This is Chapter 17... :D

When I See You Smile

"He-he-heechul...do you need something?..." I asked him.

He called me...but why?

@_@

"How was your father's death anniversary?" He asked me...

He's still concerned about me...

"It was sad...but I moved on..." I answered.

Mom's cries are contagious.

*moment of silence*

"Hey Sungran...uhmm...I'm so-"

"Heechul! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I can't wait to walk with you to school! I finally got the chance to be with my bestfriend!" excitedly, I said.

"Uhmm...Sungran..about that..."

"About what Heechul?" I asked him...still smiling.

"Jessica wants to walk with me to school tomorrow..."

*smile just fade off*

WHAT???!!!! That 'girl' wants to- GRRRRRRRRHH!!!! I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!!! She keeps getting in our way! I. HATE. HER-

"Uhmm... Sungran, if it's ok with you... Uhmmm-"

"It's ok with me Heechul...you can walk with her... I can go to school by myself." Gosh...he really do love that 'girl'.

"N-no Sungran...that's not what I meant..." Then what does he want to say...go straight to the point!

"Ow.. then what is it Heechul?" I asked him...

"I meant...Is its ok for you to walk with us? I REALLY really miss you..."

I really really miss you too Heechul...but that girl...I don't want to see her face... (I'm so confused right now...)

But I really want to walk with you...

 

...even just going to school...

OK I have no choice! I will go with him even if we're with that 'girl'.

"OK I'll walk with you to school with that 'girl', I mean Jessica" My body just shiver whenever I say her name... UuUuGH.

"And I really really miss you too..." I added.

"COOL!!!! I'm so excited for tomorrow! OK so I'll hang up now...Goodnight Sungran! Sweet Dreams!"

"Goodnight too...

 

 

Heechul..."

 

Heechul hung up.

"I can't believe I said that!"

I closed my phone and place it on the drawer beside my bed..

I placed it beside my clock and-  OMO...its already 12:00 am???!! Our conversation lasted that long? woah!

I got up from bed and changed my clothes to pajamas

*after that*

I lay myself to bed...

I can't believe I didn't shower...uhm well it's OK

anyway...

time to sleep... I have to wake up early tomorrow.

I closed my eyes...

*Sigh*

What will happen tomorrow morning?...

 

HEECHUL'S P.O.V.

>5:30 am<

*kkkkrrrrriiiiinggggg! kkkkrrrrriiiiiingggggg! krrrrrrrrriiiiiiinggggg!*

I lifted my arms and moved to the right side so I can reach my clock and turn it off.

I sat down on my bed and open my eyes.

I got up and walk towards my closet.

I opened it , took my towel and went towards my bathroom.

*a few minutes later*

I opened the door.

"Honey...I put your uniform on your bed...hurry up and get dressed your breakfast is ready!" I heard mom.

"Yes omma!"

*sigh*

Time for school again...I just hate school...all those girls starin' at me...pfft- fangirls...

The only reason I go to school is because of Jessica...

"Ow yea! this morning I'll walk with her to school..." I'm talking to myself.

"Ow and Sungran too." I added.

* after getting dressed...*

I opened the door and walked towards the stairs...

"Heechul! hurry up your food is getting cold..." mom ordered.

I ran down the stairs and went toward the dinning table.

"Wait omma...- I'm here!"

I placed my bag on the chair beside me.

"Omma what's for breakfast?" excitedly, I said.

"Wow! I've never seen you so excited before going to school...It's not like you..." mom said.

"OK here's your breakfast, sir.... TADA!!!"

"Wow omma! You've made my day! I'm sure Kyuhyun will love this too!" I said.

"Owh...and omma...why are you so happy today?" I added.

"Your appa will be coming home today!!!!! He called last night - He said He'll be home at exactly 12:00 pm.!" She said while unwrapping the apron from her waist and neck.

"Woah! appa's finally coming home...too bad I'm in school at that time..." little bit disappointed, I said while eating.

"Honey...go home early because we will welcome appa with my specialty dish! we'll have dinner later...ow and invite some of your friends too...I'm sure they will love it!"

"OK omma, I will..."

After all I finished my necessities. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the front door.

"Bye omma! See you later!"

I walked out of the house and the gate. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

I took my phone from my pocket and answered the call...

"Hello?~"

"Heechul~ I'm really sorry - I can't walk with you to school..." Jessica said.

"But why?" disappointed, I asked her.

"My father said I can't go to school today because my little sister, Seohyun, is sick...since my parents are going out this day for business, they asked me to take care of her. I'm so sorry..." She said.

"OK...I understand..." I answered.

OK so I'll be walking with Sungran today...

I decided to fetch Sungran.

I walked towards her house.

*in front of Sungran's house (gate)*

I rang the doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I heard a girl yelled, maybe it's Sungran...

*gate opened*

Ow I thought it's Sungran...

-WAIT??? Who is this girl? she's so CUTE!!! but she's wearing my school's uniform...uhmmm?

"Who are you?" I asked her...

"What? you don't know me??? You're just joking right?" She's smirking.

"Ye~ I don't know you" I answered...I swear I do not know who she is...

"It's me Sungran!"

WHAT!?!?! This cute girl in front of me is my BESTFRIEND!!!!! woah!!! i'm blushin' right now...

"S-sungran...you're not w-wearing your glasses..." I pointed at my eyes.

"A-and your hair...you didn't braided it..." I brushed her hair using my fingers.

Woah! she looks really different! Sh-She's pretty...

"My glasses broke yesterday and I decided not to braid my hair...uhmmm...do I look strange?" She lowered her head.

"N-no...it suits you well!" I held her shoulder

"Woah! really! COOL!" Her face lit up!

"Let's go!" I motioned her to follow me.

"Y-ye~" She replied.

*while walking*

I looked at Sungran...uhmmm she seems confused...

"Sungran? what's wrong?" I asked her...

"Uhmm Heechul...Where's that 'girl'?" She asked me.

"Eh? Who?" I replied.

"Ow...I mean Jessica?" Ow right Jessica...I forgot to tell her.

"She called me earlier that she'll take care of her sister 'cause her parents are goin' out" I answered.

"Ow..." she said...Her lips made an 'O' shape...hmmm she's so cute....

HEECHUL! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?! YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESSICA! what you're doing right now is like cheating on her!

*silence* 

while walking, Sungran suddenly tripped on a cracked cement. "AH~"

Before she fell on the ground, I grabbed her left arm with my left hand and her waist with my right hand, I pulled her towards me.

I looked down and find her head on my chest. I feel my cheeks starting to heat up...Am I blushing???!!

"A- Ar-Are you alright? Are you hurt?" worriedly, I asked.

She looked at me.

"N-no...Heechul...I'm fine" She let out a small smile...Ahhh cute...-STOP IT HEECHUL!-

I released her from my arms.

"S-Sungran...next time...watch your step..." I ordered.

"Yah~ no glasses see..." She's pointing at her eyes...

"Ow sorry I forgot about that..." I said.

I saw and heard her giggle...

I just smiled at her...

*sigh*

I missed this moments... this also made my day! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************************************

short eh?

 

sorry for the long wait....

here's chapter 17!

thank you for supporting us and please keep doin' it!

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

 

comments are loved!