ILLNESS OCCURS... -_-

When I See You Smile

HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

 

The next day...

I went to Sungran's place.

Before I reached their house I saw her coming out of their gate.

"S-Sungran..." I called her then sneezed.

"Ow hey Heechul! still have a cold?" she said while walking towards me.

"Ye~ I feel so drowzy..." I said with a rough voice.

"Are you OK?" she said while holding my shoulders.

"No...I feel kinda sick..." I replied then sniffed.

"Then why are you going to attend school? You should stay at your home and rest." worriedly, she said.

"But I will miss Jessica..." I pouted.

"Ow is that so....." Sungran said with a gloomy face.

I stared at her and noticed that her eyes are swelling so I put my hands on her shoulder.

I looked closer to Sungran's eyes, too close that our lips would meet. "W-w-what are you doing" her eyes are wide open and her cheeks are blushing.

"Why are your eyes swelling? Have you been crying all night? Does it hurt?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, it's not a big deal" she replied.

"Are you crying because of a boy? If it is, I will beat the crap out of him!" I yelled.

"Ye, it is, I'm crying because of a boy" she stared directly at my eyes.

"Well... Who is it? does he study in our school?" I asked her.

"Yes he is..." she said and looked down.

I saw someone coming out of their gate.

Sungran turn her head and quickly removed my hands on her shoulder then said "Oppa.".

"Ow, hey Sungran! Who is he? Is he your boyfriend?...I never thought that my baby sister have a boyfriend already!" he was startled.

"No oppa he's not my boyfriend." she replied.

I bowed "Goodmorning...I'm Kim Heechul, Sungran's bestfriend... Nice to meet you hyung..." I said with a rough voice.

"Ow, OK, anyway aren't you to going to school? It's already 8:00 in the morning.You're going to be late." hyung said.

We started to walk towards school and waved our hands to hyung.

"See ya later oppa!" Sungran shouted looking at hyung.

While we are walking, I asked Sungran, "Yah Sungran, you forgot to answer my question...".

Before Sungran will answer my question, someone shout my name "Yah! Heechul-ah!"

I turned my head and noticed that we're in school already then I saw Jessica walking towards us.

"Oh, h-hello Jessica..." I said.

OHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so nervous now! My face is like a freakin' tomato!

Jessica looked at Sungran like a what-are-you-doing-here look and said "Oh hi Sungran, I didn't noticed you were here."

Jessica linked her arms to mine and started walking towards the highschool building.

While walking away, I turned my head and looked at Sungran, I saw her waving her hand and said "Go with her, I'll be fine, don't worry..." she let out a fake smile.

 

During class...(Heechul's classroom)

I have a headache and its so difficult to breathe because of this stupid cold, I feel like my body is so heavy that I wanted to lay on a cozy bed so I raised my hand and said "Sir, can I go to the clinic? I feel so sick...".

"OK then, come here i'll give you a hall pass." he answered.

When I got off my desk and went to get the hall pass, I noticed Yuri staring at me but I ignored it.

I took the hall pass from him and I walked towards our classroom door.

"Be careful, you might fall off the stairs..." he said.

When I reached the clinic, I knocked at the door.

The door opened, then I saw Dr. Shin Donghee,

"Come in, what brings you here?" Dr. Shin asked.

"I have a cold, Dr. Shin..... I feel so drowzy, I want to sleep.." I said then sneezed.

"Bless you...." Dr.Shin said then grinned.

Dr. Shin let me use the bed near to the window, I walked towards it.

While walking, I saw Kangin sleeping on the other bed.

When I reached the bed, I sat on it then lay down, In a few minutes I was alseep.

Then suddenly the school bell rang, it woke me up, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the clock, its already 12:30 in the afternoon,

"Its lunch time..." I said.

I dialled Jessica's number and called her but no one answered, instead I called Sungran.

"Hey Heechul... Where are you? I've been waiting for you." Sungran said.

"I'm here in the clinic, I'm very sick..." I replied.

"Do you want me to bring your lunch over there?".

"Ow, will you?." I replied.

"Sure I will! I'll bring you your lunch ASAP!" she said.

Someone knocked at the door, Dr. Shin got up to open it then I saw Jessica.

She walked towards me saying "Heechul-ah! OMG! What happened to you! You look so weak!" she shouted.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!...be quiet or I'll kick you outta here" Dr. Shin said.

Jessica tch'ed.

She sat on my bed and said "Are you OK?".

"I'm very ill..." I replied then sniffed.

"......Hmmm, Jessica can I ask you something?..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

END OF CHAPTER 6!!!!!!!

 

hello this is us the writers!!! we hope you enjoyed reading it!!! Its very exciting! GAAAAAAAHHHH!

 

 

I don't know when we will update Chapter 7, my partner is very sick, just like Heechul in the story. (I'm not kidding..)

 

please be patient.... I'll do my best to update the next chapter. smiley

 

HWAITING! i hope my partner to get well soon :)

 

sorry!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>>comment please ^_^

 

 

 

cheeky