Heebum is Back!

When I See You Smile

HEECHUL's POV:

The teacher is blabbering something but I don't care. I'm just waiting for the dismissal bell to ring. 

I'm just looking at the window, staring at the students who are walking. 

Wait. Its class hours today yet their walking out of the campus? Tsk tsk tsk. 

Cutting classes isn't good. Am I being a good student here? XD.

I can feel that my eyes were drooping. And I realized I'm not a good student because I'm about to fell asleep.

Just when I'm about to rest my head in my desk, the dismissal bell rang! YES BABY! WOOO!

I immediately arranged my stuffs and called Sungran to help me find Heebum. I miss Heebum sooooooooooo much!

 

SUNGRAN's POV:

I'm arranging my stuffs when my phone rang. It's Heechul.

"Yeoboseyo?"

'Sungran! Let's find Heebum today!'

"Uhh, I can't... today. Sorry." Sorry Heechul but your cat is in your house already.

'Why?' I can feel disappointment in Heechul's voice.

"Uhhmm, Y-your mom called earlier. S-since she can't contact you, s-s-she said Heebum is already at y-y-your h-house." What a lie.

'Reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaly???'

"Yeah."

Then Heechul hung up the phone.

Actually, the truth is, Yoona-ssi called earlier and she said that Heebum is already at Heechul's house. So, that's it.

I walked to Joochan and my phone rang again. Its Heechul again.

"What?" 

'I can't walk with you. Sorry Sungran'

"Yeah, I expected that."

'Bye! See you tomorrow!'

I hung up the phone.

"Hey Joochan, wanna eat? I'm pretty hungry." I said to Joochan.

"Sorry Sungran, I need to go home NOW. My parents need to talk to me. Important stuffs. Sorry." Joochan said.

"No. you don't need to be sorry. It's fine." I said and smiled at her.

"Bye Sungran, see you tomorrow!" Joochan said and went out of the classroom.

Sigh. I went out of school and went straight home.

 

HEECHUL's POV:

When I reached home, I saw a basket in front of our door. I looked inside it and its Heebum!!!

I carried my cat and went inside our house. "Omma! I'm home!" I shouted.

"Oh, Heechul welcome home." My mom shouted from the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen. "Omma, why didn't you took Heebum inside?" I asked.

"What?" She turned and saw my carrying Heebum. "I didn't know Heebum is already here." My mom replied.

What the hell? I thought my mom cotacted Sungran? Oh well, as long as Heebum is here.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes. 

 

SUNGRAN's POV:

When I reached our house, as usual, no one is here. Oppa and omma has work.

I changed my clothes and called a restaurant to order food.

I gave them my address. After 30 mins, the food was delivered.

I ate them while doing my homework at the living room.

When I finished, I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

 

HEECHUL's POV:

When I was about to sleep, my phone rang. Its Jessica.

"Yeoboseyo?"

'Heechul-ah, Uhm, I'm going to school tomorrow. Seohyun isn't ill anymore.'

"REALLY?!"

'Y-yeah, so, uh, do you want to walk to school together?'

"I'd love to."

'Good, oh, I'll hang up now, need to sleep, bye.'

"Bye bye."

I waited for Jessica to hung up first and went to sleep.

At last, Jessica is going to school! I'm so happy!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A new chappie! :D So guys, Have you watched 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun yesterday? Heechul is sooooo handsome. XD. Also Eunhyuk. ~:) Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin is very handsome too. XD. For those who haven't watched it, you can watch it at kpopflash.net. Its 2010 KBS Music Festival. :D I think its around 9:50 pm korean time :).