Chap.25

Like Before

Jiyeon closed the door behind her and started to cry. No matter how she tried hard to forget him she just can't, it's like she is fated to love him but she doesn't want it anymore, yet that's what her mind is saying, her heart isn't able to live apart from him, and she knows that.

Throw back 3 years ago.
-"Oppa~ i'm here!" Jiyeon waved at Myungsoo
-"Jiyeonie" Myungsoo brightly smiled to Jiyeon and walked over her
-"Let's go" He added and grapped Jiyeon hand gently. They walked in the street freely it was past midnight, they ended their daily schedule and was about to enjoy a little moment together. It's been some months already they remind together more in love than ever. Everything was doing well. Well that was just the beginning.
We Got Married was about to end for their couple. So Myungsoo got an idea. To reveal everything to the public, make a public confession though the last episode where he will ask Jiyeon to be his love in real life although in reality they're already in relationship. He was preparing everything without Jiyeon knowing about his plan, je wanted to surprise her he was all excited about that.

-"Mom and dad i present you Jiyeon, Jiyeon my parents and mom and dad Jiyeon" For the first time Myungsoo introduce Jiyeon to his parents, it wasn't like him at all as he would never introduce his girlfriend to them but now that he knows  Jiyeon is all his life he didn't get afraid to introduce her to his parents he was even glad about it.
-"Ohh~ so pretty! Nice to meet you, our son constantly talk about you whenever we called him !" Her mom said while holding Jiyeon hands, she was looking at her so sweetly Jiyeon who was nervous at first felt suddenly less nervous.
-"So it's you who have melt his cold heart? Aigoo so beautiful, hope you aren't  kind with him! You have to be tough ok?" Myungsoo dad said making Myungsoo flustered 
-"Don't worry he knows that he has to listen to me right oppa?" Jiyeon was all smiling and turned her head over Myungsoo who was a bit embarassed
-"Hum, let's eat i'm hungry!!!!" Myungsoo then left them cause he was a bit embarassing by his parents says to Jiyeon
-"Aigooo son are you embarassed ? Hahaha" his mom yelled at him, they were perfectly making Myungsoo flursted yet inside he was happy, happy to see his parents were loving Jiyeon. 
They were all sitting around the table, it was the time to eat. 
-"So how did you guys met ?" His mom was curious 
-"It's hard to say.. But i better say in backstage while broadcast music show" Jiyeon said
-"Yeah, Jiyeonie is entertainment speaking my sunbae as i debuted in 2010 and she debuted in 2009 so .. Well when we are rookie we have to introduce ourself to our sunbae and yeah, that's how we kinda met" Myungsoo was talking while looking gently over Jiyeon it was so sweet.
-"Love at first sigh so?" His dad said, Myungsoo and Jiyeon lightly nodded a little bit shy 
-"Your dad and me also fell in love at first sigh, back then he was like the most handsome and popular guy in high school, i just moved in Seoul so i was new in this high school, when we first met your dad and i we couldn't take our eyes off from each other it was like our one world, yet he was like you, cold and closed from the outside so it was hard to approch him. But at the end of the year they very last day he went over me and handed a paper and walked away like nothing. In this paper there was written "Would you want to be my girlfriend?" After that we spend all our summer holidays together it was magic, it's been 40 years now that we still deeply in love, we are just fated to be together " His mom was telling with a bright smile Jiyeon was amazing by their story she would love the same to happen for Myungsoo and her.
-"Wouah.. So romantic... You really matched well together" Jiyeon said with a sweet smile
-"Deep in love hahaha such a joke, you guys always arguing for nothing like kids whenever i called you" Myungsoo was wearing a grin on his face but inside he knows too that they really love each other, he's admir his parents since he was little he always hoping to become like them.
-"But that's how we express love my son, you will know soon~" His dad said while ruffling his son hair
-"Haaa dad stop it i'm not a kid anymore!~" Myungsoo was whining like a baby that didn't miss to make Jiyeon laughed cutely. She doesn't feel regretting to have remind back with Myungsoo, meeting his parents, sharing his life, his happiness, his hard times, his bad tempered and all, she simply loves him. This meal was perfect and his parents are amazing and so lovable.
-"You guys have to come back again to share a meal together ok?" His dad said
-"And you have to stay together no matter what ok? i can feel that you guys really love each other, i want to have grandson soon!" His mom said while patting Jiyeon shoulder, her words made Jiyeon blush.
-"Ah what's the heck are you talking mom, stop" Myungsoo saw that her mom says have made Jiyeon uncomfortable 
-"Why?! I have the right no? Aigoo" 
-"Let's them live alone! Aigoo! See you next time ~" His dad lastly said and then Myungsoo and Jiyeon left. 

-"I'm feeling so good tonight" Jiyeon said while wearing a sweet smile they were in the car and Myunsoo was driving 
-"Why?" Myungsoo was glad to hear that
-"It's the first time i've met your parents, i didn't know how much i was important for you, now i know" Jiyeon honestly said
-"Jiyeon-ah" Myungsoo strangely called her
-"Hm?" So Jiyeon turned her head over him
-"You're my everything no matter what, just know that you are my everything" Myungsoo said sweetly. Jiyeon didn't say anything she could feel his sincere words. There was a silent so Myungsoo quickly took a look at Jiyeon to see what's going on as she didn't say anything to his says. But she just was looking at him sweetly.
-"Why are you like this?" Myungsoo added
-"Is there something wrong with what i've said  ? ... Well... I was being honest.. I mean... Well if you want i-" Myungsoo got flustered as Jiyeon was too quiet. Yet suddenly he felt a soft pair of lips on his right cheek, it was soft and sweet enough to make appear a smile on his face.
-"I love you" Jiyeon said 
-"I love you too" Myungsoo sweetly replied

It was the end of the year, as always there is Gayo Daejung, Infinite and T-ara were attending as well, another opportunity for Jiyeon and Myungsoo to be together.
T-ara reached the building after Infinite who was already on their waiting room.
Girls were walking on the corridor on their way to their waiting room. They were all chatting together all exciting to see their idols friends and fans. Jiyeon was talking with Hyomin but then she took her phone and dialed Myungsoo number as they planned to meet. Yet he didn't pick up. She found it strange and started to thought of millions things. But then she felt her waist being grapped and this manly parfum she know perfectly, her smile appared.
-"Excuse me miss i'm lost could you please help me?" It was truly Myungsoo 
-"Sure ask me" Jiyeon joined his joke
-"Where could i find T-ara Park Jiyeon? She is the most beautiful woman and idol in the world, my beloved girlfriend" Myungsoo said making Jiyeon smirked at his childisness 
-"Ayyyyy you two are so sweet between each other... I've got goosebump!" Eunjung broke their intimity making the couple laughed
-"Aigoo look at these happy face omo i'm so headache ! Unni let's go" Hyomin also joined them and grapped Eunjung arm 
-"Yeah let's them alone we are better together without these two~" Eunjung and Hyomin were kidding, they just wanted to tease them in reality they love their relationship they found them so hella cute. 
-"Alalala these two unnies seriously.." Jiyeon smirked, Jiyeon and Myungsoo started to walk again yet hand in hand this time, they went into T-ara waiting room.

Infinite went to perform so Myungsoo left Jiyeon few minutes after it was T-ara turn so Myungsoo told Jiyeon to join him on his waiting room once she will finished.
After performing as she has been told she went into Infinite waiting room yet Sungjong told her Myungsoo never went back with them they even thought he was waiting for her so they didn't mind about him. So Jiyeon walked around trying to find him.
Suddenly she get near to a staff room. They were like some strange sound a some voices. So she carefuly went even more close she could heard these voices.
-"Don't say to anyone ok?" A femal voice said
-"Promise" a man voice replied 
Jiyeon felt like the door was about  to open so she run back trying to hide and watched discretly at who it was.
-"See you" The guy was back and waved at the girl, but this back, Jiyeon knew it. Yeah, it was Myungsoo back and this girl it was Krystal. Jiyeon was eyes widen a sigh pain pass though her heart. They did it in a staff room, she thought, she got disguting, she was like frozen. 
-"Jiyeonie? Why are you here?" Myungsoo who was walking back to his waiting room crossed by Jiyeon who was blank in the corridor 
-"Huh? Huh..... I was .... About to go to the restroom" Jiyeon faked a smile 
-"Jiyeon-ah are you ok???" Myungsoo noticed Jiyeon wasn't alright at all so he get close to her to grap her shoulders yet Jiyeon kinda punched away Myungsoo, she doesn't knew why but she just was disguting from what she have seen it was like she got dumped again. Myungsoo rised his eyebrows he was intriguing by this sudden change of mood from her.
-"I'm fine.. See you" Jiyeon looked away and started to walk making Myungsoo uneasy. He didn't get why she was acting like that. 

Since one week Jiyeon barely talked to Myungsoo, Myungsoo was worried he felt like Jiyeon was hidding something so he caught her on the set of The Show in the backstage.
-"Jiyeon-ah" he grapped her hand making her to turned around, she got surprised to see him
-"O..oppa" 
-"Let's talk for a moment please" 
-"what to do.. I'm working.. Later please" Jiyeon pulled away Myungsoo hand and walked away. Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore so he walked back to Jiyeon and caught her hand dragging themselve into an empty staff room.
-"Tell my what's going on ! I'm not stupid i can feel there's something wrong!!" Myungsoo harshly said while looking straightly to her
-"You should be the one to explain!" Jiyeon replied harshly too
-"What the heck are you talking about?!" Myungsoo couldn't understand a words
-"As always promises are always lies huh" Jiyeon added
-"Could you please be clear Huh? I've made all this way to see you and to get explain i want us to be good like we always are since months ago so please what's wrong?! I thought we were doing fine!"
-"We were." Jiyeon lastly said before turned around and walked back to the set.
Myungsoo was speechless. He was mad, he doesn't exactly knew how to feel, as he didn't even know what's wrong did he done. 

The next day T-ara got scheduling abroad in Japan exactly. So Jiyeon and Myungsoo didn't get any news for like few days. 
While these few days he got a call from Krystal in the midnight. 
She was in front of his dorm.
-"Krystal what's wrong?" Myungsoo quickly walk near to her she seemed a bit drunk and sad
-"Oppa.." 
-"Why are you here? You know you shouldn't" He added
-"I wanted to be with you at least you can understand me" She was talking with a bitter tone 
-"Ok.. Calm down..Come here" Myungsoo couldn't bear to see her in this state so he took her into an embrace. Few second after he dragged her outside from the residency and called a taxi for her.
-"Don't be like this, you worth better, you are a strong girl right?" Myungsoo said after have putting her in the car.
-"I'm glad to have you oppa, at least." She lastly said before Myungsoo closed the door and waved at her.
Discretly paparazzi was taking pics of them. Big scandale was about to come.

T-ara were back in Korea, Jiyeon missed Myungsoo badly although she's supposing to hate him she just felt like she maybe got it wrong so maybe she should talk about it clearly with him, these few days without him made her realized she maybe have been foolish. 
 "Jiyeon-ah get in my office once you arrived in the company" it was a text from her CEO
-"Hey" Jiyeon reached his office and bowed to him
-"Oh Jiyeon-ah! How was it, japan?" He asked
-"Great" she replied
-"WGM is about to end so i let you know and also i have a surprise for you" her CEO was smiling brightly
-"What is it?" She asked curiously
-"A famous Hollywood productor have cross by your acting videos though all acting movies and dramas you've been cast and he said he got super amazed by your acting skills.... That's why he offer you an amazing role for his new movie which is gonna start the next week" Her CEO handed her the script
-"Omg...." Jiyeon was surprised yet she didn't know what to do she doesn't wanted to leave far away from here as there is her family, member and Myungsoo
-"My english isn't that great you know.." Jiyeon said while bitting her lips
-"I believe in you, i know you learn fast anyway... Jiyeon-ah it's a big and great opportunity for you!" Her CEO was so firm
-"Huh... I think there is an error no?" Jiyeon said while pointting something on the script 
-"What?"
-"It's writting 18 month of record, that's doesn't exist" Jiyeon said she was surprised she never have seen that
-"Ah .. But surprisely it does... Really" 
-"So please, quickly tell me your answer i've already reserved your ticket plane but if you don't want it will still be fine don't worry" her CEO smiled and Jiyeon went away. Her mind was off she doesn't knew what to do. 
The next day she decided to face Myungsoo maybe he will tell her what she should do and they will be able to clear what truly happened. 
"Let's meet at XXX restaurant at 6PM" she sent him a text "Ok.." He replied 
Myungsoo was rehearsing for a concert yet he disapear once his manager was back off from him. He grapped  a taxi and was on his way same for Jiyeon.
Yet...
"BREAKING, Infinite L and F(x) Krystal are in a relationship?
They have been caught together in front of the residency of Infinite dorm as Krystal seemed to have been with L, reporter said they looked close enough to have hug each other until L called a taxi for Krystal yet nothing has been confirmed from both agencies so stay turned." Jiyeon was already in the café, the TV was turning on and the video of L and Krystal appared. She was down, tears were flowing on her checks suddenly she doesn't felt the need to know the truth as it has been already revealing, on the same time Myungsoo reached the café and was surprised to saw her like this so he looked at what she was watching and the video showed himself with Krystal with a title "Infinite L and F(x) Krystal are in a relationship ?" He got eyes widen 
-"Jiyeon-ah let's me explain!" Jiyeon turned around and without a second she slapped him on his face
-"The last time while the Gayo Daejun.. in the staff room it was also you two right?"
she then said making Myungsoo shocking as he wouldn't think she could be there he was speechless so he didn't say anything he was bitting his lips 
-"Don't ever ever try to get near to me, bastar" Jiyeon lastly said before walking away with tears still flowing. Her heart was hurting. Myungsoo too he couldn't understand why all turned like this in the end. He wanted to disapear from this world knowing that there won't be Jiyeon anymore again. He wanted to tell the truth but it was too late.

-"CEO-nim? It's me. I agree, yet, instead of going next week, let's go tomorrow i want to practice my english" Jiyeon called her CEO. It was decided she will go tomorrow to USA. 

-"I'M NOT WITH HER !! I SWEAR ! JUST FRIEND!!" Myungsoo explained harshly to his CEO who was also angry by this new scandale
-"ARE YOU SURE YOU AREN'T LYING TO ME AGAIN?!" His CEO replied
-"I SWEAR! THE ONLY ONE I LOVE IS JIYEON ! But now.." Suddenly Myungsoo face turned dark so his CEO calmed down it was rare to see Myungsoo like that he only got to see him like this before his debut when he missed his parents and when he got hard times while Infinite debut.
-"T-ara Jiyeon? The one you are with in WGM?" His CEO added and Myungsoo nodded
-"Ok.. Ok.. I will do everything i have to protect you .. Cheer up" His CEO said while patting Myungsoo shoulder 

-Next morning-
"WOOLIM reps : L and Krystal are close friend they are like bestfriend they meet when they can, they get close since the set of She is so lovable, yet there is nothing more than friendship. We are sorry to have worrying you we apologize deeply.  
SM entertainment reps: Krystal affirmed us there is nothing between them, they are simply friend they just went together with some other friends into a party and accompanied L back to his dorm before taking a taxi. 
Seems there is nothing ... Too badly for Myungstal shippers"
Myungsoo read the article and started to run to Jiyeon house he then rang the door bell yet it was her mother who opened the door as Jiyeon didn't pick up his phone call.
-"Ho hello Myungsoo what is it for?" Her mom said
-"Can i talk with Jiyeon for a moment please?" He was without breath yet he seemed so serious
-"Huh... You don't know? She didn't tell you?" Her mom was troubling
-"No what?" 
-"Jiyeon has left early this morning for the USA" 
-"For what??? When will she return back to korea?" Myungsoo get shocking he didn't expect that 
-"I don't know .. More than a year maybe two.." Her mom said making Myungsoo  down. 
It was like he was living another nightmare. 

Hey new upload as you guys seemed so curious and troubled haha~ 
Gonna upload when i will be able!! Thanks for everything and stay here!!! Have a nice day and week ~