-"OPPA!" She yelled, and pushed him hardly making him to go in the left side while she turned around to also avoid the stick iron but to badly, it touched her head.
Blood started to flow, she turned over to face Myungsoo and fell on the ground under the eyes of Myungsoo who doesn't realised what have happenned, he just rush to her side while caring her head while the two guys were shocking they got afraid and started to run away.
Tears were up on his eyes, he was sweating and shaking he doesn't knew what to do.
-"Jiyeon-ah!!!!" She was still with her eyes open half conscious and half unconscious
-"Oppa..." She reached his hands and were touching them with the less energy she has
-"Stay with me ! I will call for help!!!" He was about to grap his phone but Jiyeon blocked his hands as she wanted to say something
-"I know you would come" and she smiled lightly 
-"Don't talk anymore!!"
-"Remember that i love you...no one else.. Just you.. huh?" As the blood were flowing even more she started to lose her consciousness and talking was getting hard for her
-"I got it! i'm sorry Jiyeon-ah for all...!! just stay with me huh?!!!" Myungsoo were crying tears couldn't be controling, he was shaking a lot he was in shock seeing all this blood on his hands and he was afraid to lose her he doesn't wanted her to leave far away from him. 
Her hands get down from his and her eyes shut off too, she is gone, she was unsconscious. 

New upload!!!! Even thought the fact of being tired to write this fic i will be loyal until the end! So i'm sorry if sometimes you guys aren't satisfied with some chapter.. Sometimes i just wrote with my actual mood so well... Anyway ! Get ready at 5PM KST T-ara is gonna release teaser!!! Keep read it please! Love you all! Have a nice day~ 
Just read that Ladies Code Rise have passed away .. I don't know what to say.. I'm angry at the life to be so unfair .. They didn't deserve it... My heart is in pain, may these two beautiful and amazing singer stay in peace, hope they won't be in pain anymore. My sincere condealances to her family and member and friend... They will be remembering as great singer. Forever.