Dinner XD

When I See You Smile

HEECHUL`S P.O.V.

"Ready to go to my house?!" Excited, I said.

I`m so excited to go home!

Appa`s finally home!

"Uh-uhm...I-i don`t k-kn-now..." She stutters.

"Ow come on Sungran! Omma will be disappointed if we`re the only one who will eat her special dish...and I don`t want her to feel that way..." I pouted.

"I-i love to go with you but - "

"Please Sungran..." I looked at her with my cute puppy-dog eyes.

"But what if Oppa doesn`t allow me?" She asked.

Ow ye~ Leeteuk hyung...she wants to go but the problem is Leeteuk hyung...

Hmmmm What should I do?

Think Heechul, think...

*DING!*

AHA! I got it!!!

"Sungran-ah...give me your phone..." I ordered her.

"W-why?" She`s confused right now.

"Just give me your phone..." I held out my hand signaling her to give me her phone.

"O-o-ok." She took her phone from her pocket and handed it to me.

I looked at her phonebook and Hyung`s number.

I pushed the button "Call"

"What are you doing?" Sungran asked me. She still have that confused look written on her face...

Damn! She looks cute -

-STOP IT HEECHUL!!!! STOP IT!!!!-

"Oh- Sungran? Is there something wrong?" I snapped out when I heard hyung`s voice on the other line.

"Hyung, it`s me Heechul...Uuhmm." I said, not knowing what to say.

"Eh? Heechul-ssi? What are you doing with Sungran`s phone?" He asked.

"H-h-hyu-hyung... my omma wants to invite Sungran to have dinner with us...I-is i-it OK for you to allow Sungran to have dinner with us th-this e-evening?" Why am I stuttering?

I looked at Sungran and saw her mouthed the words "What did he say?"

"S-so hyung...wh-what do you say?" I asked him.

"Well, OK. I allow her to have dinner with your family because I TRUST YOU. Just bring her home before 10pm or ELSE." Leeteuk hyung is so scary when it comes to Sungran.

"You can count on me! Hyung!" Smiling, I said.

"Remmember, bring her home before 10pm or ELSE..." He emphasized the word `else`

"Ye~" I said...still smiling.

Hyung ended the call and I gave back Sungran`s phone to hers.

"So, what did he say?" Sungran asked.

"He said yes you can have dinner with us but you should be home before 10pm or ELSE.." Hyung is so over protective.

"Woah...Oppa actually said yes..." I saw her smile.

Ahhh she's so cute!

-DAMN IT HEECHUL!!!!-

*while walking towards Heechul's house*

Heechul!

why is it so silent? so awkward?

think of a topic Heechul! think!

AHA!

"Uhh-mm Sungran?" I asked her breaking the silence.

"mm-hmmm??" She looked up at me with those big eyes of hers

"You're so lucky you have Leeteuk hyung..." I turned my head straight.

"Ye~ I know...hey  I remmember you said, you're jealous of oppa?" I heard her giggle.

"I said that?! I don't remmember..." I replied.

Suddenly, I heard sound like an overspeeding car running towards us.

OH CRAP! Sungran is going to hit by that car!

"You're so funny Heech- AAAAHHH!" I pulled her towards me...hugging her.

"YAH!~ Watch it you jerk! AISH! are you alright Sungran?" I released her from my arms.

"O-ow, a-ah uhm...I'm  alright Heechul...thank you..." She let out a small smile.

I noticed that this is the second time I saved Sungran...this morning she almost fell and now she almost got hit my an overspeeding car...*giggles*

"What's so funny?" She asked me while fixing her hair.

"Well,*chuckle* I noticed that this is the second time I saved you..." I said.

"Well, You're my knight in shining armor, remmember?" She looked at me and smiled, even her big eyes are smiling at me...

HEECHUL!!!! I GIVE UP!!!! LOOK AT HER!!!! SHE'S IRRESISTIBLE!~

"Heechul-ah...we're already in front of your house, well your gate actually" I snapped out.

"And it seems that your appa is already here. Look there's a car parked in front of your house." She's pointing at appa's car.

"I thought your vision is blurred?" What are you saying Heechul?

"Babo~ *playfully hits Heechul's arm* I can still recognize it you know." She said.

"Ahh! Anyway...let's go inside!" I held her hands and pulled her inside.

*opens the front door*

"Omma! Appa! I'm home!" I yelled.

I saw appa running towards us.

"Appa! I missed you so much!" We hugged each other tightly.

"Missed you too son!" We released each other.

"Ow! I see we have a lovely guest." Appa looked at Sungran.

"안녕하세요~ My name is Lee Sungran" She bowed.

"Appa, she's my bestfriend..." I introduced her to appa.

I saw omma walking towards us...

"Yobeo, I told Heechul to invite his friends to come here and have dinner tonight with us...you know I don't want only 2 or 3 get to taste my specialty dish, do you?" Omma said.

"Ow hey- I thought you invited 3 - 5 friends, Heechul...I didn't expect you only invited one...oh well it's ok.~" She added while smiling at Sungran.

"Well...Sungran-ssi...you're very welcomed here in my house!" Appa motioned us to come to out living room.

Sungran and I followed appa to the living room.

"Noona~!" Kyuhyun dashed towards Sungran.

"Noona~ look! I got a perfect score in my math quiz!" Kyuhyun took a piece of paper and showed it to Sungran.

Sungran placed her bag at the ground and bent so that she has the same level as Kyuhyyun.

"Woah!!! Kyuhyun-ah! I'm so proud of you! Good job!" She hugged Kyuhyun...

I swear, I feel jealous of Kyuhyun right know...Sungran hugged him.

-WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HEECHUL?!?!?!-

Sungran straighten up and took her bag...

"What are you looking at? is there a dirt in my face?" She looked at me while touching her cheeks...

-SNAP OUT OF IT, HEECHUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

"Oh-ah n-nothing, Sungran...le-let's just sit down." I sat down on the couch.

She followed me and sat beside me.

I saw appa sat down on the cough in front of us as well and he said "So -ah when did you- "

"Dinner's ready~" Omma cut him off.

"Ow- Coming yobeo! Heechul, Sungran...let's go to the dinning room...oh and Heechul..." Appa ordered.

"What is it appa?" I asked.

"Go get Kyuhyun ...tell him omma prepared his favorite dish..." He added while pointing at Kyuhyun.

He walked away and said "Sungran-ssi, this way."

I went towards Kyuhyun...

"Kyuhyun-ah! dinner's ready...omma cooked your favorite food!"

"Really?!" Kyuhyun ran towards our dinning room leaving his toys on the floor.

Aish! kids...

 

*while eating*

Sungran is sitted beside me proportional to omma and appa.

"Hyung please pass the Galbi Jim" Kyuhyun said while munching his food.

I grabbed the plate full of braised short ribs.

"Kyuhyun...Don't talk when your mouth is full." Omma ordered.

"Sorry Omma." He said still munching his food...

mom sighed.

Kids... tsk tsk.

I look at Sungran and she's giggling because of Kyuhyun.

I remmember the time she said 'I really adore Kyuhyun 'cause of his cuteness.'

Yah~! Sungran! The most handsome man in the world is sitting beside you!

-i'm complimenting myself again-

"So -ah...When did you two met each other?" Appa asked while looking at me and Sungran.

I told him the story on how and when I met Sungran.

 

SUNGRAN'S P.O.V.

Heechul told his appa the story on how and when we met.

-wait this is like introducing your girlfriend to your parents!

-but in a 'bestfriend' way.

"Ah Is that so..." Heechul's dad said.

"So -ah Sungran...you're one of the top students of your school..." He added.

"Y-ye" I replied.

"Can you do me a favor? Can you help Heechul in his studies?" He asked.

"Appa~!" Heechul whined.

"Sure thing, sir!" I agreed.

"Appa! did you know that, Heechul hyung is a girl magnet?" Kyuhyun said after swallowing his food.

"What? Hahahaha!" Heechul's dad laughed.

I almost choked when Kyuhyun said that.

"What?! Kyuhyun who told you that?" pissed Heechul. haha!

I'm the one who told Kyuhyun that.

"Sungran noona." Kyuhyun answered.

"You told him that?" Heechul turned his head and looked at me.

"Well, it's true." I said while giggling.

"Like father, like son...*sigh*" His mom said.

 

*1 hour later*

I'm already in my house...

I finished all my homework...

I went towards my closet, took my towel and walked to the bathroom.

*inside the bathroom*

I took off my clothes and went to shower.

*a few minutes later*

Finished!

I wrapped my towel on my body and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked towards my room.

Wore my pajamas and lay myself to bed.

*phone rings*

Now who's calling me!?

Aish!

I took my phone from the pocket of my uniform and read the caller

ow...it's Heechul...

"Hello?~" He said.

"Hi Heechul...why did you called me?" I asked.

"Uhm-hm...I just want to say thank you for coming to my house..."

"*giggles* You're very welcome Heechul..."

"Ow -ah... my mom said you're very pretty and she wants to meet you again..." His mom really said that! Woah~ I love his mom!

"Well...tell your mom I said thank you and I'm sure we'll meet again soon" I replied.

"Hehe...Well goodnight Sungran...See you tomorrow."

"Good night Heechul " I ended the call.

HMMMM!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

-No Jessica! urrrrggghhhhh!

-We got an A on our project, thanks to Yuri.

-I finally got the chance to be with Heechul and even meet his family...

I wish this day will never end...

but I know that will never come true (duh!)

I wonder what will happen tomorrow, or the next day and the next day and the next day......

Anyway!

Goodnight World!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************************

OK...

* We picked Kyuhyun as Heechul's brother because he's the maknae in Super Junior and also Ryeowook who is Joochan's little brother...well you noticed that Kyuhyun's surname is CHO and Heechul's surname is KIM...WELL who cares?! This  is a Fictional story... FICTIONAL! hahahahah!

 

see?

 

well anyway...

enjoy reading!

 

comment are really loved. yes