Sister - Brother LOVE

When I See You Smile

"Sungran." Jessica said. "What now?" I asked.

"I know you know that Hankyung and I are still dating. And he's on one month vacation on other country. And this one month is for Heechul and I to spend sometime together." Jessica said.

"Why are you telling me?" I asked.

"Im telling you because I dont want you to block my way. Start making friends now or else you'll end up eating alone. Because starting tomorrow, I'll eat lunch with Heechul." Jessica said.

"Whatever." I said and went to my desk. "YAH! Lee Sungran! I'm not joking!" She yelled. "Yeah! She's not joking!" Tiffany yelled.

"You know Jessica, you should be thankful to me that I'm not revealing you're dirty little secrets." I said. "Coz I dont want to see Heechul hurt." I added.

Jessica didnt spoke, she just glared at me. I sat on my desk's chair and started reading.

The bell rang and next period started. I'm worried about Heechul, what will happen if he finds out the truth? I cant even imagine it.

"Lee Sungran." the teacher called me. "Can you answer this problem?" The teacher asked. 

I went to the board and managed to answer the problem. I went back to my seat. 'I should be listening to class' I thought. 

After a few subjects more, the dismissal bell rang. I arranged my stuff, carried my bag and went to the locker. 

I put my books and left with me the books with homework. I closed my locker and went home. "I'm home!" I said. 

"Welcome home Sungran!" Oppa shouted. "I have good news for you!" He added.

Omo! Maybe he's not coming back to Japan anymore! "What is it oppa?" I asked excitedly.

"I got a part time job!" He said. BOOM. "Oh, t-that's great oppa, you won't be bored anymore in the house." I said. "Yeah!" He said.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. "Dinner's ready Sungran!" Oppa shouted. "Coming!" I shouted. 

I went downstairs and went to the dinning room. We started eating. Suddenly, I felt depressed. I don't know why. I felt like crying.

Weird. I wanted to talk to someone who I can share my problems with. I stared at oppa. "I love you oppa." I said.

He stared for a second and replied "I love you too my donsaeng." He smiled. Then tears fell from my eyes, not bursting. It just fell.

"What's wrong Sungran? Why are you crying?" Oppa asked. "Sorry, its nothing oppa." I said.

I quickly wiped the tears with the back of my hands. I finished my food, I went upstairs and did my homework. 

After I finished, oppa knocked at my door. "Sungran, can I come in?" He asked. "Sure oppa." I said. 

He entered my room and sat on my bed beside me. "Tell me what's wrong." He said. 

"No, nothing's wrong oppa. Everything's fine." I said. "If everything's fine, then why did you cried earlier?" Oppa asked.

I stared at him for a while and tears rolled down on my cheeks. Oppa patted my head and hugged my until I calmed down.

I told him everything. About me liking Heechul, about Heechul madly in love with Jessica and now they're dating.

And Jessica two-timing Heechul.

"It's fine, you'll overcome it." Oppa said and patted my head. Oppa said he'll sleep in my room with me.

He changed to his pajamas. We both laid on th bed and hugged each other. Just like other brothers and sisters would do. 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it! It's short though. :(