SECRETS ARE NOT TO BE KEPT FOREVER

When I See You Smile

 

“What is it Heechul?” Jessica answered. “W-why didn’t you answer my call earlier?” I asked. “Ow, that…” Jessica replied. “I’m sorry. My phone is off.” “Ow, anyway, how did you know that I’m here in the clinic?” I got upon my bed. “Yuri told me…” Jessica answered. Then suddenly someone knocked at the door. Dr. Shin went to the door and opened it. “Hey Heechul, here’s your lunch!” Sungran went inside. “Ow, I’m sorry for disturbing your conversation…” She was startled. “N-no Sungran, its okay…” I said then coughed. Sungran walked towards us. “H-here’s your lunch…” She placed it on the bed. Sungran immediately went out of the clinic. “What’s wrong with her?” Jessica asked then looked at me.

Sungran’s POV

(A few minutes earlier)

I’m just sitting here inside my classroom while looking outside the window thinking of Heechul dating that girl. “Hmmh…” I let out a deep sigh. I can’t concentrate on what the teacher is saying. Suddenly, the bell rang and all of my classmates went out to the cafeteria to eat their lunch. I’m still sitting on my desk then someone called me. “Miss Lee Sungran, can I talk to you for a minute?” I turned my head and saw my teacher calling me. “What is it ma’am?” I said. She handed me a piece of paper. “What is this ma’am?” I took the paper from her hand. “That is your quiz… I was so disappointed… It’s not like you. Is there something bothering you?” She asked. “Just a little problem but its not a big deal…” I answered.”If it’s not a big deal, then why didn’t you passed the quiz? Its 10/25 for God’s sake! You usually get a perfect score.” The teacher said. “I’m so sorry ma’am; I’ll do better next time.” I replied. “I’m glad you will!” the teacher said and smiled. “Anyway, aren’t you going to eat your lunch?” She said while fixing her things. “I’m waiting for my best friend.” I looked at the wall clock. “Well… better eat your lunch or else you’ll get stomach ache.” She looked at me then left the classroom. I went towards the door and looked at Heechul’s classroom, I noticed that his classroom’s door is open and the students are going outside. I let out a deep sigh and looked at the wall clock. I turned my head and saw Jessica and Hankyung walking together while holding hands. “I thought those two broke up…” I said. Jessica’s phone started to ring. When she took the phone from her pocket, she turned it off. “Why did she turn off her phone?” I whispered. Suddenly my phone started vibrating.  I took my phone and read the caller, it’s Heechul. I answered the phone. “Hey Heechul, where are you? I’ve been waiting for you.” I said. “I’m here in the clinic I’m very sick…” My eyes widened. “Do you want me to bring your lunch over there?” I asked. “Ow, will you?” He replied. “Sure I will! I’ll bring you your lunch ASAP!” I said. I ran towards the cafeteria to get Heechul some nutritious lunch. After that I ran towards the clinic, then I reached the clinic and knock on the door. “Hey Heechul, here’s your lunch!” I went inside and saw Jessica sitting on Heechul’s bed and looking at me. “Ow, I’m so sorry for disturbing your conversation.” I was so startled. “N-no Sungran, its OK…” Heechul said then coughed. I walked towards them and placed Heechul’s lunch on his bed. I immediately went to the door then outside. I closed the door. I was so shocked of what I saw back there. “I thought she was with Hankyung a few minutes ago.” I whispered. “Maybe she went here when I’m in the cafeteria getting Heechul’s lunch.” I walked towards the stairs. I heard footsteps then saw girls running downstairs. I stepped out of their way because I’ll be bumped. One of the girls asked me “Unnie, you’re Heechul oppa’s friend right? Is he really in the clinic?” “Yes he is, but girls, you don’t want to wake him, do you?” I said. “No unnie, we don’t… we’ll just peek in.” they replied. I just smiled and continued to walk upstairs. As I walk upstairs, I asked myself “Should I tell Heechul that Jessica and Hankyung are stille dating?”

 

 

end of chapter 7. ^^