Let's pretend to find Heebum!

When I See You Smile

-still Heechul's POV-

Why for her?

"Why?, are you also going to be there? Are you one of my fans?" I said, irritated.

"N-no, its just that, I felt bad for those girls. You know, its their last year to be able to see you. Next year, no more 'Kim Heechul's Fans Club'" Sungran said.

I can see it in her eyes that she really wanted me to be present at that stupid anniversary.

"I-I'll think about it."  I said.

"Please, DO think about it. I'm telling you, you'll never regret if you go there." Sungran said.

I don't know what happened to her, I think she's acting weird. But I let her off.

"Hey Sungran, don't forget! You told me you're going to help me find Heebum." I said.

She stared at me with wide eyes and looked away.

"Y-yeah, w-we will f-find Heebum." She said. 

OK, she's really acting weird.

"Hey Sungran, you're VERY weird today. What's gotten on you?" I asked her.

She seemed uneasy.

"M-me? No way. Maybe you're just hallucinating." Sungran said. 

"Yeah, right." I said. Maybe Sungran was right. I'm just hallucinating.

 

Sungran's POV:

I'll just pretend to look for Heebum so Heechul won't suspect anything. That's right.

We finished eating and went back to class.

Homeroom:

"Class, I want you to choose a partner and write their positive sides about him or her. Write it in a piece of paper then, share what you wrote then Bwalla!" The teacher said. 

I don't get it, what's the purpose of it.

"The purpose of it so you can get closer and maybe, you can be friends. And class, please don't choose a friend. Choose someone you barely know." The teacher said. Did she read my mind?

Of course I can't be with Joochan because she is my so-called friend. 

So I ended up being with a guy named Jinki. He's always smiling. So I wrote it down.

Then we talked for a while and I knew what I'm going to write.

These is what's written on my paper:
 

Lee Jinki:

1. Always smiling.

2. Cute in some aspects.

3. Always making people comfortable.

4. He likes someone in this class! hee hee :))

We exchanged papers and I saw him blushed! Haha, how cute. 

Then I looked at his paper and this is what its written:

 

Lee Sungran:

1. Smart

2. Best friend with the most popular guy at school.

3. Easy to talk to.

4. Always cheering up people who's down.

I laughed at the part 'Best friend with the most popular guy at school'.

The teacher told us to pass our papers so we did.

Then the bell rang and the class dismissed. My phone rang and I saw the caller is Heechul.

"Hello?"

'Sungran! Lets meet at the gate, NOW.' 

"Yeah yeah" I hung up the phone and went towards Joochan.

"Hey Joochan, I'm heading off first. Heechul asked me to help him find his cat." I said.

"Oh! Sure, Take care!" Joochan said.

"Bye bye!" I said and walked off.

I passed Jinki, "Nice meeting you!" I said to him and smiled.

He smiled back. 

I went to the gate and Heechul is already there.

"Yah! Sungran! You're late!" He saiid.

"You called exactly after the dimissal bell rang. Of course I need to arrange my things first." I said.

"Yeah whatever. Come on, let's find Heebum." Heechul said.

We looked around, every place that is possible. We still can't find Heebum.

Of course we can't really find Heebum, that cat was catnapped. 

It was getting dark and Heechul desperately wanted to see his cat.

"Heechul, I think we should go home now. It's getting dark." I said.

"NO WAY. Not until I find my cat." He said.

"We can still look for your cat tomorrow." I said. 

"But... Heebum might get hungry.." Heechul said.

He won't get hungry. Heebum is in the good hands of the fan club president.

"Come on, he's not hungry. I'm pretty sure Heebum will find something to eat. Let's just continue tomorrow. I also have some things to do." I said, pulling Heechul's arm.

"Fine." He said, defeated.

Heechul walked me home. When we reached our home, Heechul waved goodbye at me.

I went inside and changed my clothes and did my homework.

After that, I made a list for my plans. Today is tuesday so, I'll start with wednesday.

Wednesday: Heechul's Fan Club Anniversary.

Thursday: Nothing much.

Friday: Nothing much.

Saturday: Baby-sit Joochan's little brother.

That's all for now. I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

I hope Heechul will go to the club anniversary.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoho! A new character! Guess who he likes from their class? Haha. But Onew won't be appearing that much. He's an extra. XD.

By the way, sorry for the late update!

Happy New Year to all of You! :D