Chap.28

Like Before

Jiyeon left Radio Star few minutes after the record was over. After what she have said she was hoping that Myungsoo would want to talk to her. There was still this feeling inside her, this feeling that make her heart only looking after Myungsoo every time. Yet he didn't came, he didn't even say goodbye he left right after the record. So Jiyeon thought she's been too far, maybe that he realized he really waisted these years for her, he simply got tired of her. 

Once in her van she the TV she was changing channel without paying attention until Myungsoo face bumped on the screen. It was an interview about his lastest drama accompanied by his co star A Pink Eunji, also the one that Jiyeon hates because Myungsoo and her are close and that they kinda had an affair in the past. 
They were showing exactly the last episode and the last moment on which they had to share this final kiss scene, Jiyeon was so pissed of in front of the screen.
-"You liked it huh? Tshhhh" Jiyeon was talking alone 
-"Public are amazed by this feeling you guys send when you are together in the drama like you are a perfect couple, this vibe that you guys are real, don't you two have thought of that or maybe is there a little hope for you two to become real??" The interviewer asked
-"L and me are close friend since a long time, maybe that's why people feel that hahaha" Eunji answered while laughing shyly which that don't had miss to Jiyeon who wanted to throw the TV away though the car windows
-"Oh so you two are close then that's more easier! Yah you should confess first !" The interviewer whispered loudly in purpose to L, making both of L and Eunji to laugh as they were embarassed.
-"Or maybe there is already someone?? Or used to have someone??" The interviewer was persisting. This question rised the curiousity of Jiyeon, she wanted to hear his answer to check if Myungsoo still sincere and that he really thought what he said when they first met again a month ago now. She was looking the TV so deeply waiting for the respond. 
-"Hmmmm.... No there isn't..." Myungsoo answered, Jiyeon felt an electric shock in her chest, like a deep pain in her heart, her eyes were getting wet, yet as her manager was about to suspect something she tried to hold them and she managed to turn off the TV. 
"So that's how we're ending.." Jiyeon thought while looking though the car windows "Anyway now that he has Eunji he doesn't need me anymore, let's live our life, let it go Jiyeon-ah!" She lastly thought. But she know that inside her she feel the opposite, she still loves him.
The truth is that, Jiyeon turned off the TV too soonly, cause in reality Myungsoo added something after what he said.
-"I'm just hoping that she will come back" Myungsoo added in the interview
-"Ho??! Who is she?!" The interviewer was shocking yet Myungsoo didn't answer

-The Next Day-
-"Jiyeonie you haven't forget your passport right?" Her manager asked and Jiyeon nodded.
-"Ok let's go" He said and went out of the van to open the car door for Jiyeon , showing a wave of reporters waiting for Jiyeon, as soon as she started to walk they were taking pics.

-"Excuse me!" Myungsoo was running though the crowd that were in the airport, people started to reconize the super idol yet as he was running they couldn't ask question or take pictures.
-"Where is she going??? Los Angeles?? New York??? Aiiiish seriously!!" Myungsoo was looking after Jiyeon planes yet he didn't even know where is she going
-"Park Jiyeon-shi look here please!!!" Suddenly screams could be hear Myungsoo turned around and found many reporters surrounding a woman, this woman was wearing black sunglasses on her face while wearing a classic red tile shirt with a black V line t-shirt and a black slim which was suiting her perfectly well, along with a brown handbag and walking with black heels. He reconized Jiyeon right at the moment, she was beautiful as always. He slowly get closer to the crowd which were surrounding Jiyeon.
-"Jiyeon-shi do you have plans for the USA?" A reporters ask
-"I'm still working on them please look forward.. For the moment i can only tell you that i will feature a big US magazine" Jiyeon replied
-"Is there any relationship between you and celebre actor Ryan Gosling? These rumors are false or true??" Another reporters asked
-"False" Jiyeon quickly replied while letting out a little laugh 
-"Jiyeon-shi you are very beautiful! A real goddess!" People where shouting
-"What is Kim Myungsoo for you?" A sudden question have been ask, Jiyeon immediatly stopped her step. She knew this voice. Everyone turned over this voice shocking to discover who it was, pics started flood again.
-"Omg Infinite L!!" Jiyeon turned her head, she was facing Myungsoo now, there were this tense feeling that we could feel just by the glance they were sending to each other
-"What is Kim Myungsoo for you, Park Jiyeon-shi?" Myungsoo repeated his question, there were like 5 meters from each other.
-"I think you shouldn't be here, let's talk later.." Jiyeon didn't know how to handle this situation she was troubled 
-"Answer me!" Myungsoo suddenly raise his voice
-"Jiyeon-shi what happen?? Why L-shi is asking you that??" Reporters started to be curious
-"Please answer to his question we also want to know!!" 
-"Jiyeon-shi what is your relation with L??" 
Jiyeon and Myungsoo was still looking straightly to each other no paying attention to who were around them anymore.
-"L-shi... Is the one i used to love" Jiyeon started to say and immediatly people started to be shocking, we could hear some "OH GOD!" "Daebak!!" There were few second of silent as the crowd was still whispiring between each other still shocking by what they heard. Myungsoo felt this pain in his chest again, "used" so he began to think what he just done was again useless and that he made a mess for nothing, so slowly his head went down, he wasn't facing her anymore.
-"And still love even now" Jiyeon lastly said, Myungsoo looked back at her with these eyes looking at her so beautifuly
-"Are you two dating????" 
-"Please tell us the truth!!" 
-"Since when??" The reporters were even more curious 
-"I" Myungsoo then began to talk while taking some steps, so reporters turned back to him
-"Kim Myungsoo Aka Infinite L... Has never thought of any girls since some years already, cause the only fact that i have already found the perfect one is enough for me.. I never loved someone like i do now for this girl.. Sometimes i even scared myself i'm also confused .. But what to do ? You are my other half.. It's so hard without you, i want to live every next day by your side, waking up and think about our daily life we could share.. Please don't live.. Stay here.. With me.. Don't do it again.. I feel that i can die of it.." Myungsoo said and finally get to be close to Jiyeon they were now at inch from each other. Jiyeon was amazed by his confession though her dark sunglasses her eyes were teary, her heart was beating hard. 
-"Pabo... Who said i won't coming back ?" Jiyeon smirked
-"But yesturday you said it with Narsha noona.." Myungsoo was confused
-"I'm only going for a photoshoot i will comeback after" Jiyeon said with this little  smile on the corner of  
-"Aah really... Then.. Oh.. Have a good trip.. Hummm" Myungsoo was embarassed he made a big mess for nothing. Jiyeon let out a cute laugh, reporters were following their story like they were watching a movie it was funny.
-"Ask me" Jiyeon said 
-"What??" Myungsoo doesn't understood, but few second after he got it, of course as he isn't that smart it took him some times.
-"Jiyeon-ah.. Would you accept me.. Kim Myungsoo Aka Infinite L as your beloved, handsome, only one and truthworthy boyfriend?" Myungsoo finaly made his proposition which made the crowd going crazy they were screaming of excitation. Jiyeon didn't answer she was too touched, she only managed to make a nodd with her head. Myungsoo then pulled her into an embrace.
-"Thanks you.. And sorry.." Myungsoo whispered on her hear
-"And also... I love you" he last added before pulling them out from this embrace. Reporters were taking pictures again and again, people were so into,their story it was so romantic. Jiyeon smiled widely
-"I love you too" she answered. Without waiting any second Myungsoo slowly lean over her lips with this cute smile on his face, Jiyeon did the same yet there were still at inch from touching their lips, making the crowd going even more crazy.
-"KISS KISS KISS!!!" People were shouting
-"What to do i think there is no issues now" Myungsoo whispered 
-"It's your fault" Jiyeon replied
-"Oh.. Sorry .. I think i'm going to do a crime.. I know it's illegal but i can't hold it anymore" he said but Jiyeon didn't understand a words
-"I have to steal these se*y lips" Myungsoo said making Jiyeon smirk. So he lastly lean over her no letting any inch between them, he pressed softly his lips on hers, both closed their eyes at this wonderful moment there was too much feels on them, these wet lips Jiyeon missed so much she finally got to feel them again, Myungsoo then started to move his lips showing his domination, Jiyeon then answered him back and followed him, turning this sweet kiss into a passionate one in front of hundred or even millions people. 


New story upload!
Sorry to be that late i was a bit busy!! So I made MyungYeon back together! Let me hear your thoughts! Thanks you to still reading it i'm very touched by every support comment! You are so lovable! Thxx!! Have a nice day ~~