Chapter 19

Unhoped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt relieved when I didn’t see Baekhyun and Hyuna on their previous spot when I came back from the washroom. Maybe they already went inside the theater.

I forced my mind to not think of what they’re going to do in the theater. I mean, everyone know how they are together in broad daylight. They’re shameless. How much more when the lights are off. I almost punched myself in the gut. Don’t think a about what may or may not happen.

Hyuna is…well Hyuna. But Baekhyun can be innocent sometimes. I don’t think he did anything past making out. And to do anything outrageous at a public place, I don’t think he would do that. . What the heck am I even reasoning out for? If Baekhyun has done it or not it shouldn’t matter.

Besides, who am I to judge who’s innocent? I’m worst than Hyuna in the eyes of people who knows about the truth.

Of course, I don’t regret having Seohyun. And I never will. She’s the most important person in my life now.

That is why even with all the turmoil inside my heart I decided that I shouldn’t be selfish and postpone this film showing. I promised Seohyun that we would have fun today and I intend to keep that promise.

 

 

 

The kid’s movie was distracting enough to take my mind off the scene a while ago. Seohyun was laughing every time the yellow characters on the screen hit each other. The characters are saying incoherent words but still enjoyable for adults and kids, even I’m laughing at times.

Tiffany, who was beside me, was leaning her head on Chanyeol’s shoulder, she’s laughing as well, but I’m sure it’s more directed to the odd way of Chanyeol’s laughter. You can barely hear a sound out of his mouth even though it was open wide, the clapping was more audible than the laughter itself.

Only Sehun, who sat beside Seohyun has remained stoic. Well, I didn’t expect much expression from him. That’s just the way he is.

 

 

After the movie, Sehun treated everyone to a nice meal. He also drove everyone home, yes even Chanyeol, which made the tall boy happy and started calling Sehun, hyung. Tiffany and I laugh, while Sehun grimaced.

 

 

 

Sehun, with Seohyun sleeping in his arms, followed me into the house after I said my goodbye to Tiffany. I watched by the door as he laid Seohyun in the bed and covered her with a blanket.

I noticed him staring at the pictures on the table, his eyes lingering longer to one particular picture. It’s the picture of Luhan and I.

“Taeyeon, do you like that guy?” He said before placing the photo back to its place. He’s looking at me seriously and the need to lie didn’t even cross my mind. I’m done lying to Sehun.

“I do.” I replied quietly as if the impact of my words would lessen.

It didn’t. Sehun looked really hurt.

“Do you love him?” He looked away for a second before staring into my eyes.

I nodded. I looked down, feeling guilty. “But I won’t act upon them. I’ll bury the feeling until it vanishes completely.”

“Can you really do that?”

“I have to.” I said desperately.

“Why?”

“Because if I don’t, then Luhan will vanish completely. I don’t want that.”

“Then, pick me, Taeyeon.” He took my and held it together. “I have my brother’s face that you like so much. You won’t forget about him if you’re with me.”

“What are you saying Sehun? I won’t do that to you anymore.” I took back my hand from him. “I know how hurt you were last time. I was selfish and took advantage of your feelings for me. But I won’t do that anymore. I don’t want to.”

“I don’t care about that anymore. I don’t care if you see my brother’s face when you look at me. I just want you to be mine.” He took me by the waist this time and pulled me closer. His other hand held my head in place. “I told you. I’m going to be selfish as well.” He dipped his lips over mine and forced a kiss on me. I tried to pull away, but his hold was too firm.

Feeling the anger rise within my chest I lifted my leg and stomped down at his foot. He groaned in pain. It gave me a chance to finally push him off me and strike a fist across his face. He stumbled on the floor. I was panting from the lack of oxygen, but the anger flaring gave me the strength to speak.

“Get out.” I spat.

He stood up, limping as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter