Chap.11

Like Before

"Jiyeon-ah be happy now" Myungsoo thought while sending this last and gentle glare to Jiyeon who was thinking about the decision, we could feel this pure and cold sadness behind it. Jiyeon suddenly change the direction that her eyes were looking at and went over these from Myungsoo, they exchange a deep eyes contact letting the staff and director wondering what happen between these two. 
"Do you really want it?" Jiyeon thought while looking deeply at Myungsoo.
"Will you forget me?" He sent back this look 
"Why i want to still with you?" She was still looking at him
"I love you" This was the last glare his sent as he shut his eyes and was looking down at the table. Strangely it was like Jiyeon heard it, yes it was like she knew he said I Love You, her heart was beating harshly it was about to explosed she couldn't controle it anymore.
*Flashback*
-"I've always wanted to watch this with you. Cause that showing exactly the same way as my heart is when i'm with you, it's the same" she was on his arms, she knew it again that it was him, it was like his scent was still with her, there was a firework and they were in a balcony on each arms staying like this at this beautiful moment.
*Flackback Over* 
Still no reply everybody were looking at Jiyeon.
-"I want to still recording." Jiyeon answered blankly shocking Myungsoo who immediatly looked up to her as well as the staff and the director.
-"Are you sure?? It's nothing if you want to stop .. you know, i won't gonna hate you" the director added
-"I'm fine, i just want still recording" Jiyeon doesn't dared to cross Myungsoo glance so she turned herself over the director. 
"Does she remember now?" Myungsoo thought it was like god heard and was helping him he was feeling so exciting it was like he could run for 2 hours without taking rest.
-"Ok then see you guys next week?" The director ended the meeting and everybody went out, at the corridor Myungsoo grapped Jiyeon arm gently turned her over him.
Their eyes meet even thought there were still people around them it was like they were alone. 
-"Do... You.. Remember..?" Myungsoo ask hardly as he was uncertain of how she would react, at first she just looked away while bitting her lips like she was annoying making Myungsoo release her arm
-"A bit.." She replied softly without looking at him
-"Jiyeon-ah..." Myungsoo surprised, took a step closer as he was so happy  
-"Don't misunderstood, i ... Just.. Wanted.. To record." She added, yet it was a lie she wanted to stay with him as her heart still beating for him even thought she hasn't recorvered her memories and still not aware that she is supposed to be back with him she thought she just has to hate him no matter what. But why her heart was saying the opposite? That's what she was asking to herself. 
She suddenly felt a body against hers and this scent, the same in her flashbacks, he was hugging her tightly not letting her realised what was happening.
-"Liar" He whispered into her ear, people were watching them making Jiyeon uncomfortable so she forced him to let her away.
-"Get lost! You are going to make a fuss ! people are looking at us weirdly!!" So Myungsoo released her yet he gently pulled his hands on her small face.
-"Look at me" he said while forcing her to face him. So she did
-"You feel it too, don't you?" He ask with this heavy glare, Jiyeon was lost into his deep dark black eyes
-"I love y-" Myungsoo was about to say he loves her until he got pushing away by someone.
-"What do you think you are doing?!" It was Kai, Jiyeon was in shock 
-"You made her like this, get lost! She doesn't need you" he was getting near to Myungsoo and Myungsoo did the same they were very close it was like they were about to jump into each other until one die
-"You don't know anything kiddo, stay away from this" Myungsoo replied 
-"I don't want to" Kai answered, Jiyeon went over Kai and tried to pull him away 
-"Stop it! Right now! People are looking !" So Kai listen at her words and looked back at her
-"Are you fine noona?" 
-"Tsh, like i was a bad guy" Myungsoo giggled, inside he was boiling of anger.
-"Stop it!" She sent a clear glare at him
-"You don't worst her" Kai said making Myungsoo wanting to punch him Jiyeon felt it 
-"You aren't supposed to act like this with me.. hoobae, if i want to be with Jiyeon it's not you is gonna stop me" Myungsoo replied with this little grin on his face and was looking straight at him forgetting where they are and who are around them. Kai too began to feel anger as he went back to him and pushed  Myungsoo hardly against the wall
-"Why? Do you like her? But i was the first" Myungsoo was still provoking him so Jiyeon went other them unfortunatly she was useless, she just was,able to look at them being like this because of her
-"Guys ! Stop it!" 
-"You heard it right? Get lost now kiddo" Myungsoo was showing a relaxing face althought inside it was the opposite. "Get lost" was the words too much, Kai couldn't control his anger or well his jealousy and gave a punch on Myungsoo face shocking Jiyeon who was eyes widen as soon as he punch Myungsoo she rush to take Kai arms and forced him to go away, people who was working at MBC rush by Myungsoo side to check if he was ok and was staring weirdly at Kai being dragged away by Jiyeon. Myungsoo mood goes down, he got hit by a younger guy plus Jiyeon choose to be by his side as he was just thinking she would also confessed that she was feeling the same feels as he does, yet all of this happened. Myungsoo lips were bleeding yet where he was the most hurt was into his chest, his prise as well as his heart. 

-"Are you crazy?! Do you realise what you just have done?!" Jiyeon was out of her 
-"Yeah i'm in my right mind! He deserves it!" Kai replied 
-"What did he have done to you? Nothing if i'm right ! So you weren't supposing to act like this to your sunbae ! Is your company didn't have taught you that !?" 
-"Why are you so angry at? He hurt you! And i don't like it"
-"He didn't mean it! Plus why does it matter to you anyway!" 
-"BECAUSE HE IS RIGHT ! I LIKE YOU!" He shouted, Jiyeon couldn't believe what she just heard as for her all they were is friends, or dongsaeng and noona.
-"Kai-ah.. We are friends nothing more.." She bits her lips 
-"I thought you would love me too.." His head goes down Jiyeon couldn't do anything for him, yes cause her heart is already taken.
-"I'm sorry..."
-"You said i was your favorite too.."
-"Yes cause you were looking very cool.. And you are cool but.. I don't feel anything for you.." 
-"How can you be that sure.. After all maybe you will realise later" He looked back at her
-"No... I know my heart" she felt so sorry
-"Then.. Is there someone inside ..?" Kai ask and his face was full of sadness, Jiyeon couldn't say a words, she doesn't like to lie, yes someone is inside her heart since a while, so she nodded lightly her head as a yes. Kai went away letting Jiyeon alone. 
While getting out of the room that she dragged Kai into for having a talk, she saw from far away Myungsoo who was walking with his manager behind him. From a far she could see Myungsoo dark aura like he wanted to kill someone, his lips were bleeding yet it was like there were nothing for him. Jiyeon felt sorry again, all of this because of her. 
"You are bleeding" She sent him a text, while he was walking he got the text and read it, he stopped his steps as soon as he received it and check around to finally found her standing outside of a room, lying back against a door with her phone on her hands. She looked up back at him and they eyes meet again. 
"Ah" he replied coldly still looking at her
"Are you ok?" She sent 
"And you?" He doesn't replied directly frusting Jiyeon as he noticed it by the way she looked back at him so he replied
"I'm hurt, my heart is sinking of pain, scuse all i need is you.." and started to walk again crossing by her yet acting like nothing happenned but he saw it that she was still care for him, at least. Taking away some heavy pain which were on his heart. 

-WGM BACK ON THE SET-
As Jiyeon got amnesia the director as well as the staff re done some details for the record. The concept now was to make Jiyeon regain her lost memories though some places they have been and some sweet moments they shared with Myungsoo. 
"Like before" 
For the first day they went over this place that they went to skate boarding together.
Once on the set Myungsoo was waiting for Jiyeon. He brought an iced americano for her as he know she likes it a lot. 
Few minutes after her van shown up and she get out of the car. Myungsoo slowly walked over her with a small camera to record it as it was for the show.
-"Jiyeonie is here~" Jiyeon noticed the camera and gave a bright smile 
-"Annyeong~ what is it???" She was so cute, her outfit today was very chic and class yet it was still showing her misterious side
-"Say hello~ how was you road??" 
-"Huh... Well..i was sleeping hahaha~" she let out a cute laugh making Myungsoo heart melt 
-"Ahh really? Then here a small gift from me.." He handed the iced americano to her
-"Ohhh~ thanks you! I love it!" She took it with this sweet smile on her 
-"Yeah i know it ~" 
The director explain to them the new concept making both happy of that. And they started the record smoothly. The day went well it was great like they always have done this, Jiyeon was comfortable with Myungsoo she likes it, share some happy and sweet moments with him though she try to hide it. 

-WGM Interview-
-"Do you remember to have skate boarding here?"
-"Sadly no..Yet it was feeling familiar"
-"How was Myungsoo with you today?"
-"He was very kind he helped me a lot i think he is good person who tried to make everyone comfortable although he may look cold and all he is the opposite, he really want to work hard"
-"Do you know that he hurt himself to save you the first time ?" 
-"Huh??" And the staff started to play a little part of this moment on the screen beside her showing the part when he pulled Jiyeon over him to avoid an accident with a kid. He fell on the ground and we can see Jiyeon very worrying and putting aids on his elbow, a very sweet moment.
-"Ahahaha it's me? Daebak..." She doesn't remember this part yet she was happy to see it. She was enjoying it.

-"Do you think she will regain her memories ?"
-"I will make her to" Myungsoo shown a bright smile which was showing how serious he was
-"And what if she doesn't at this end?"
-"She have to" he was still showing his determination
-"Why??" 
-"Because there is something i have to tell her"
-"What is it??"
-"AHAHAHA... Secret~" Myungsoo let out a cute laugh 

The record over they used to went over Jiyeon van but Jiyeon doesn't remember it so she was shocking once she saw him there.
-"What are you doing here?" She ask while getting near 
-"Ah.. You don't know ... Then maybe you will.. but only if you regain your memories~" he said to
-"Tsh do you find it funny to not be able to remember anything?" She went in front of him
-"Then do you remember this?" He gently and slowly lean over her grapping her face on his hands, he was staring at her beautiful eyes which were bright open cause she doesn't expected him to do this. Their heart went crazy, they were eating each other with their deep eyes contact.
-"You have to remember this, from now on, i forbid you to forget this" 
-"What?" Jiyeon wasn't able to understand anything cause all she was able to feel was her heartbeat and his deep stare. Myungsoo slowly lean over her lips, she didn't move, few seconds after she kinda felt out that her lips were crushing into an other one as she felt them wet as well as these familiar lips. The world was like in stand by they were in their world, Myungsoo eyes were shutting off while the kiss as he wanted Jiyeon to feel his heart and feels. He was kissing her so sincerely and passionatly with a message behind at it "I feel this for you, how about you?" 
Jiyeon also shut off her eyes few seconds after, she knew it now why her heart was always beating everytimes she was with him, he own her heart no matter what would happen her heart will never change he is her first true and deep love. 
She react at his kiss as she was starting to move her lips to give like a reply. Myungsoo couldn't help but let out a smile while the kiss "You do too" he thought and continued the kiss, it was more passionate as ever, never both would thought of doing this again after all they have been though it was like an impossible things that finally happened. 

Sorry i wasn't able to upload lately.. Yep.. Cause I have to go to school, do homework and all.. Sorry guys.. Still i'm thinking and keep writting for you!! 
Did you guys have check T-ara new song Sugar Free? It's so freacking amazing! I love this song! So guys let's help T-ara to have a win! Are you ready?! First let's increase the views as i've seen we were very slow about it.. So guys let's go!!! 
I will try to upload soon! Enjoy my fic as well as Sugar Free hehe! Keep read and love it ! Have a nice day~