Babysitting. [part 2]

When I See You Smile

HEECHUL's P.O.V.

It's Saturday today and I want to ask Jessica on a date.

But I don't know how .... This is the first time I'll ask a girl on a date...

Hmmm... but why don't I get nervous everytime I ask Sungran to hangout with me... ugh she's my bestfriend...AISH! whatever! I can do this! ASK JESSICA NOW, HEECHUL!

I looked at my phone which I was holding right now... thinking if I should call her or not.

I browsed Jessica's number in my phonebook and selected the button "call".

My fingers are moving on its own, I can stop it from dialing her number.

Finally, my thumb pressed the button. I put my phone on my right ear. It's ringing...

I'm really nervous right now...I don't have an idea of what I should say to her.

Just about 6 beeps, she picked it up..."Ye?"

"Uh-uhm....uhhh..." I really don't know what to say.

"What is it, Heechul?" She asked.

"Uh-hmmm...Je-j-jessica?" I stuttered.

"Ne~?"

"A-ar-are y-you free to-today?" Stuttering like crazy.

"Oh...Are you asking me out?" She read my mind...

"Ah...y-ye" I answered, feeling a little embarrassed.

please say : "Yes Heechul! I've been waiting for you to ask me to go on a date! Yes! I'd love to go!"

"I'm so sorry, Heechul...I'm going on a trip today, to my hometown..."

I pouted...She can't come :(

"Oh...It's okay...we can hang out some other time..." I'm disappointed.

"Thanks for understanding, Heechul..." She said with a happy tone in her voice.

" 'Kay...bye Heechul!" She added.

" W-wait! When will you come back?" I thought maybe we could have a date when she'll get back here.

"I-i don't know...maybe tomorrow night?" She said, with an unsure tone...

"I see...so ah...see you tomorrow?" I said.

"U-uhm...y-ye..."

"Uh! Jessica...call me!" I said...but it's too late, she ended the call.

But it doesn't matter...She'll call me anyway even if I don't remind her to call me.

I trust her.

Uhhh well...I knew this day will be boring!

I sat on the couch and picked up the remote control of the television.

I sighed and the television.

"Boring day as always..." I sighed while browsing channels.

 

SUNGRAN's P.O.V.

"Hey! I know you! You're Heechul's bestfriend, right?" He said.

I knew it! It's Hankyung, Heechul's classmate...and Jessica's ex-boyfriend.

Ugh... my nerves shudder whenever I say her name...UGH.

anyway...

I thought Hankyung's in China for a month.

"Ah ne~ I am." I answered him.

"Oh, and you're Jessica's classmate, right?" Hankyung asked.

"Yes."

"How was she?" How am I suppose to know?! We're not even close and I HATE her.

I really want to tell him that 'she' took my undies and showed it to my classmates, especially all my boy classmates, and she even lied.

"Uhm...She's fine..."  ----is all I can say.

"But, I thought you're staying in China for one month, so why go back here all of a sudden?" I was curious.

"I missed school and my girlfriend." He casually said.

Girlfriend? But he went to China right after 'she' and Hankyung broke up.

"What's wrong? " I heard him, I snapped out.

"Oh, nothing!" I slightly smiled at him. "So -ah, Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for someone...*looks at his wristwatch* . I've been waiting here for -ah...maybe an hour..."

"I see...Who are you waiting for?" I'm glad he's not getting annoyed at me for asking him so many questions. :)

"My girlfriend..." He smiled.

"But, it's been an hour, it's possible that she's not coming." I said.

"It's okay...I didn't noticed I've been waiting here for a long time until I looked at my wristwatch. " He laughed.

"I'm very excited to see her!"  He added. He really looks excited.

"Noona~! Sungran noona~!" I heard someone calling me. I turned around to see Ryeowook running towards me.

He took my left hand and pulled it. "Noona~! I gotta show you something!"

"Babysitting?" Hankyung said, smiling.

"Ye~" I answered him. Ryeowook is still pulling my arm.

"So -ah, see you on Monday! Bye!"

"Oh and Ah- Good luck with your date!" I added.

"Thank you! And you too! Good luck babysitting!" He waved goodbye.

"Thanks! Bye!"

"Bye!"

"Noona~! I gotta show you something!" Ryeowook dragged me to the sand box.

"Look noona! I made a sand castle!" My eyes widened in shock...

Ryeowook made a HUGE sand castle...I mean...literally its HUGE! MASSIVE!

"You made this?" I asked him.

"Ne~" He said with a cute tone.

"All by yourself?!" I asked again.

"Ne~. There's no kids playing in this sandbox so I went here to play ."

Oh Yeah, that reminds me, Joochan told me that Ryeowook doesn't want to have playmates, he just play on his own.

"Woah!" I see all the mouths of all the kids playing in here are shaped like 'O'

"Excellent work, Ryeowook-ah!" I held his little shoulder.

"Thank you Sungran noona..." He said...then yawns.

Aigoo~ Ryeowook is already dead beat.

"I'm beat! Let's go home Ryeowook-ah?" I asked.

"Okay, let's go home." He replied. His face looks sleepy.

 

 

 

 

 

****************************************************************************

Hello Hello Helloooooo!

CHAPTER 33! FIN!

감사합니다 for reading!

I'm very sorry if it's short...ran out of ideas cheeky

Now, Who's Hankyung's girlfriend?????? Have an Idea??? enlightened

Comments are highly appreciated / longed-for yes