Chap.1

Like Before

-"Jiyeonie come here, we have no time ! Let's eat while we can!" Qri the leader was leading the T-ara girls as they have to film their new music video.
-"I'm tired~" Jiyeon sigh she just wanted to have some rest but get up and went over her unnies who were already sitting and eating.
-"Oh! Soyeon unnie! Isn't it Oh Jong Hyuk brother in law?" Eunjung pointted the entrance door and she was right it was him, he came with some foods and drinks. Once she saw him Soyeon get up and went over him while smiling like every girls would smile when they saw their boyfriends.
-"Heol... I'm envious~" Jiyeon pounted
-"How long has it been since your last relationship?" Boram who have heard the maknae asked as she was looking sad.
-"Hmm, one year and more .. Aish .. I don't know.." Jiyeon answered while looking away yes it was a little bit that she is single. But yet she was comfortable with it, until she have seen her unnie with her boyfriend.
-"Oh that's right.. It was with K-" Hyomin was about to say the name but Jiyeon grapped as she doesn't wanted that story to be told again.
-"WE HAVEN'T NEVER EVER! DON'T EVER TRY TO PROUNONCE THE NAME AGAIIIN!!" Jiyeon was sending a clear glare to Hyomin meaning you know what i'm able to do if you don't shut your mouth. 
Just by the sound of her voice we would also be able to see flames in her eyes right when she was sending her glare to Hyomin. And Hyomin nodded as understanding, she has been scared by her glare.
-"You aren't supposed to act like that to your unnie" Oh Jong Hyuk came along with Soyeon. Jiyeon intrigued by this sound of voice looked up and saw them. She then do a bright smile and released Hyomin gently.
-"We were playing haha, hello" Jiyeon and other member bowed to him.
-"Here i've bring these i don't know what you would like so i've bring many ahah" He placed the foods and the drink on the table and joined Soyeon who took a seat.
-"Oh thanks you brother in law~" all member shouted with a cute aegyo
-"Mouaha what's that ~ it's the first time you guys are acting like this!" Soyeon was laughing 
-"We like our brother in law ! That's why we were wondering when you guys were going to.. Well you know ..!" Eunjung turned over the couple and was trying to talk about baby and wedding.
-"Huh?" Both don't understood what she was talking about
-"Aish, baby and wedding, it's gonna be 4 years you are together yet.. Nothing!" Qri said making the couple cough as it was not something they never have talk. 
-"Ah.. It's.. We.. Are young" Soyeon said flustering by the sudden topic
-"Yeah and you guys still an active girl group so let's focus on that first" Oh Jong Hyuk took the side of his girlfriend
-"Yep.. We..are..young.." Jiyeon said, this sentence reminsced her someone. Yeah this sentence bring her a light pain in her heart yet she controled herself and tried to focus on the set of the music video.

-"You guys are my everything, I LOVE YOU ALL!" Myungsoo shouted while sending heart to the crowd. Infinite were doing concert.

-"You guys are my everything, ahah Myungsoo-ah you are funny!" Woohyun came from behind Myungsoo and said while patting his shoulder.
-"Why???" Myungsoo was curious cause he was serious when he was saying that.
-"Really a playboy~" Woohyun did a wink while smiling and went away to change himself. It was the end of their concert.
-"What he was talking about, tshh" Myungsoo did a grin in his face
-"He was talking about your long long long list of relationships you had since our debut" Sungjung said while taking off his mic
-"But.. I haven't got that many .." Myungsoo then trying to count how many 
-"You got some, but yet only one was sincere it's just you are too coward and maybe selfish to know that" Sungjung added and then went away while sending another wink to him.
-"YAH WHY YOU GUYS ARE SENDING ME WINK! WHO YOU THINK AM I?!" Myungsoo was frusting by what Sungjung have just said. 
-"Yeah.. She was the only one.. Anyway let's forget it.." Myungsoo mumbled to himself and went away too.

-MBC K-POP FESTIVAL-
This festival regroup many k-pop groups as well as many fans from all fandoms. SNSD, EXO ,SUPER JUNIOR ,2PM ,GIRL'S DAY , BEAST, T-ARA ,SISTAR , B.A.P, A Pink, INFINITE, MISS A and many more.
Special MC for this event was Donghae from Super Junior, Eunji from A Pink, L from Infinite and Jia from Miss A.

-"Hello everyone! I'm the man full of the black power making me even more handsome. Isn't it?!" Myungsoo shouted and the crowd responded and "YES" very loud making Myungsoo laughed cutely
-"Tsss, does he thinks he is so perfect? Omo omo! Yah he have done something on his face since the last time !! Right???" Jiyeon was watching perfomances in her waiting room. It was the presentation of the four MCs of tonight.

-"Ok! You guys are excited to know who are the next ?!" Jia shouted to the crowd with a determination face 
-"LET'S CLAP FOR TI! A! RAAAA!" Donghae shouted along with the three other MCs
- T-ara song started and the girls where performing-
*Jiyeon part* Myungsoo was looking at her, Jiyeon turned her head to the other side of the crowd waved to her fans while singing and her gaze cross by the gaze from him. Yeah 'him',  that was the name she gave since the last time, the very last time.
- In the backstage-
After T-ara and Beast song there were a little break for everyone even for the four MCs so they were all resting in the backstage. At the same time T-ara were taking their mic along with Beast. They were sharing a chat as they known each other pretty well they are friend.
-"Let's have a drink tonight! It's been a while!" Yoseob said as they were all gathering while taking off their mic
-"Hm that's true!" Hyomin nodded 
-"Cool!" Junhyung smile to Jiyeon and she did the same right in the moment Myungsoo caught their interaction. At the same time Jiyeon turn around as she finished to take off her mic and began to walk over her waiting room, not knowing she was about to cross by him. She felt a heavy pair of eyes watching straight in frot of her, the aura of this person could be scent, she looked up with a cold facial expression in her face and sent a glare at him, he did the same and they cross by without saying a word not even bowing.

-"Always with her cold face, doesn't she know how to smile and be polite?" Myungsoo crossed by T-ara in the backstage.

-"Get away from my view." Jiyeon was repeating that in her mind after have crossed by him.

- BEAST DORM -
-"Let's have a toast! TSHAAAA~ Everybody! CHEERS!" Yoseob said making both of the group to toast with their glasses
They enjoying their drinking time all together like the past time.
Jiyeon was very drunk even her member well everyone were drunk. But Jiyeon really wanted to go back at her home. She decided to catch a taxi or maybe to walk discretly she was just living 15 minutes away from here. 
-"Aish why there is so many noises!" Jiyeon get out from Beast dorm appartement
She tried to walk straight in front of her but well it wasn't a success at all. She bumped into something making her fell hard on the ground. She tried to get up but noticed that she injured her leg, it was bleeding a bit.
-"Aaah.. Appo~" she pounted
-"Get up." A voice came to her along with a hand, this voice that she heard it somewhere she looked up but it was too dark to see who it was
-"Who are you!? I'm going to call police! Go away!" She started to yell so the guy grapped quickly afraid of being caught as someone with bad ideas 
-"AISH SHHHT!" But then Jiyeon squeezed his hand off from as she wanted to vomit so he pull out his hands and helped her with her hair while patting her back 
-"AIISH PARK JIYEON YOU ARE VERY SOMETHING!!" She was inconscious after she has throwing up so the guy pulled her on his back and started to walk away while carrying her in his back.
-"Do you remember? It's the same.. Tsh..nothing have change" the guy said while wearing a bright smile on his face. 

This guy...Who is he? 

FIRST CHAPTER GUYS! Feel free to suscribe and comment as always ! Even if it's just for some days i will try to make a beautiful mini fic! Hope you guys will like it! Let's go for MyungYeon new fic! Here the second one! Have a nice day ~