Chap.18

Like Before

-"Where were you?! Hyung was looking for you all the day! He's gonna kill you !" Sunggyeol said once he saw Myungsoo entering in the dorm.
-"With Jiyeon, i'm not gonna let her alone from now on" Myungsoo said calmly while taking off his shoes
-"But it was very important ! You should have went to a meeting for the CF that you got few days ago!"
-"I don't care" And Myungsoo went into his room while sending a sweet goodnight message to Jiyeon. "I've enjoy this day with you, hope you've enjoyed too, see you tomorrow, rest well, goodnight <3" 
Jiyeon got the message few second after and couldn't hide her smile. It was so sweet from him, yet she decided to be mean and she answered back "Goodnight." 

The next day in the morning Myungsoo manager came into his room and harshly shaked him to wake up
-"WAKE UP! NOW!" He yelled at him, Myungsoo was shocking 
-"'whaaatt???" 
-"Who dare are you to take holidays Huh?! You got a meeting today that you were supposed to have yesturday ! Go now!!!" And the manager dragged harshly Myungsoo out of his bed. 
9AM they went to the meeting and Myungsoo wasn't interesting at all he was just focus on his watch cause he planned to see Jiyeon. 
An hour after, the meeting over Myungsoo was walking quickly and happily as he was about to go to the hospital to see Jiyeon. Yet his manager suddenly held his arm not letting him going anywhere.
-"Now you have to go to meet the photographer" dragging Myungsoo to another place

It was already the time to lunch, Jiyeon was awake since 9AM hoping to see Myungsoo coming but he still doesn't show up. Slowly she stopped to hope, she came back at her sense "He is L from Infinite, L from Infinite" and then stood up from her bed and went to walk at this beautiful garden they went yesturday, she sat on the bench.
-"Oppa.... i.." Jiyeon stopped, she sigh and took a breath 
-"I remember now, but... Can we really be together? I... Never stopped to love you.." 
-"I'm stupid right?" Jiyeon did a grin on her face looking at a flower. Few minutes after she went back to her room. Someone knocked at the door, it was her parents. She was so happy to see them.
-"Oh my daughter... I'm sorry we only have been able to come today cause you know our business take us almost all our time.. Sorry Jiyeonie " her mom said while hugging her. 
-"Aigoo.. You look better now!" Her mom added and Jiyeon nodded while looking at her mother cutely
-"Here, i've made some food cause i know hospital food isn't delicious at all! Here here!" 
Jiyeon and her parents enjoy some times together until they have to go back to their business as they are very busy. 
On the same time some peoples enter in it was her bestfriends IU, Luna and Junhyung they all took her into a big embrace 
-"YAH WHO TOLD YOU TO BE LIKE THAT?! HOW MUCH YOU MADE US WORRIED ! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US BAD GIRL!!" IU said while shearing some tears 
-"I'm sorry guys, i won't anymore, i promise!" Jiyeon said while patting their back 
-"Who could think a dino could faint ?" Junhyung added making everyone laugh 
6PM IU, Luna and Junhyung had to leave, Jiyeon was now alone, while she was with them, Myungsoo didn't came to her mind, until she felt the loneliness. He won't come today. Not even a message from him.
-"Hyung stop now! I have to see Jiyeon you know it !!!" Myungsoo was tired to be dragging by his manager to see this or this person, he wanted to escape, so he lied saying he was going to the restroom he escaped his manager attention and took a taxi to the hospital. He was worried cause it was already past 7PM so he asked the driver to drive a little bit faster.
Jiyeon was watching TV she was so boring. She got some text from her unnies yet they stopped to answer, she guess that they were busy. Once she will get discharged Jiyeon too is gonna leave for China to promote along with her member. 
-"I heard someone asking for some ice cream...." Suddenly a voice spoke Jiyeon looked at the direction of this voice and it was him, he came with some ice cream, Jiyeon thought he would not come yet he finally came.
-"HUM. Do you know that visit are over now?" Jiyeon tried to look like the girl who doesn't care.
-"Hmm.. guess i'm a good ninja !" Myungsoo enter in and went over Jiyeon 
-"Strawberry, you like it no?" Myungsoo shown a bright smile thought his eyes were swollen cause he's been busy all the day and didn't got so much sleeping time. Jiyeon noticed it and she felt sorry that he had to come to see her making him even more tired.
-"You know chair isn't comfortable to eat ice cream huh?" Myungsoo said while stood up, Jiyeon was looking at him cautiously and Myungsoo dragged himself on Jiyeon bed sitting beside her like nothing happened.
-"You must have waiting a long for me, sorry" He said while taking some ice cream into his mouth
-"Who said i was waiting for you to come? Tsh i didn't, not even a second." Jiyeon replied
-"That's mean you did" 
-"I DIDN'T!" Jiyeon faking to be irrited so Myungsoo put some ice cream on her cutie nose
-"KIM MYUNGSOO YOU!!" She held her arm about to hit Myungsoo but on the same time Myungsoo quickly picked her checks making Jiyeon speechless, she then began to blush
-"T-ara Park Jiyeon is blushing Wooow!" Myungsoo exclaming while laughing to annoyed Jiyeon 
-"Get out!!!" Jiyeon tried to push Myungsoo away but he was too strong so she turned around to stood up, yet Myungsoo held her from the back like a back hug. They could feel their own heart race, few second after Myungsoo pulled them to lie down on the bed, Jiyeon still was on Myungsoo arms.
-"Today, i've been busy, manager hyung has been so mean with me heol~" Myungsoo said like child
-"It's because you deserve it. Tsh" 
-"Huh? I came all the way for you, not even eating ! Only slept few hours always meeting with people and you.. You...heoool!" Myungsoo was speechless
-"Then just leave! Who told to you to come? Leave!"
-"Looks like a girl wants to blush one more time..." Myungsoo then started to do some tickles
-"Okkk stoop not that hahaha stoop !!" Jiyeon couldn't take it, she was moving like a worm.
At the end, they just stay in the same position,  Jiyeon was in Myungsoo arms.
-"How much i missed your presence" Myungsoo suddenly spoke 
-"It's because Krystal was also busy no?" Jiyeon tried to avoid all sweet talks
-"And this husky voice.." He added
-"Tsh"
-"This annoying side of you"
-"So childish!" 
-"Your warm heart" Myungsoo voice started to be even more sleepy
-"Of course,hm hm" 
-"This delicious sense of you" 
-" Yeah i like to put some perfum"
-"Jiyeon-ah?" His voice was so off 
-"what again?!" But there was a long silent, then she could heard Myungsoo breath like he was sleeping
-"Ah say it !!" Jiyeon wanted to hear what he was about to say, so she turned herself around to face him and she discovered his sleepy face, afraid that Jiyeon would gone away Myungsoo quickly held tightly Jiyeon in his arms once he felt she was moving 
-"Don't ever leave me again" he lastly said before falling back asleep. 
Jiyeon was looking at him sweetly, how much she missed him too, yet she has to be strong, to be sure that Myungsoo isn't joking with her anymore and that they truely can be together without any doubts between each other. So she has to act. 
-"Oppa.. I'm sorry" Jiyeon softly said before falling asleep too.

The next day Myungsoo left the room early in the morning, Jiyeon was still sleeping so he left a message on a paper. Jiyeon discovered it once she woke up as she felt that someone was missing. "To Jiyeonie, i have schedule today sorry to haven't told you but you were sleeping so loudly that i decided to leave discretly. I will make sure to come to see you again, rest well, fighting <3" 
-"Pabo, i'm discharging today.." She let out a smile though
-"And.. I'm leaving to China..." Her smile turned to a sad one, she stood up from her bed and started to pack her stuffs yet before being discharged she has to do a last test.
Lunch time, Myungsoo quickly came to hospital while bringing some food to share with Jiyeon. He knocked at the door and enter in, strangely it was empty and the bed was perfectly done like someone else was about to come into this room, then a nurse passed by and Myungsoo asked.
-"Excuse me, where is miss Jiyeon-shi?" 
-"Ah, she has been discharged .. hmm like an hour ago?" 
-"Then maybe do you know where is she gone and with who??" 
-"Her manager came along with a black suitcase and passport, i heard she is going to china where her member are already."
-"Ok, thanks you" Myungsoo was about to leave
-"Wait, are you mister Myungsoo-shi?" The nurse suddenly ask
-"Yeah why?" He thought she would ask for a sign or a selca like always
-"Jiyeon-shi said a guy calling Myungsoo would come to see her, guess she was right, she told me to give you this..." She gave him a paper and bowed to him
Myungsoo was walking in the corridor while reading the paper.
"Kim Myungsoo,
It's me, Jiyeon, guess you must be surprised to discover this, but if you are reading this paper that would mean i'm already on the plane to China. Hm anyway... I would like to thanks you for these last days, staying by my side, though you were annoying like a child it was good not being alone. You know i thought back about us.. How did we ending up like this.. How would we be if only ... What if ... But i still don't have get an answer. You've hurt me, you've made me cry, you've made me wanted to hate you, to never meet you, but i'm not saying this to make you guilty cause i'm not that better too. I'm going to China now for two weeks or more, maybe i will get an answer while that. 
Kim Myungsoo, i'm asking you, can we be like before? Maybe while my leave you will be able to know your true feelings and be sure of you. I'm not asking you to remind with me, just find what you truely want. I won't lie, i'm not sure of myself either. Should we try now? This freedom? What taste it is to be apart from each other and to be free to act like we want ?.. Maybe this will tell us the truth behind our story. I'm going to find this answer, do as you want.
I will miss you. Jiyeon." 
Myungsoo read it, unconsciously tears escaped from his eyes. Why does it feel like a goodbye letter? He wanted to run to the aeroport and tell her all he  want it's to be with her, to love her until his death. But he doesn't got the force. His mind was off, just to think they won't going to see each other for weeks was like not living for weeks. How he will going to do ? 
He enter back on his van, eyes red and swollen his manager noticed it. 
-"You.. Yah what's happened to you? Have you cried??!" His manager was in shock to see him like this
-"Jiyeonie is living" Myungsoo said not looking to his manager 
-"What??? But i heard they just going to China!"
-"I know" 
-"Then where is the problem? They will be back.. You are so weird..." His manager added while starting to drive, but only Myungsoo could understand his own words. He was,sitting on the back looking at his phone, it was a picture of himself and Jiyeon.

Yoo! New upload!! 
How are you guys? Thxx for still following my fic!! Gonna upload tomorrow! Enjoy it ! Have a nice day i love you all ~