Chap.7

Like Before

It was obvious now for their member that they were back together. These two have been seen always smiling just by looking at their handphone, and rush somewhere as soon as they ended their daily schedule. It was so strange but they finally caught them.
-"Soooo like this you guys are back together without telling us huuuuh? The ice cream is good?" Sungyeol and all other member came from behind and surprised them while a date in a little convenience store near to T-ara dance practice room.
-" I want to try your ice cream too!" Qri added while crossing her arms 
-"Oh..You are all here... Haha.. We... Well.. We were about to tell you guys!" Myungsoo tried to calm them down
-"We don't wanted to bother you with our love business and all..." Jiyeon bit her lips like she get caught stealing something 
-"Mouahaha" all member were laughing and Boram as well as Eunjung came from behind with a cake, all were faking to be mad they just wanted to make them feeling bad cause they haven't told anything. But all were showing a great smile in their face, Myungsoo and Jiyeon laughed and looked at each other as they felt relief.
-"You've scared us! We thought you were about to kill us" Myungsoo added helping Boram and Eunjung to put the cake on the table 
-"Let's eat it" Sunggyu said and they all took a seat and started to eat the cake.
-"How long do you guys are back together?" Hoya asked curiously 
-"2 weeks?" Jiyeon answered with an hesiting face and Hoya nodded his head
-"Then what about WGM? You guys are faking?" Eunjung asked
-"No we really enjoyed the show" Myungsoo answered
-"Heol.. Imagine you guys get caught!!" Sunggyeol added excitingly but none replied yeah what if they get caught? Myungsoo were thinking about being honest as long as the public were along with them like in the start it's gonna be fine but Jiyeon thought it wasn't something good as it would maybe ruin their idol image and life. 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were recording WGM for two months now, rating were good and public reactions too, excepting some fans of Myungsoo who were still bashing Jiyeon to have their oppa. 
-"Oppa where are we going ??" Jiyeon asked, they were recording the 12th episode of WGM
-"You will see~" Myungsoo replied, they were walking in a street and many people where surrounding them while taking some pictures and all. They greeted them with smile but Jiyeon of course seemed to be uncomfortable as it was all Myungsoo fans or just citizens. Myungsoo noticed it, so he took gently Jiyeon hands and they were now walking hands in the hands while some fans were screaming by seeing that.
-"'Daebak!! He is so romantic!" The MC 
-"Look how beautiful they are omggg, i'm MyungYeon first fan!!" Another one said

"Mouahaha what is he doing" Jiyeon thought when she felt her hands being holding by Myungsoo, of course that inside her she was more than happy it was like being real in front of people, being themselve, being just the true MyungYeon couple.
Jiyeon shown a smile while staring at him when she felt his hands and Myungsoo turned his head over her while smiling.
-"Here we are!" Myungsoo said happily 
-"What is it?" 
-"Lesson to learn how to rise a baby!" Shocking Jiyeon
-"Euh oppa.. Mouahaha what is that! We don't even have one! We still young ~" Jiyeon giggled
-"And? The earlier you will learn and the best it will be! Gogogo!" Myungsoo dragged Jiyeon in and were starting the lesson.

Surprising Myungsoo Jiyeon were good with baby althought it was just a doll, a fake one.
-"So you are good at it!" Myungsoo said while watching her 
-"I love kid and baby, they are so cute~" 
-"Then let's make a real one" Then Jiyeon sent a glare meaning "Oppa what are you saying !" And his arm 
-"Why?!" 
-"Aigooo this guy is so crazy crazy Hmm?" Jiyeon were talking the doll.

-"Mouahaha yeah ! Just make a real one and invite us at your wedding !" The 'MC were enjoying it
-"Still they are young and they are idols.. Ah.. Hope maybe later.." Another one added

-WGM Interview- 
-"It's like you two have grown closeee very fast, now that it's been two months how are you feeling?"
-"Jiyeonie and me known each other, because we are idols we had some opportunities to meet each other and well, yeah i'm more than happy" Myungsoo replied without hesiting
-"You were always praising her for being your favorite T-ara member and also the closest from you ideal woman, do you still think the same?"
-"Of course" 
-"It's like you are falling in love with her, isn't it?" But Myungsoo doesn't replied he just giggled shyly while nodded his head lightly 

-"For you L and Myungsoo are the same?"
-"L oppa is in Infinite, Myungsoo oppa is my husband ? .. Yeah.. Hahaha" Jiyeon answered while laughing she was so cute
-"Which one do you prefere?"
-"Both..! Because L oppa on stage is so charismatic and Myungsoo oppa with me is very kind" 
-"You two have grown closer very fast, is there a reason?"
-"Hahahaha... Hmm.. Oppa and i known each other even before WGM althought we were not close friend yeah .. We are idols we crossing by oftently"

-Infinite dorm-
-"Wouah the couple is backkk!!" Infinite member shouted
-"So noisy already" Myungsoo enter in while holding Jiyeon hand
-"Hello ~" Jiyeon waved at them and they all welcomed her, after that Myungsoo dragged them into his room.
-"Tired ~" Myungsoo said while lying down on his bed as he noticed Jiyeon was still standing up he did a sign for her to sit with him so she did
-"Is there something wrong?" Jiyeon wasn't talking, she was too quiet so Myungsoo were worrying.
-"Oppa.. When WGM will end .. Will we still the same?" 
-"Jiyeon-ah.. Why are you already thinking about it.. It's just the beginning let's enjoy it"
-"Fine let's enjoy it, but i'm afraid of the ending, will we miss this time ? Will we still be together? Even thought no one know for us" 
-"Why won't we still be together ?"
-"Oh oppa stop it" 
-"Do you still think i'm going to see other girls?"
-"You had many relationships in the entertainment industry, you have many girls who wants to be with you some of them are even more prettier than me, so when you will get tired of me.. You will"
-"Tsh" Myungsoo doesn't knew what to say it was true he had some relationships but about these other girls who wants him he doesn't care, Jiyeon is the most beautiful in the world for him. 
-"I have to go oppa, my manager is waiting for me outside" they stood up from the bed 
-"See you, text me ok?" She said while giving a soft kiss on his lips 
-"I love you" He replied and kissed her back and finally let her go
-"Me too ~" and she get away

Is Myungsoo gonna be able to make Jiyeon truth him again ? Will Jiyeon gonna change her thought about their relationship? How it will end? Stay here!

New upload! Sorry but i'm busy now.. I will my best to upload.. I already hate school T.T my schedule is the worst i've ever seen in my life.. Well hope you guys still like if! Please keep read it! I love you ! Have nice day ~
I think we all have seen for this tragic car accident which were the car from Ladies Code, i can't describe my feeling i was following every new song they were releasing, i will always remembering EunB as someone lovely and cute. She was so young .. I was so in shock yesturday ... I hope all other members are gonna be fine now.. I know that even if they're still alive, lose someone is like being die inside. I only can imagine Ladies Code pain ... As well as her family and friends.. May she stay in peace.