Chap.15

Like Before

Another day without enough sleeping time. Jiyeon eyes were swollen like these past days, her face was pale she looked so weak. Her unnies were very worried for her but Jiyeon simply kept saying she was fine and that she just was having some insomnia. On the other side Myungsoo was wondering if Jiyeon was doing well, sometimes he would sneeking out of his dorm to walk near to Jiyeon house but doesn't got the courage to approch her. 
Jiyeon view too slowly started to be even more worst, these sudden blackout constatently were more often. However for Jiyeon it was maybe because of the lack of sleeping. 
She stopped her treatment that the hospital told her to take cause she thought it was fine now to not take them anymore as she was feeling better since a month. But she got it wrong, she has to take them for three months to assure everything will be fine. Plus it's even more dangerous if she is having some stress or lack of sleeping time and sudden change of mood. She can lose her view.
In some days T-ara will going to China to do promotions, Myungsoo won't be able to see Jiyeon for like two weeks, yet he isn't aware. 

WGM record today. It's been a week now they haven't talk to each other as the last time was on the est for the previous episode. Jiyeon arrived first so she went to say hello to the team production and all.
-"Hello" She bowed politly to everyone
-"Oh Jiyeonie you are here, aigoo what's wrong with you? You look so tired you are so white, are you feeling ok??" The female co-director noticed that Jiyeon wasn't in great form.
-"Just need some sleep, i'm fine don't worry" Jiyeon shown a weak smile trying to show that she is ok.
-"If in any moment you are not feeling well just say it ok?" 
-"Promise" Jiyeon replied touching to see the co-director is worried for her
-"Ah... Also maybe my CEO has already told you no? I won't be able to record WGM as i'm gonna be in China for two weeks .. I'm sorry" Jiyeon added 
-"Yes we got the call, it's alright don't worry! Focus on the work ok? Let's wait for Myungsoo hope he will arrive soon" And Jiyeon simply nodded her head, Myungsoo, it's been one week. She hasn't tried to look for him this last week, she was busy and well she thought he was also busy, busy to play around with his new friend or maybe girlfriend Krystal. She felt that he was going away from her so why does she would insisting, she isn't a girl who will beg for a man to stay with her, she has a pride and no matter what she keep all her problems inside for her she doesn't want her unnies or friends to be worrying for her, Jiyeon has always been like this, only care about other and bear everything inside her. 
It's true that Myungsoo has been seen hanging out with Krystal as Jiyeon probably  has heard by some people this last week. Like Krystal have helped Myungsoo the last time, he owed her a diner so they enjoyed their time together until midnight. But there wasn't anything between them, just friendship. Well that's what Myungsoo think. 

Jiyeon took a seat on the couch in the living room of their WGM appartement while the staff was putting camera and all. Head down on her hands, Jiyeon was tired. She could be mistaken with a zombie. Suddenly this acute sound pierced her ears again but Jiyeon was used now she just closed her eyes and pulled her head even more lower. Once the acute sound and the head pain away she opened her eyes and blinked strongly for her view to get back. It was like a normal thing for her, yet it is something dangerous.
Myungsoo has reached the set, he said hello to the production and all and approched the living room as they told him Jiyeon was waiting for him too on the couch, but when he was getting near to Jiyeon he saw the scene and found it strange "why is she leaning her head like this, why does she caring her head with her hands and also why is she blinked her eyes so strongly. I'm just here why she doesn't see me?" So he stepped even more closer, slowly, cautiously. 
-"Yo" Myungsoo said and Jiyeon who heard his voice looked up to him totally surprising very like she hasn't noticed his presence. She doesn't said anything she just took a look at him before looking back at the floor, so Myungsoo sat beside her. He noticed these eyes swollen she has, and this pale face, she really looked weak. He started to feel worried "is she like this because of me?" He thought.
It was awkward between them, no one dared to talk.
-"Why are you looking so down? You should take care of yourself" Myungsoo said feeling uneasy at this cold atmosphere 
-"Mind your own business" Jiyeon replied harshly, she was tired of all so Myungsoo was better not to mess with her as she really didn't has the heart to play. 
-"No need to be that rude" Myungsoo really wanted to do something for her, he felt a sight pain in his heart by seeing Jiyeon in this state, he wanted to pull her into an embrace until she felt asleep on his arms so like this she would look better after having some rest and he would feel this warm body of the woman he loves against him like before. 
After that the record started, today the record was simple nothing special they just spent a day like a couple, well virtual couple, in their appartement. This perfect couple aura has disappeared even the production staff have noticed it.

-WGM Interview-
(Jiyeon)
"Do you like it when Myungsoo is being jealous like earlier with your drama scene?"
"Hahahaha.. Yeah.. He was so cute, i should have more scene like this i guess.." 
"Do you get back some lost memories since the last time?"
"Unfortunatly no, i'm waiting ... Maybe one day.." 
"You will fly to china soon, will you miss recording WGM with Myungsoo"
"Well ... I will going back anyway ~ hehehe" 

(Myungsoo)
"Were you acting earlier about her drama scene?"
"Why should have i? I'm someone who express his true thoughts and feelings" Myungsoo shown a bright smile, this smile he always does when he is happy
"Will you miss her for these two weeks which is coming?" 
"Hm??"
"Jiyeon-shi will fly to China, as T-ara will do promotions for two weeks"
"Ah seriously??? I wasn't aware...." 
His heart suddenly got a sigh pain, they reached a point that they don't even know about each other personal works plan. He won't be able to see Jiyeon for two weeks, he kinda started to feel sad. He will miss her. He knows it. 
The record over Jiyeon was ready to go back to her house so she dragged herself toward her van. But then her arm got caught by someone making her to turn around. It was Myungsoo. 
-"What's your problem?" Jiyeon was annoying she just wanted some rest
-"Why haven't you told me you will be in china for two weeks?" Myungsoo was still holding Jiyeon arm 
-"Why do you need to know it ?" 
-"Ah that's right... Now that you have Junhyung .. Hmm.. Well good for you" Myungsoo remind about this fact and released her arm
-"Tshh so childish" Jiyeon commented
-"What?" Myungsoo was boiled of anger Jiyeon was acting like she also don't mind about their relationship anymore
-"Nothing, have a goodnight" Jiyeon was about to walk toward her van again but Myungsoo stopped her 
-"Just say it" 
-"Why should i? You don't want to hear a piece of what truely happenned, if i tell you there wasn't anything this day between me and Junhyung oppa and still there is nothing, would you believe me? Huh? I don't think so, so please stop your acting and go play with Krystal instead, now let me go!" Jiyeon pushed harshly Myungsoo hands away from her arm but in this tough mouvement the acute sound came back again filling all over her ears and head so she bend down facing the floor while covering her head, eyes closed. Myungsoo got shocking he immediatly went over her. 
-"Jiyeon-ah! What's wrong???" Few second after Jiyeon went back and blinked strongly 
-"What's wrong ? Why are you like this???" Myungsoo was very worrying and scared for her yet Jiyeon pushed him away feeling all of that was some pity after having annoyed her. 
-"I'm fine just mind your own busness, why don't you go to see Krystal now that the record is over" Like this Jiyeon left Myungsoo and went into her van. 
The same went for this night, Jiyeon couldn't find the sleep, Myungsoo was stuck in her mind. She admit that she is jealous of Krystal but couldn't find what does she has more than herself? Is Myungsoo really falling for Krystal? Is he still likes her? All these thoughts came into her mind again and again. The next morning she has to go to the airport as T-ara and her have to go to China. The wake up alarm rang, Jiyeon hasn't slept even not a minutes, it was even more worst. She tried to get up from her bed but then some dizziness came to her, she went to prepared herself and took her suitcase that her mom has did for her, she went down on the living room to say goodbye to her parents before leaving.
-"Aiiigooo our Jiyeonie is gonna missing to us... Take care ok?" Her mom said while patting her back 
-"You too mom and dad gonna missing to me, eat well !" Jiyeon replied while smiling
-"Liar, your boyfriend is gonna missing to you the most! Tsh.. Anyway just go! Your manager is waiting for you!" Her mom added while releasing Jiyeon. 
Once into the van T-ara member looked deeply on Jiyeon and did an angry face
-"Why???" Jiyeon asked
-"We've said to you to got some rest, Jiyeon-ah look at you, you are so white! Are you sure you are feeling well?" Eunjung said very worrying for Jiyeon. It's been more than one week now that she doesn't sleep or rarely. Plus she lost the appetit, she really looked weak. 
-"I'm fine, please stop it i'm not in good mood." Jiyeon simply responded while putting her earphone on hers playing some music. But it was true that she was feeling not well at all, her mind was dizzing. 
Once they reached the aeroport, they get out off their van.  As they started to walk and with all fans beside them Jiyeon felt even more worst so she grapped Eunjung hand. Eunjung turned over her.
-"Jiyeon-ah are you ok?"
-"Unnie... i'm feeling weird" then it was like the world was in slow motion, Jiyeon couldn't hear properly, Eunjung was talking to her and fans were surrounding them with their camera and gift but she couldn't heard anything, then her view started to be dark though she was blinking strongly like she used to it was useless, she only could hear her heartbeat. Jiyeon started to panic and the first name that came to her mind to call for help was "Myungsoo" she was calling him a couple of times in her mind. Then *BLACKOUT*

What's happened? 
Yo guys ! Last upload before saturday ! I was free today so i've been able to write something to you all. See you this week end ! Thanks for still reading my fic even thought it maybe seems less interesting i'm sorry... I will try more harder on my holidays times i promise! Until that please enjoy my fic! Love you all! Have a good day ~