Taeyeon's Past III

Unhoped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t breathe. The bathroom stall suddenly felt too small and I’m being claustrophobic. My sweat is all over my face and body and my knees feels like they’re about to give up from supporting me. I took a very deep breath before looking at the device in my hand. Slowly, I opened my eyes and my breath hitched from the sight of the two lines that are laid out to me.

No. Oh no. This is not true.

I slumped on the toilet seat of the stall and felt I felt that I might faint any moment. I heard a light knocking on my door.

“Taeyeon? What does it say?” Tiffany said. Her voice is full of concern. I force myself to stand and walk out of the cubicle.

I think that the answer is obvious on my face because she hugged me instantly and then spoke of comforting words.

“What am I going to do?” I whispered. I felt really weak to be talking normally.

“You should tell Luhan.”

“No.” I panicked at the mentioned of his name. “I can’t. What if he’ll leave me?”

She hugged me tighter and that got my tears from finally falling. “That bastard won’t leave you. I’ll kill him if he let you go through this alone.”

I don’t know what happened next after we got out of the hospital and into the cab. The next thing I knew I was laying on my bed and my head felt a little dizzy.

I felt a gentle squeeze on my hand and when I turn my head to look at the source my heart instantly beat rapidly. I don’t know if it’s from fright or from happiness.

My Luhan is sitting beside me with a loving smile on his face. I pulled my hand from his grip and turned my back on him.

I felt the bed being pressed and the next thing I know I was scooped into Luhan’s embrace and my body was now facing him. My head is resting on his chest.

“You’re pregnant.” He said a rather calmly. I didn’t raise my head to look at him. He didn’t force me to look. He just brushed my head with his hand, and I started crying again.

“Are you that unhappy?” My head snapped at him as my eyes widen impossibly.

“No. Of course not... How could I?”

“Then why are you crying?”

“I-I’m scared.”

“Why?”

I look away. “You might leave me...”

I heard him snicker and just as expected he has his beautiful smile plastered on his gorgeous face. “You think I’ll leave?”

I just look at him as he started to wipe the tears off my face.

“We’ve been what... dating for almost three years and you still don’t know me?” He pecked on my forehead before hugging me close to him.

“How could I leave when the person I’ll live with for the rest of my life is now carrying our baby? Or is it that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter