So you're the catnapper!

When I See You Smile

Sungran's P.O.V.

*bell rings*

I staring blankly oustide the window- WAIT? *looks down* is that Heechul running????

Oh no He's late!

"Good morning class!" Mr. Choi (a/n: Siwon) came in to my classroom, carrying alot of books.

Our original teacher Mrs. Oh gave birth so she can't teach us for 1 month.

I looked around the room, Tiffany's alone- wait - Jessica's absent? ABSENT?! What happened to her?

Like I care.

 

* 5 hours later*

 

"Hey Sungran! Heechul didn't show up earlier." Joochan walked towards me.

"Maybe his fan girls blocked him and kidnapped him." I said while fixing my stuff.

"Who are you? and what did you do to my sweet friend?!" Joochan held my shoulders and stared at me.

"I'm just kidding Joochan." I smiled.

"You're so bad today!" Joochan took her lunchbox.

"No I'm not." I said.

"Sungran! Heebum's really missing!" I heard Heechul.

He ran towards me.

panting.

"Can you help me find Heebum?" Heechul asked.

"UHmmm. I don't know...what if I find him and he'll scratch me all over my body or even bite me."

Everytime I'm at Heechul's house I avoid Heebum, because whenever Heebum see me he'll ran towards me and scratch me.

in other words....Heebum hates me.

"Sungran, I'll be going!" Joochan said.

"See 'ya!" I said.

"Please Sungran." Heechul begged.

I turned my eyes to Heechul.

"Heechul...remember the time when you let me carry Heebum for you, He scratched me on my right arm, look...it's 4 inches long." I showed him my scar.

"I promise I'll protect you from Heebums attacks. So please help me." He begged with his cute puppy-dog eyes again. I'm not falling for that!

"PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE" He held my hands. My eyes widened.  Oh my God! I hope he doesn't see me blush!

"O-oh- O-oK. I'll h-help you find Heebum, since you begged..." I said.

"Thanks! you're the best!" Heechul said.

"Uhm He-heechul? Aren't we going to eat lunch?" My stomach just spoke to me, 'Yah! aren't you going to fill me up! I'm starvin' here!'

God! I'm going insane now! What did Oppa put in my breakfast this morning?!

Just then Heechul speaks up.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that...Thanks for reminding me Sungran." He actually forgot about eating? Well it's OK, I understand...when I lost my wallet I forgot about eating even though I'm really hungry to death, just focusing on finding my wallet. Well, lucky me, I found it.

anyway...

We're on our way to the cafeteria...and OH GOD!!!! the fan girls are here!

They we're exactly in front of us,wating for their prince charming to arrive.

"OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! OOOPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!~" They yelled.

"OH THIS IS BAD..." Heechul whispered.

I turned my head to Heechul. " I agree." I said.

All the fan girls turned their attention to us at the same time.

"Brace yourself Sungran!" Heechul held my hand tigh- wait! he didn't let go of my hand since earlier when he begged me to help him find Heebum. God! I soooo love this moment! except the part when we're about to be attacked be these freshme- OUCH!

They suddenly ran towards us...OUCH!

i- AW! I didn't even see them- OUCH! They- AW are like freakin' ninjas!

I got bumped here and there.

OW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

I gotta get out of here!

"Hey, girls easy..." I heard Heechul.

"Please tell them to fall in line or something..." I said to Heechul.

There are tons of fan girls in here! Screaming on top of their lungs just to get Heechul's attention.

He's like a celebrity!

Just then, I felt somebody grabbed my right arm and pulled me out of the crowd.

I sat down on the empty chair and turned my head to the right to identify who pulled me - wait, I don't know her.

"Thank you! By the way, What's your name?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

She looks like a freshmen...oh I can tell she's one of the fan girls to.

She's wearing a necklace with Heechul's name carved in the middle of the heartshaped locket.

"Im Shim Iseul and I'm a freshman." Iseul answered with confidence.

I like this girl...

"I guess you're one of them." I pointed at the girls screaming behind me.

"Yes I am...I'm the president of Heechul's fan club." She said.

"Oh I see. And why aren't you going to take pictures with Heechul or getting autographs of him, like what your girls are doing right now?" I asked with curiosity.

"Unnie, for your information, I have tons of pictures of Heechul and tons of his autographs. I came here for you." Wow she talks like a grow up.

"But if you're here for me, why did you bring your girls here and cause this much chaos in the cafeteria?." I asked.

"I brought them because I need to distract Heechul." I don't get it.

"Why do you need to distract him?" I asked once agian.

"OK. We're having this first anniversary...We need you there." She said. I'm really annoyed right know. Aish!

"Uhm, just say what you want to say to me in one sentence, please." I said.

"So sorry unnie, I'm just happy to talk to our prince charming's bestfriend, and I want to talk to you for a long time." She smiled.

I really like her!!!!!

"So what do you want to say to me? about this 1st anniversary? Oh yeah, what is this 1st anniversary all about?" I smiled.

"OK so unnie, it's the club's anniverary tomorrow, I need you to convince Heechul oppa to come to our party. I didn't tell the girls about convincing oppa to come. So this is a secret...please help me convince him...it'll be a very lonely party if Heechul oppa do not come. Please unnie! please!" She begged.

If I didn't convince him to come this poor girls will be sad for the rest of their lives, unfortunately,  this is our last year here in the school so next year no more Heechul for them.

No choice but to agree. *sighs*

"OK ok, I'll convince him." I said.

"Thank you very much unnie! I know you'll agree!"

"You're welcome." I said.

Iseul stand up from where she's sitting and preparing to leave.

"Girls, come on let's go! We've got work to do! Let oppa and unnie have their lunch." She ordered.

She's such a nice girl.

The girls walked away from Heechul and Iseul walked towards me, maybe she's gonna tell me something.

She signalled me to come closer to her.

"By the way Unnie, I almost forgot, I took Heebum this morning, well actually this 2 o 'clock in the morning...If Heechul didn't show up tomorrow, well *chuckles* say bye bye to his beloved cat." Iseul whispered.

OK forget what I said that she's such a nice girl...

So she's the one who stole Heebum!

She's catnapper!

 

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************

Hello!

end of this chapter!

Thank You Very Much For Reading!

It means a lot to us!

Ow HEY! Christmas is comin'!!!!!!!

Merry Chistmas to you all!

OK now, please wait for the next chapter and find out what's  goin' to happen next!

comment are really loved! yes