Chap.31

Like Before

-"Oppa! Where are you!? It's supposed to have already started!" 
-"Jiyeonie i'm so sorry! Calm down! I'm here soon!" Myungsoo anxiously said though the phone call 
-"How could i be calm ! Today is supposed to be the most beautiful day of our life but why do i feel it will getting hard?!" Jiyeon yelled 
-" Yeah I know.. it's a long story yesturday I-"
-"Whatever !!! Don't dare to talk to me anymore if you don't gonna show up!" And jiyeon ended the call.

-Throw back yesturday night-

-"Wouah Myungsoo-ah ! Our main character is finally here!" Woohyun said while giving Myungsoo a high five. There was also all other Infinite member and some other friends of them, all in a limousin that they rent specially for tonight.
-"Ready to spend your last night as a free man for the very last time?!" Hoya shouted 
-"Ready!" Myungsoo answered 
-"Let's go!!" And the limousin started again. 
They went into a chic night club very expensive where they reserved a VIP room for themselve. 
-"Wow! What is all of that ?" Myungsoo asked as he was the first to enter in the room
-"Hey dude it's your last chance to enjoy your free life of course we needed all of that haha!" Sunggyeol said while patting Myungsoo shoulder 
-"Hey relax and enjoy it!" Woohyun said while pushing Myungsoo to a sit. They were all sat around a big table full of bottle of alcohol, cans of beer and others. -"One shoot! One shoot!!" The guys were screaming to cheer up Myungsoo who was taking some shoot forcing by his following member and friends.
-"Time to bring some girls!!!" Woohyun shouted and opened the door showing 4 girls who were very beautiful. They came in and took place as Woohyun suggested them to.
-"Yeah and you... what is your name already??" Woohyun asked
-"My name is Hyenni" the girl answered
-"Cool! Then Hyenni you're the lucky girl who's gonna share some good moment with our main character tonight...! Myungsoo!!" He said while pushing the girl to sit next to Myungsoo this last one looked at him anxiously.
-"Hey my name is Hyenni" the girl introduce herself 
-"Yeah.. hum.. Nice to meet you i'm-"
-"Infinite L... yeah i know" the girl cut him 
-"Oh so you know who i am" Myungsoo said while smiling weirdly 
-"Of course who wouldn't... the hotest infinite member" the girl said with a little grin on her face and while pouring some alcohol for Myungsoo.
-"Oh... hum.. then you must also know that i'm fiance." Myungsoo continued on which the girl nodded as a yes.
-"But that's doesn't matter to me.. you know.. nothing from here's gonna be out of here.." the girl added while giving the glass to Myungsoo and made him a sign to drink it all. So he did. Myungsoo was a little bit uncomfortable as the girl was indeed pretty. 
-"Hey be relax, it's fine.. i've heard you used to flirt a lot with girls back then.." the girl said feeling Myungsoo didn't show any interest
-"That's was back then... The times passes and people change you know" He replied while drinking a glass of alcohol. Hear his dirty and bad past made him regret everything he would love to burn this past of him. 
-"So i don't interest you.. i've tried to dress my best though for tonight... i should maybe have put other shoes" the girl said while bitting her lips. 
-"It's not you the problem i'm sorry Hyenni-shi... well i really do love Jiyeon she is my life i can't describe my love for her and she is the most beautiful girl in the world for me. I'm the most happy guy to have her. You will know it too, i mean the person of your life.. sooner or later" Myungsoo said while pouring some alcohol for the girl to cheer up her mood.
after few glasses both were drunk as well as the other.
-"Guys just use me and throw me away the next day! I'm so sick of that! What's wrong with me?! I even redid my " the girl was drunk 
-"Ayyy you shouldn't act too easy men don't like that!" Myungsoo replied
-"Jiyeon-shi is so lucky to have a good husband like you" the girl said while pounting 
-"I better would say i'm the luckiest.. i've hurt her a lot we've been though a lot yet she forgave me she is the only one to know me the best
I love her to the death" Myungsoo said while patting his chest and smiling like a child. 
-"Aigoo so envious!" The girl replied
-"Look ! This is our rings for tomorrow i personnatly asked to design them" the rings were indeed beautiful and must have cost a lot but Myungsoo didn't care he would even pay a building for Jiyeon. 
-"Wouaaah so amazing..." the girl was tempted to touch them yet Myungsoo closed the boxe and put it back to his jacket.
-"No one touch! Hehehe" Myungsoo said while giggling 
-"Hey guys!! Let's take a road in our big limousin!" Sunggyu shouted he drank quiet a lot too. 
All except Sungjong, Hoya and two of their friends agreed and went back to the limousin. It was already 2PM
-8 AM (5 hours before the wedding)
-"Omg my head.. " Myungsoo opened his eyes feeling a big headache
-"Where are we?!" He rise his body up as he was lying down and realised he was on the limousin with the other guys but these four girls from yesturday night weren't there any longer.
-"Hyung! Wake up!" Myungsoo tried to wake up the others guys by shaking them.
-"Why? Let's just sleep huh?" Sunggyu said with a sleepy tone.
-"But hyung we don't even know where we are ! And damn it's already 8:15 AM ! My wedding it's in 5 hours guys!!!" Myungsoo shouted so everyone woke up.
They went out from the car and all were shocking from what they were seeing.
-"Guys.... we got a problem.." Woohyun said 
-"How are we going to go back to Seoul?! And where the hell are we??!" Myungsoo started to boil of anger. 
The limousin was completly unable to be driving again. Two wheels have been ponctured, the hood of the car was destroyed as well as many scratches on the limousin. 
-"Calm down! Let's find a solution! First Let's looking around to find people!" Sunggyu said and they did as he said. They found themselve walking alone on a desert road as there was no sign of any car. Finally after walking almost 30 minutes they found a little grocery store owning by some elders. 
-"Oh! Halmeoni ..! Please could you perhaps help us? Where are we curently??" Sunggyeol asked with a helpless expression
-"Here?? Where are you guys from?" The halmeoni asked
-"Yes here please! We are from Seoul" He replied back
-"It's very far away from here... you guys are in Mokpo right now.." (Mokpo is in the  south of the country while seoul is on the north)
-"Omg.. Mokpo.. guys.. guys.. we are over!!" A friend of them said just then Myungsoo realized he wasn't wearing his jacket anymore and started to panic as there is his wedding rings as long as his handphone and ID carte. 
-"My jacket! Rings! My handphone! My wallet!" Myungsoo looked on his jean but there's none. 
-"Omg what to do??" Woohyun said anxiously
-"Myungsoo-ah.. are you sure you didn't forget it in the car??" Sunggyu asked 
-"No i'm sure we even checked again before leaving the car!" Myungsoo was out of control just then a flashback came [Flashback]
Myungsoo:"Omooo how can a girl throw up like that! Aigooo you won't gonna find a man like this of course!!!"
Hyenni friend:"Unni are you ok??? Unni let's get out and take a taxi huh? Let's go back home!" 
Hyenni:"No i have to find my man tonight! Opppaaaaaa ~"
Then the car stopped for a moment so the girls went out and Myungsoo with Sungyeol helped them to catch a taxi.
Hyenni friend:"Oh no unni!!!!! Ayyyy!! you've throw up on your blazer take it off! Ayyyy what to do now! You will catch a cold!"
Sungyeol :"Yah Myungsoo ! Give her your jacket!" So Myungsoo did it unable to think properly and forgot that there was his wallet, handphone and the rings.
[End flashback]
-"It's that girl who has it! Hyenni this dumb girl!! I gave her my jacket as she thrown up on her blazer omg i'm so so stupid!!! There is our wedding rings inside !! Ayyyyyy i'm dead omg jiyeon will kill me !" Myungsoo kneeled down feeling uneasy in front of their unlucky fate. 
-"Halmeoni where could we find a taxi ??" Sunggyu asked
-"If you still walk like this huh... There is a downtown.. but it's 40 minutes away from here.." the halmeoni answered 
-"Heol... !" Woohyun sigh -"Maybe we should call manager hyung!" Sungyeol proposed
-"Let's try !" Myungsoo said and Sungyeol took out his handphone yet there was no battery anymore and the same was for the four others.
-"Why today?! Whyyy!" Myungsoo yelled
-"Let's call the police" Sunggyu said
-"You guys can call from here if you want" the kind halmeoni proposed.
-"Hello.. my name is Kim Myungsoo and i'm with three of my follow member group and an other friend.. we had a party last night and we've been though some problem.. i think we drank too much and now we are lost in Mokpo" Myungsoo said
-"Mouahaha and which group are you guys in?" The police man was laughing 
-"Huh??? We are.. Infinite.. i'm L .." Myungsoo carefully replied while looking anxiously to
-"Yeah yeah! Of course and i'm from Exo ! For information L-shi is gonna have his wedding today with his beautiful girlfriend that all people would dream to have T-ara goddess Jiyeon so stop your phone joke i'm tired of that !!!!" And he hang up. Myungsoo was speechless and so was . 
Having no choice they decided to walk to the downtown. 
-10:10 AM (Less than 3 hours before the wedding)
-"Who had this stupid idea yesturday?" Sunggyu asked yet everyone remind quiet.
-"Nevermind.." He added and sigh 
They were walking along the side road without a words until finally see the entrance. 
-"We are here!!!!" Sungyeol  shouted 
-"Oh!! Let's go!!" Myungsoo added and all started to run. They reached a taxi station and asked for a taxi. 
They were finally on their road back to Seoul and Myungsoo was speeding the driver to be faster as he has his wedding ceremony in some hours he was in total stress watching his watch every minutes.
-"Who knows where Hyenni is living?? We need the rings for the wedding" Myungsoo statted 
-"Woohyun hyung! You bring them last night!" Sungyeol pointted this last one
-"Me?? Huh... but..i don't know either.." Woohyun bit his lips and pull his head down feeling sorry
-"Seriously! I should never have agreed to do this bachelor party!" Myungsoo started to get angry as he was totally in stress after all that happened and the fact he is going to be late for his wedding
-"Why are you complaining about? We did all of it for you! but you are never satisfing as always! This kid seriously!" Woohyun harshly answered back. It started to become hot.
-"Then you should have done it properly! Look what have happened!" Myungsoo said 
-"what's your problem! OK! Let me tell you i won't ever gonna do something for you. You heard me?! Jiyeon doesn't even deserve a trash like you!" Woohyun harshly said making Myungsoo so angry that he grap this one by his neck of his tshirt.
-"Repeat it! " Myungsoo looked very angry he was looking straight into Woohyun eyes there was a tense atmosphere 
-"Guys stop it!!!" Sungyeol shouted while trying to pushing these two away 
-"Yah! How old are you!! Stop it now won't you ?! Right now!!" Sunggyu yelled and Myungsoo slowly released Woohyun.
-"Gangnam distric 3879, that's her adress she said it loud yesturday. So stop arguing everything will be fine!" Sunggyu added. Sunggyu has a good memory he always remember what people said.

On the other side Jiyeon was trying to call Myungsoo as she noticed it was already 12:00 an hour before the wedding ceremony yet he was still not here. On the 4th try of call she finally has been connecting. 
-"Oppa where are you! Have you seen the time??" She said in a calm tone
-"Huh.. i'm sorry ... but it's not Myungsoo curently try to call later" a girl voice spoke making Jiyeon heart bumped in surprise but also ache as she thought of the worse because she know yesturday he was having his bachelor party with other member. 
-"Who are you? Where is he?" Jiyeon started to be pissed off
-"I was with him last night and he borrow me his jacket i don't know who you are but-" the girl didn't get the time to finish that Jiyeon hang up feeling she heard enough. She was not sure of herself anymore. Did she take the good choice? What if Myungsoo lied to her again and cheat on her ? Infinite member was not here either it was so weird. 
She sat on the couch, her gaze was lost. 
-"Jiyeon-ah... you have to believe him.. he loves you and only you" Jiyeon said it to herself

On the taxi the boys were quiet. Myungsoo and Woohyun didn't dare to look or talk to each other anymore. 
-"Here we are! Let's search for the right number!" Sungyeol said and they did as he said. 
-"It's here!" Myungsoo said and knocked. The girl opened the door and greatfully gave him back his jacket and without a second they started off to go to the wedding dress room to put their tuxedo and go to the ceremony. It was such a k.o. 
-1:30 PM (the ceremony was supposed to have begin 30 minutes ago)
They were on the way to the ceremony after have went to wear their costume. It was at that time that Myungsoo called Jiyeon. 
Unfortunatly the taxi got a problem only at 7 min afar from the wedding building so the boys decided to run.
-"Let's run" Woohyun said looking away from Myungsoo yet Myungsoo looked at him he started to think he went too far earlier and felt sorry yet it wasn't the right time so they all agreed and started to run.
-"Omg isn't it Infinite???" 
-"That's right! It's them!! Omooo"
-"Why are they in tuxedo???"
-"Omg it's Jiyeon and L wedding ! I'm sure!!" 
Fans started to reconize them. 

-1:50 PM
-"Jiyeon-ah!" Jiyeon turned around, she was indeed wonderful in her white wedding dress showing her perfect body. 
It was him finally. He run to her and hug her tightly.
-"I'm so sorry my love.." He said 
-"Oppa.. i thought you would never came and give up on me like before.." Jiyeon said with a relief tone yet we could hear the fair she got of being leaving again. 
-"Never it will happen you are the only one you know it" Myungsoo lastly said before pulling  them a part from their embrace. 
-"Let's go" Myungsoo said with a smile.
The wedding started both couldn't hide their smile it was the most beautiful and meanful moment of their life. 
-"Park Jiyeon, would you want to take Kim Myungsoo here as your husband and last man of you life, to love him and promise to cherich him even in the poorness or in the sickness, to love him until the last day of your life until the death break you apart?" The priest said 
-"I do" Jiyeon said with the most beautiful smile ever while looking straight to Myungsoo. 
-" ..." (same say from the priest)
-" Yes, i do!" Myungsoo answered 
And like this they put each other their rings and share a lovely and passionate kiss. People were clapping and crying of joy for them. 
-"I would like to thanks my family, mom dad i love you thanks you for everything i'm proud to be who i am thanks to you i love you! Also... my friends.. and specially Infinite member.. Sunggyu hyung .. don't change you are the best leader and brother i don't know how many times you helped me i'm still thankfull, Dongwoo hyung i remember all these pre debut moment with you and i still want to share these playfull moment again, Hoya hyung haha i don't know what to say you know everything right? Haha i love you bro! Sungjong-ah our favorite maknae altough sometimes you can be very tiring you are always here for us and take care of us sometimes you are more like a hyung always giving to us advices! Our cute maknae you are the best! Sungyeol hyung you are maybe the one i'm more close with.. you are very like a brother to me i like you a lot to always support me and understand me ! Finally.. Woohyun hyung.. i would like to apologize i know i've been too far earlier i should not have.. i was just in stress and i know you wanted to do something great for me and i liked it even though everything that happened thanks you you are the best. You have been here for me and did a lot i'm sorry to disappoint you sometimes and to argue with you yet only close people are like that right? You mean a lot for me thanks you." Myungsoo kindly did his speech all and family were looking at him with their smile on the corner of their mouth. 
-"The best for in the end. My love Jiyeonie you are my everything this part of my heart that can't live without your presence by my side, we've been though A lot, yet see.. we still here.. more in love than the first day. I'm the luckiest of this world to have you.. i'm sorry for have already made you cry.. to have disappointed you.. to have made you hate me.. for so many things.. and i'm thankfull that you still altough everything love this pity guy of me.. i love you" Myungsoo hardly said this part as he was getting teary, this was the most sincere part of his heart. Jiyeon couldn't bear to see her man like this but on the other side she was very touched by his says. 
-"It's fine ... oppa" Jiyeon get closer to him and placed her sweet hand on his sad face she hated to see him hate himself because she only loves him the way he is.
-"No matter what. Let's grow up together.. Let's no change.. i know we will do it.. we are fated to be together.. Oppa don't hate yourself, i love you to the way you are yourself, i love this Kim Myungsoo,this Infinite L i love my husband.
Like before i fell for you, like before i've been fooled and like before.. i'ven't been able to move on without you, you are my oxygene.. Let's promise to be together forever.." Jiyeon added while sending this most sincere gaze ever and they promised each other.
They finally ended this beautiful moment with a big smile on a group picture with everyone. 
After the ceremony they decided to go back home so they went out from the building but they have been surprise to find tone of reporters waiting for them.
-"How was your wedding ceremony? Why haven't chose to did a public ceremony as you guys have already made public your relationship??" Reporter asked
-"Are we going to have pictures from your wedding???"
-"Who was here ??"
-"Please tell us how do you feel now that you are married!" 
-"We wanted to have a quiet ceremony with close member.. i will share some pictures of course don't worry. The feeling of being finally married hmm... happiness? Haha please look forward us and take care of us thxx" Myungsoooo said
-"Jiyeon-shi what will you do if an actress will get to close from your husband for now on??" 
-"Mouahaha they must not .. else.. hahahaha" Jiyeon let out a laugh
-"Tshh you have a tone of american actors you!" Myungsoo jokely said 
-"L-shi are you oftenly jealous of american actor working with your wife? "
-"He is always!" Jiyeon took revenge 
-"Then who do you chose between staring for a movie with Johnny Depp and your husband?" 
-"Ahh that's hard...." Jiyeon said it on purpose to tease Myungsoo so Myungsoo started to walk again letting Jiyeon 
-"Of course my husband.. he's my everything" Jiyeon said with a smile to the reporters, Myungsoo turned back again facing Jiyeon. And stepped closer and smiled.
-"Want pictures?" Myungsoo smirked 
-"Take proof" Jiyeon added and both shared without shame or being shy an intense, hot and passionate kiss in front of hundred reporters showing again how much they love each other, to conclude.. their love have no limit.

-The end!

I'm sorry it took me a long ... i know.. so this is the end very boring i know.. well i'm going to take a break from writting fic i guess i need to learn more to make more interesting fic... so i apologize and i thanks everyone who cheered me up .. thanks a lot! 
Happy new year stay healthy and be happy! ... Let's see a next time~~ 
I love you♡