Chap.22

Like Before

Blood was flooding on her arch of the eyebrows. So they understood that it was because of the champagne cork. Myungsoo was frozen in place like he was living another nightmare, people around him was panicking for Jiyeon yet he couldn't move, his hands were moist. Her manager reached by her side, carred her and immediatly drove her to hospital.
-"Myungsoo-ah.. It's alright... It's not your fault" WGM director noticed Myungsoo frozen expression, his forehead was full of sweat with a blank facial expression. 
-"No... It's always my fault!! Why me? Why!!!" Myungsoo suddenly yelled while looking strangely his hands. Shocking the director so his manager quickly went by his side and tried to drag him away
-"Myungsoo-ah let's go home now.. Jiyeon will be fine" His manager was holding his arm to drag him away.
-"No, i have to go there" Myungsoo pulled his manager hand away and started to run outside. He quickly grap a taxi and asked to the driver to go to the hospital which is Jiyeon.

Jiyeon wasn't seriously injured, she just got knocking out. Once she's been admitting in emergency she went back at her sense and woke up. 
-"Oh my head" Jiyeon felt a strong headache she lift up from the bed as she was lying down and touched her forehead. She looked around and found out that she was in emergency. 
-"Myungsoo..." Jiyeon thought of Myungsoo, how bad he should be right in the moment she felt sorry.
-"Oh miss you are awake.. How are you feeling?" A nurse came 
-"Hm i'm fine.. Who brought me here?" Jiyeon asked
-"Your manager, he is curently signing your hospitalisation papers don't worry" the nurse kindly smiled to Jiyeon
-"Then can i go now..?" 
-"Oh no not now, you need stitch on your eyebrows arch miss" the nurse explained then Jiyeon touched her eyebrows and felt a sight pain, there was only a bandage.
The nurse said the doctor will come later to do her stitch and then left Jiyeon alone. 

Jiyeon was waiting alone sitting on the bed looking at the floor. Then a pair of shoes appared in front of her. She slowly lean up her head and discover no one else than Myungsoo, as she thought right, he was looking bad, his eyes were full of guilt not knowing what to say or to do. They were just here looking straightly to each other for like a minute.
-"Yah... You came here to only stand like this..?" Jiyeon said but inside she knew his true intention.
-"Why are you looking so down.... I'm fine..i won't going to die" Myungsoo didn't say anything he was only looking at her so Jiyeon started to feel worry.
-"Kim Myungsoo. Stop it, i will feel bad else" Jiyeon lastly say before looking away. Suddenly she felt his arms, he pulled her head on his chest while holding her tightly. She could tell he has ran as when she first saw him he was breathing loudly and cause his heart was beating strongly. 
-"Were you worry because of me? ..." Jiyeon softly asked but Myungsoo didn't reply 
-"I'm sorry" she added yet nothing from him. She really started to feel sorry then suddenly she felt like a drop of water on her shoulder like it's gonna rain yet they were inside so she lean up her head to look at Myungsoo and she thought right. Tears of guilt were slowly falling from his deep black eyes, Jiyeon felt  even more sorry, she acknowlage now how much he loves her.
-"Oppa why are you crying.." She quickly stood up and wiped his tears away. Her gaze were full of sincerity that gaze that Myungsoo like so much.
-"It wasn't your fault, it was the fault of no one, we couldn't predict it would happened in this way. It could be someone else too but it's happened to be me but that's not mean you did it on purpose who could tell it would hit me, nobody. Stop blaming yourself... I'm fine now hm?" She added while holding inconsciously his hands. Myungsoo guilt slowly started to disapear thanks to Jiyeon right words and sincere gaze.
-"So.. Can i still be a glue and stick you?" Myungsoo finally spoke 
-"Tshhh pabo" Jiyeon smirked at his childish side yet she felt relief that he isn't feeling guilty any longer.
Right after a doctor finally came to do her stitch on her eyebrows. All along Jiyeon was still holding Myungsoo hand and still was when the doctor was doing her stitch. Myungsoo was observing carefuly the doctor moves, he was worrying that Jiyeon could felt the pain so he was holding Jiyeon hand tightly. Few minutes after the doctor finished and went away.
-"Does it hurt?" Myungsoo asked while looking seriously to her eyebrows 
-"No, absolutly any pain" She replied with a smile so Myungsoo smiled too, just then her manager came back.
-"Jiyeonie it's over ? Should we go now?" 
-"Hello" Myungsoo bowed to her manager and he did the same, on the same time he noticed that these two were holding hands
-"You two... Are dating ?" Her manager then said but none of them replied they only turned their head to look at each other shyly. Cause yeah they both don't even know.
-"Oppa, i will comeback home by myself don't worry you can't go thanks you" Jiyeon decided to talk about something else
-"Ok, see you tomorrow and be careful !" He waved at her and walked away

After that they went out from the hospital and walked no where as they didn't know where to go or what they possibly could do.
-"Have you eat?" Myungsoo then asked
-"I haven't eat yet, you?" Jiyeon calmly answered
-"Nope, should we eat ?" Myungsoo kindly ask and Jiyeon nodded
They went to a restaurant no that far and ordored some hot soup as they were feeling a little bit cold.
-"What to do if we get caught by reporters?" Jiyeon was worried
-"We don't do anything bad so i don't see what they could say" Myungsoo was fine with that
-"They better don't take any pictures.. I have stitch on my eyebrows it's not pretty" Jiyeon added 
-"Mouahaha" Myungsoo laughed
-"Yah you!!!!" Jiyeon sent him a killer gaze
-"I got it i got it!" Myungsoo quickly stopped
-"Mouahaha you are afraid of me ~ so funny ~" Jiyeon was totally amusing by her power on Myungsoo
-"Ask me whatever you want my majesty" Myungsoo was happy to see Jiyeon smile
-"Really? Then...... You pay for this" Jiyeon pointted what they just finished to eat
-"Ah what to do i don't have my wallet" Myungsoo began to look for his wallet 
-"Oh my god.... So... We got a problem... You don't have your wallet and my manager brought my wallet with him... What are we going to do?" Though that Jiyeon was still wearing this sweet smile on her she seemed to be enjoying this
-"I don't know" Myungsoo added and they both burst in laugh. 
-"Let's negociate with the ajumma" he added and called her 
-"Do you need anything else?" She kindly asked 
-"You guys are celebrities right?" She reconized them, it wasn't that hard anyway just by looking at their clothes that they didn't change after WGM because they were in rush after the champagne coke accident.
-"Yeah do you know us?" Myungsoo asked curiously 
-"T-ara Park Jiyeon and you... Infinite........ I don't know your name ahaha sorry" the ajumma cutely and shyly answered, Myungsoo pounted while Jiyeon held her arms in the air as a sign of victory 
-"Ajumma.. You will think we are lying but.. Truly speaking we forgot our wallet we don't have money..." Myungsoo embarassingly said 
-"Is there an other way to pay ?" Jiyeon followed Myungsoo 
-"Ah i don't know..." 
-"She can show you a live performance and dance right now !" Myungsoo excitedly proposed while Jiyeon was looking strangely to him 
-"Ok cool!" The ajumma agreed 
-"Me???" Jiyeon started to feel nervous 
-"1min1sec!!" Myungsoo was clapping so people who were also eating in the restaurant turned around to look at what's going on
-"Ah.. Embarassing.." Jiyeon wanted to run away yet the ajumma looked so warmly over Jiyeon that she took some courage and stood up. 
Started from that people began to reconize them.
-"T-ara Jiyeon!"
-"Oh daebak it's her" 
-"So pretty"
-"Oh Infinite L! What are they doing together?"
-"Are they dating?"

Myungsoo started to play 1min1sec though his phone and Jiyeon started to dance, indeed she was so charismatic all was perfect, her moves were matching the tempo, her facial expression was perfect and her gaze was so professional. At the end everyone clapped Jiyeon bowed to everyone.
-"Wouah indeed Jiyeon-shi is the best! Hahaha totally amazing! Could i have sign too?" The ajumma added and Jiyeon with Myungsoo agreed and gave her their sign
-"Ajumma it will be 50000won right? Here" Myungsoo handed some money cause in reality he has his wallet else he wouldn't came in hospital by taxi, he just wanted to do a prank to Jiyeon. Making Jiyeon surprised as she thought he really didn't have his wallet. 
-"YAAAHHH YOU!!!" She was eyes widen while Myungsoo and the ajumma were laughing 
-"We liked your performance! Totally amazing ! Right ajumma!" And the ajumma nodded
-"Nevermind!! I was so embarassing !! Omg !" Jiyeon still couldn't believe she got pranked so well by them
-"Mouahahaha cute~" Myungsoo wanted to even more
-"AYYYY i'm going ! Bye!" Jiyeon stood up though she was mad inside she was still smiling, she bowed to the ajumma and other people and went out.
She started to walk quickly to make Myungsoo regret his prank.
-"Jiyeon-ah wait meeee" Myungsoo started to run to catch her
-"Ahhh get lost!" Jiyeon pulled his hands away yet Myungsoo knew she wasn't seriously mad just embarassed so he followed her quietly behind her until they were in a calm street where there was nobody, he grapped her by her waist and turned her around. Once she felt her waist being grap she knew it was him, she turned around and saw his angel smile though he can be evil he will still have this angel smile that's what she likes on him. 
-"I apologise" he said while smiling victoriously 
-"Hm" Jiyeon faked to still mad and was looking around no facing Myungsoo
-"Mmmmm... I'm sorry~ stop being mad huh huh?" Myungsoo was acting cutely like a kid Jiyeon couldn't hide her laugh he was too cute
-"Aiie..my eyebrows.." Jiyeon faked to feel a pain on her injury Myungsoo quickly changed his expression to a worry expression and held her head with his two hands while looking seriously at her eyebrows
-"Huh really? Don't move..." He then started to blow on her injury making Jiyeon to smirk at his stupidity
-"Pabo" She added
-"Should we go back and see a doctor?" Myungsoo looked so serious Jiyeon was amusing. She gently pulled his hands away from her face and discretly looked at her watch it was already past midnight since few minutes. 
-"Kim Myungsoo" She called him and Myungsoo rised his eyebrows to show his curiousity
-"Why? Does it hurt that much?" He still don't get Jiyeon was kidding
-"You are very foolish" Jiyeon laughed 
-"Haannnnn ! Tshh it's not funny i was ... Worry" Myungsoo finally understood so then he turned his head away embarrased by this situation. 
-"Embarassed huh?" Jiyeon was so proud of her
-"Tsh" Myungsoo crossed his arms then there was a moment of silent so he looked back at her and saw Jiyeon still looking at him with this beautiful smile on her, his heart couldn't be mad, it was impossible. 
-"Why are you looking at me like this tsss" 
-"Happy Birthday Kim Myungsoo" She finally said shocking Myungsoo 
-"How... Did you know?" 
-"This from earlier? And because.. I'm not heartless" she pointted her eyebrows,  Myungsoo couldn't be mad at her anymore.
-"Ah now you're a year older than me it's not funny anymore" she added 
-"I've always been a year older than you anyway pabo" Myungsoo laughed, he was touching that she knew for his birthday
-"I know! Anyway.. Happy birthday little kiddo Kim Myungsoo" she smiled sincerely to him melting Myungsoo heart.
-"Thanks you" Myungsoo smiled too and pulled gently Jiyeon into a warm embrace.
After few moments they released from this embrace.
-"We have to go back to our home now" Jiyeon said and they started to walk again. 
They arrived in front of Jiyeon house so they turned around to say goodbye
-"Goodnight" Myungsoo said a little bit sad to let her go, he would love to stayed the whole night with her
-"Hm" she nodded
-"At which hour will you finish today?" Jiyeon suddenly asked rising Myungsoo curiousity
-"Today? I don't have so much, Infinite H are doing their comeback so other member are more free.. I finish at 3PM" He calmly said
-"Cool, don't plan anything else ok ? I will call you" Jiyeon said while pushing the gate of her house 
-"Why?? What do you plan?? Jiyeon-ah!" To late Jiyeon was pushing the door of her house yet she lastly turned around  and blow him a kiss to . 
Myungsoo was full of curiousity he wanted to know what does she have behind her mind. He smirked and walked away.

Yooo sorry to upload that late.. I've just got some problem to upload yet i've already written the chapter 23 so i will upload later ~ 
I'm sad cause i will have to go back to school starting from Monday... It will be hard again to upload *sigh* but i won't forget you guys! I will upload whenever i will be able! 
Thanks for all see you later! Love yaa~ and Happy Halloween ~