Babysitting.

When I See You Smile

SUNGRAN's P.O.V.

Omo! I'm late for school! My homeroom teacher is gonna kill me! I'm so dead meat!

I dashed downstairs and found omma cooking breakfast. "Sungran, eat breakfast before you go..." She said.

Sorry omma I'm runnin' late.

"No thanks omma...I'm late for school!" I yelled from the front door while putting on my school shoes.

I ran towards the door. Then suddenly my omma yelled "Don't forget your swimsuit!"

"Ne~" I answered and go out of the house.

*In School, in front of the classroom*

I opened the classroom door and getting ready to get yelled at by the teacher.

As soon as I open the door, everyone turned theirs heads to me.

To my surprise...everyone laughed...laughing their asses off.

Even my homeroom teacher is laughing.

Why are they laughing?

"Nice outfit, Sungran!" Tiffany said.

What did she mean?

"Hey Sungran! This is not a public bath! hahahaha!" Jessica laughed.

"What are you saying?" I asked...confused.

"Look at yourself!" Tiffany pointed her index finger at me.

I did looked at myself...WHAT THE!

My eyes widened...I'M ONLY WEARING A TOWEL! JUST A TOWEL!

"Yah!" I heard someone. I lifted my head and saw Tiffany in front of me...

"What is that?" She pointed at the door...I looked at what she was pointing- "YAH!"

SHE SUDDENLY PULLED MY TOWEL! LEAVING ME EXPOSED!! !

 

*rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~ rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~*

*gasps*

I woke up 'cause of the sound of my alarm clock.

THANK GOD IT IS JUST A DREAM! *sighs*

I looked at my drawer where my cellphone is.

I took my cellphone and noticed that I had recieved a message from Joochan

It says:  Good Morning Sungran! It's Saturday today...remember, you promised to baby-sit my brother, Ryeowook for me.

Meet us at exactly 8:00 AM, in the child's playground! We'll be waiting! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SUNGRAN! Take care~<3

-Joochan.

"8 AM....Hmmmm..." I said and looked at my clock. OH CRAP! It's already 7:45 in the morning!

I immidietly jumped out of my bed and took my towel...Oh that reminds me of my awful dream!

Aish! Forget about that Sungran! It's just a dream!

*5 min. later*

I got out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body.

Now, what should I wear?

I ran towards my closet and opened it.

I picked: Photobucket

I wore it and look at myself on my mirror.

I sighed while fixing myself. Then I heard my phone rang. I took it...Joochan is calling me.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Sungran, we arrived here in the park just a minute ago...When are you coming here?" She asked.

"Uhm...just about now..." I replied.

"Sorry, if I kept you two waiting..." I added while walking out of the house.

"It's okay! we just arrived here!" Joochan said.

I heard someone said noona on the other line...maybe it's Ryeowook.

"See you later Sungran!" Joochan said.

"Ne~"

*at the park*

Wow! There's so many kids in here...running, screaming & eating...

Now, where could Joochan and Ryeowook be?

My eyes roamed around the park until I saw someone waving at me.

It's Joochan and her little brother.

I walked towards them...I kept on stopping because many kids run in front of me...

Kids...tsk tsk :)

"Hey Sungran! "

"Hey" I said

"Here's Ryeowook!" Joochan introduced Ryeowook to me.

I kneeled down so I'm the same level as him.

"Hi Ryeowook, My name is Lee Sungran...I'll be babysitting you for today...Is it okay for you?" I held his shoulder.

"Yes Sungran noona."

"So, I'll be going now!" She walked away from us. "OH WAIT~ I almost forgot!" She walked towards us and took a piece of paper.

"Here's the location of our house." She handed me the paper.

I took it. "If you need anything just call me! Bye bye!" I stared at her until she gets smaller and smaller in distance.

I'm pretty hungry right know, I didn't got the chance to eat breakfast.

I looked at Ryeowook who is holding my hands right now. "Ryeowook-ah, wanna eat?"

"Ye, Sungran noona!"

"Cool!" We went to the city where there's so many restaurants.

"So, Ryeowook-ah, what do you want to eat?" I said while we're walking in the sidewalk.

"I want to eat there noona." He pointed at the small bake shop.

"Hmmm! Good choice! I want to eat breads, too." I smiled at him while rubbing my tummy.

"Noona, let's go!" He dragged me to the bake shop.

As soon as I came inside the shop...

I can smell the sweet scent of cinamon and the aroma of the coffee.

We picked two trays and a pair of tongs. "So, what kind of bread do you want, Ryeowook-ah?"

"I want this noona!" He pointed at the last piece of Ciabatta

Photobucket

"I think that's the last piece of Ciabatta...that bread really waited for you to eat him." I smiled at Ryeowook while picking up the bread and putting it on the tray.

"Now, this one is my favorite!" I picked three pieces of Chocolate bread which the bakers call it Pain Au Chocolat.

Photobucket

"Woah! Noona it looks delicious!" He said looking at the chocolate bread.

"Noona this one looks tastey too!" He took the tongs from my hand and picked the freshly baked Hot Crossed Buns...still steaming.

Photobucket

"Ajusshii? What do you call this bread?" I saw the baker put a tray of freshly baked bread.

"Hmmm! It smells yummy!" Ryeowook said.

"We call that 'Colomba Di Verona Bauil'. Try some!" the baker said.

Photobucket

I picked to pieces of it.

"Come on, let's go to the table over there!" Ryeowook pointed at the empty table beside the window.

*at the table*

"So what do you want to drink?" I said.

"Hot chocolate?" I added.

"YES NOONA!" He beamed.

I ordered two cups of hot chocolate.

Photobucket

*eating*

"Hmmmm! Noona! this is so delicious!" Ryeowook said while munching his bread.

"Yes I agree, Ryeowook-ah"

_______________

 

GOSH...I'm so full, and so is Ryeowook, I can tell by his face.

"Let's go there next time , Sungran noona..." He said, looking up at me.

"Sure!" I answered.

We're in the park again. I'm playing with Ryeowook, but something caught my eyes.

I saw a man with a familliar face sitting on a bench underneath a tree.

"Wait here Ryeowook..." I signalled Ryeowook to stay where he's standing.

I walked towards the man to know who he is....

 

 

 

It's......

I thought he-

 

"Hey! I know you! You're Heechul's bestfriend, right?" He said.

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 32, FINISHED!

 

I'm actually eating a piece of bread while I'm typing about what Sungran & Ryeowook are eating...HAHAHA~

I always say "AWWWW I WANT TO EAT THIS! LOOKS DELICIOUS" whenever I see a picture of a bread.

REALLY! IT'S MOUTH WATERING! I know you agree with me hihih~

 

I hope you enjoyed reading....uhh well I enjoyed reading and also typing it XD

-Frances

 

 

Comments Are LOVED!~