It's Sunday!

When I See You Smile

SUNGRAN's P.O.V.

"Sungran..." I heard a man's voice calling my name.

"Sungran..."

My senses woke up as I heard it again.

"Sungran..." Now, he tapped my shoulders.

"Sungran...wake up! Mom's gonna get mad if you don't wake up and eat the breakfast that she cooked." I immidietly opened my eyes and found Leeteuk oppa sitting on my bed, waking me up.

"Good morning!" Oppa smiled and his dimple is showing.

"Good morning oppa..." I smiled and sat.

"Now, get up! I smelled mom's cooking and it smells so good!" Oppa stood up from my bed and offered his hand to help me get up.

I grabbed his right hand and he pulled me.

UGH! My head hurts and I wanna sleep again! I slept last night......maybe...1:00 AM? I do not know....because of happiness?!

I feel dizzy 'cause oppa suddenly pulled me.

"Wash your face, brush your teeth and comb your hair, you look like a witch!" Oppa went to the door and opened it. "AAAAHHHHH~ Mom! Your cooking smells so good! Can't wait to eat it!" I heard him shout from outside my room.

I chuckled.

I went outside my room to go to the bathroom...Ahhhh~ Oppa's right, mom's cooking smells delicious.

I reached the bathroom and opened the door. Went to the sink and washed my face. I smiled.

You know why?

Because I remembered what Heechul said last night....or maybe earlier...12 AM? Who cares!

The word 'I miss you' keeps popping in my head.

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.

I'm really happy that you said that to me.

anyway...

I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I really need to buy glasses!

I can't even see my own reflection...

After a few minutes, I'm done.

"Sungran! Breakfast is ready!" I heard mom shout from the kitchen.

"Coming mom!" I answered.

I went out of the of the bathroom, still smiling and down to the kitchen.

"Hmmmmm...mom, it smells so delicious!" I said.

"Ye~ I know." Mom proudly said while placing our plates on the dinning table.

"Someones in a good mood today...what happened to you yesterday?" Mom asked me.

"Well, I babysitted Joochan's little brother. He's so adorable!" I smiled, thinking of Ryeowook again, GAAHH~ he's so cute!

"Who's Joochan?" Mom said.

"My classmate, and my friend."

"I didn't know you have another friend unless it is Heechul." Mom hissed.

"That's all?" Oppa said."What about last night? I heard  you're talking with someone on your phone."

"I remembered you said 'I miss you' to each other. AAAAAYIIIIIEEEEEE~" Oppa teased.

UGH! Why'd you bring that up again!

"Sungran,who's that?" Mom asked.

"It's Heechul."

"Ow ye~ I'm my thoughts are right! It was him! Your boyfriend!" Leeteuk oppa said with glee.

"Oppa~ how many times do I have to tell you, he's not my boyfriend!"

"Well, I understand, dear... bestfriends always say that to each other..." Mom said. Thanks mom!

Then we continued eating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of eating...I lay myself to the couch and watch television.

"Sungran...let's go out...I'm bored." Oppa lifted my legs from the other side of the couch. He sat and put my legs on his lap.

"Yes, I'm bored, too." I said while browsing channels.

"So? Let's go out!" Oppa said with a cheerful tone in his face.

I nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" I asked Oppa.

"You'll see..." Oppa said.

We're inside oppa's car...and obviously, I don't know where we're headed.

We're in the city, Seoul I guess. What is my Oppa up too?

I stared outside the window, saw people in suits running around....What a busy world...

"We're here!" Oppa said.

I went outside the car as well as oppa.

I looked at the huge building in front of me...OMO~!

"Oppa!" I looked at oppa. He's smiling at me.

We're in the biggest mall in Seoul! OMO!!!!! I really want to go here!

But I don't have money...Well, it is OK, Oppa does.

We went inside the mall...Woah! There's so many people! Especially families...It's Sunday today...and it's a family day...

Now, I remembered mom..."Why didn't you asked mom to go here with us?" I turned and looked at oppa.

"Mom has work, I asked her earlier but she refused because she's busy and she said 'why don't you ask your sister' " He answered.

We went to the elevator and oppa pressed level 4. Where are we going exactly?

*Ding~*

The doors opened. Oppa went outside...I followed.

"C'mon..."

We stopped in front of a store...

OMO~! "Oppa..." I looked at him smiling.

"Remember, I promised." Oppa said.

"Thank you very much oppa!" I hugged him.

"C'mon~! Let's go inside."

I nodded.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

END OF CHAPTER 36.

 

graciouzzz : No, No, I'm not upset.

sujutwilightfan : Hey, That's a great Idea...but Sungran already did that, you know she ignored Heechul for -ah maybe....3 weeks....because she believed that she's disturbing Heechul and Jessica's relationship. It didn't work on Heechul.

 

OK~! Here's another question for you....WHERE DID LEETEUK TOOK SUNGRAN? WHAT KIND OF A STORE? WHAT DID HE PROMISED SUNGRAN?

 

Thanks For Subscribing and For Commenting!

HOPR YOU ENJOYED READING~!

 

note: No Silent Readers Please and Thank You

 

I can't believe I'm that cheezy when I typed the contents of chapter 35.

- Frances :D