FLY TO SEOUL!

When I See You Smile

Heechul's P.O.V.

"Omma! Help me pack my bags!" I shouted.

"Lower your voice! Can't you pack your own bags?! It's getting late already, we need to go to the airport tomorrow, early!" my mom said.

"That's why I need your help omma, so that after this, I can sleep already!" I replied.

"What ever you say Kim Heechul, I'm still packing your little brother's bag!." my mom said while walking away.

"Aish! This is so many!" I thought to myself.

After an hour, I finished packing my bags, and I went to sleep immediately.

 

the next morning....

"Heechul-ah! Wake up" my mom shouted.

"Yes, omma!" I said half asleep.

It's still 3 in the morning but we need to get up early so that we can make it for the 1st flight to Seoul.

We ate breakfast and took a bath, after all of us had make some neccessities, we hurried to the airport.

At last! I'm going back to Seoul after 1 month of vacation here in America.

Me, omma, and Kyuhyun, my little brother, waved goodbye to my appa. Appa can't come because he's working here in America.

After a long hours of flight, we arrived at Seoul airport.

When we arrived at the airport, we went home, unpacked our stuff and rest.

 

the next day.....

I need to enroll for my first year highschool, we went to the school where I'm going to enroll.

When we arrived, I saw a girl, maybe she's going to enroll too.

She's wearing a huge eyeglasses, petite and fairskinned.

"Nerd..." I said.

"What? Who's nerd?" my mom asked.

"Oh nothing omma" I replied.

We went home after enrolling, after 3 weeks, its school time already!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hey its us the writers!.....God chapter one is so boring! Let's continue reading and click Chapter 2!!!!!

 

please comment if you want! PLEASE ^_^