SWEET AS A CANDY

When I See You Smile

 

Dismissal Time…

I’m walking downstairs towards the clinic. I asked myself again “Should I really tell Heechul about those two? But if I tell him, he’ll be so depressed that he’ll kill himself… and that will make me feel guilty… AISH! I don’t know what to do!” I scratched my head. When I reached the clinic and knocked, the door opened and saw Dr. Shin. “Shhhh…” Dr. Shin put his finger on his lips. “He’s sleeping so be quiet, I’ll just go to the faculty room.” He whispered.” “Ok…” I nodded. I went in and saw Heechul sleeping like a baby. I sat on the bed beside him and stared at him. “Whoa, this is the first time I saw Heechul sleeping…” I smiled. I took my phone from my pocket. I took a picture of him while sleeping. I looked at his picture. “Hihihi! He looks so adorable.” I whispered. I feel so bad for him because Jessica is lying to him… sleeping on this cozy bed, not knowing of what’s really happening. I touched his forehead and neck to check if he still has fever. Then suddenly, he held my hand and opened his eyes. “Ow, hey Sungran, what are you doing here?” He stared at me. I smiled. “Ow, Heechul, you’re awake. I’m here to pick you up. It’s time to go home.” “But I don’t want to go home!” Heechul held my hand tightly the hugged it. I sat on Heechul’s bed. “We must go home…” I replied. “NO! I don’t want to!” Heechul replied. “Stop acting like a baby, Heechul.” I dragged him out of the bed. “Stop! S-stop!” He yelled. “IS THAT A WAY TO TREAT A SICK PERSON?!” He sat on his bed. “Why?” I asked him. “Because if I come home, no one will take care of me. My omma is not coming home today…” He pouted. “Your little brother?” I asked. “Kyuhyun?! Oh, please, he’s too young to take care of me…” He said. “And what’s wrong with that?! Heechul… please… let’s go home… It’s getting dark outside. And I don’t want to walk alone.” I said. “Alone? But you’re with me.” He replied. “After we reach your house, I will be alone, duh!” I said. “HAHAHA! I didn’t thought about that… ok, ok let’s go home.” He got up off the bed and wrapped his arms on my neck. I blushed then I put my arms around his waist. We went outside the campus. While walking, I noticed that Heechul didn’t let go of my hand. I smiled.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked. “Oh, nothing, it’s just that this is the first time I held your very soft hand and since then you never smile like that.” He pinched my cheeks. “Aigoo~ I’ve never thought that you’re so cute when you smile.” I blushed when he said those sweet things. That is the first time someone complimented me because of my smile. “Thank you very much.” I replied while smiling. We reached Heechul’s house. Before Heechul went inside their gate, he said “Hey Sungran, call me if you’re already at your house.” .“Ok I will!” I replied. We waved our hands goodbye. I reached my house and went inside. “Hey Sungran, you’re home late.” Leeteuk oppa said. “Heechul got sick so I walked him to his house…” I replied. “Heechul? Your boyfriend?” Leeteuk oppa said. “Oppa, he’s not my boyfriend…” I left my things on the couch and went upstairs. “Ow, by the way, where’s omma?” I asked. “She’s still at work, she said she’ll be home tomorrow. " Oppa answered. “OK!” I went to the bathroom to take a shower. While taking a shower, I heard my phone ringing. I turned off the shower and yelled “Oppa, can you bring me my phone? It’s on my bag; I’m here in the bathroom!” “Ok! Where’s your bag?” Oppa yelled. “It’s in the living room, I left it there.” I answered. “Got it!” Oppa shouted. “You got 6 missed calls and 20 messages from your boyfriend!” Leeteuk oppa said. “I told you oppa, he’s not my boyfriend!” I yelled while wrapping the towel on my body. “Ok, ok, I’m just messin’ with ya’!” Oppa laughed. I opened the door and took my phone. I closed the door, unwrapped the towel then suddenly my phone rang again. I answered it. “Hello?” I said. “WHERE ARE YOU?!” Heechul yelled. “I’m already in my house.” I replied. “Wait… are you in your bathroom?” He asked. “Yes, how’d you know?” I answered. “Your voice is echoing.” He said. “Anyway, I told you to call me when you reach your house!” I put my hand on my head “Ow, sorry I forgot!” “I've been worried sick!” He said. “I’m so sorry Heechul, it won’t happen again, I promise.” I replied. “If that happen again, I’ll quit being your bestfriend…” Heechul said. “WHAT?! WHY?!” I yelled in shock. “Just kidding! I don’t want to see your frowny little face.” He said then laughed. “That is not funny, your such a liar, you know!” That reminds me, should I tell him that Jessica is still going out with Hankyung? Or maybe I should tell him to know what the truth is. “Hmmm… Heechul?” I said. “Hmmm… yes Sungran?” He said. But he’s so happy now, I don’t want him to get upset.

 

 

end of chapter 8. ^_^